This Just In COVID Vaccines For Infants Should Be Available Within 48 Hours

Don’t hesitate. Hustle your child out to get all the Wuhan virus inoculations you wish. While children are the least at risk for the illness, trust the government. They know what’s best for you. You can also buy bottles of The Fauci and Walensky Magic Elixsor from the guy on the street corner.
No....
I know the man who developed the mRNA vaccine for Covid-19. I trust him...not Faucci or any politician. He worked at Vanderbilt University for 30 years learning about Corona viruses as a researcher. (Now works for Moderna)
And I have a much better idea as to what really happened in Wuhan than most.

Where all you conspiracy theorists have a grain of truth you really have no idea about the entire sand castle that is there. You really don't.

People who get vaccines for covid still get covid... you don't have to kick me in the head... Its a fucking bat virus they are injecting into you for crying out loud and it hasn't been tested long enough... do not inject your kids with this mad scientist Bull Shit....
Everyone wants to be Louis Pasteur, all of a sudden. :dunno:

No....
I know the man who developed the mRNA vaccine for Covid-19. I trust him...not Faucci or any politician. He worked at Vanderbilt University for 30 years learning about Corona viruses as a researcher. (Now works for Moderna)

Where all you conspiracy theorists have a grain of truth you really have no idea about the entire sand castle that is there. You really don't.
You know the man who developed the mRNA vaccine? Of course you do, dear.

YOu hear that from thar dr who says stds are caused by sleeping with demons?

If you're under 65 and are getting vaccinated you're a moron. If you are vaccinating children it borders on abuse.

You know the man who developed the mRNA vaccine? Of course you do, dear.
No...I do not know the Hungarian Woman who invented the mRNA vaccines.

I know the man who used her research to develop a vaccine for Covid-19 and had been studying Corona viruses for the past 30 years. Huge difference. Stop putting words in my mouth I never said or hinted at. Read what I wrote CAREFULLY. I am not having a propaganda war with you.

No...I do not know the Hungarian Woman who invented the mRNA vaccines.

I know the man who used her research to develop a vaccine for Covid-19 and had been studying Corona viruses for the past 30 years. Huge difference. Stop putting words in my mouth I never said or hinted at. Read what I wrote CAREFULLY. I am not having a propaganda war with you.
In post 61 you wrote “I know the man who developed the mRNA vaccine for Covid-19.”

Don’t write sentences you don’t understand.

No....

Even assuming the COVID vaccine is safe for the vast majority of people why would you risk the side effects (and it has them because all medications do) to shield a child against an illness that doesn't really effect children? Would you get your kid vaccinated against the common cold? That's essentially what COVID is for everyone know and has always been for kids.

wqpEfjqiILP9.jpeg

Even assuming the COVID vaccine is safe for the vast majority of people why would you risk the side effects (and it has them because all medications do) to shield a child against an illness that doesn't really effect children? Would you get your kid vaccinated against the common cold? That's essentially what COVID is for everyone know and has always been for kids.
I really don’t understand the need rush out and inoculate children against a virus that puts them at minimal risk because one has a need for government compliance. Especially as it applies to children, long term risks and consequences are unknown. That would suggest the greater risk, by far, is an inoculation providing minimal benefit against a virus that presents minimal risk.

Because even children have an endocrine system. It is still developing and it needs to. The possible side effects of juveniles having Covid-19 is them not maturing. They might get older but never mature or mature but in a warped fashion from the disease.

Viruses are nasty things you don't want running around in your body. They cause damage every time. Sometimes the damage is not permanent and sometimes it is. Got any scars? Ever had a mild scratch?
You don't usually see a scar from a mild scratch but serious injuries cause scars. Your endocrine system involves several organs and covers a LOT of systems in your body. The cytokine reaction resulting from the disease will cause encephalitis which destroys your brain and cognitive function. (Stroke victims never know they are having a stroke)

So...
Considering the multitude of possible variations of this virus(20,000+)...I will protect my child from them.

YMMV

I do know what the real side effects are. Have known about them and yet for some (likely stupid) reason the real side effects have never surfaced in the media.

The imagined side effects?
I have no idea. But from what I have been told there is no logic train for what is being claimed. What is likely is that there's some sort of proscribed supplement that is causing the myocarditis but being attributed to the vaccine. And considering that it seems rampant among athletes....probably not a legal one.

YOu hear that from thar dr who says stds are caused by sleeping with demons?
No, we hear it from scientific discourse.
'But Rogan never took veterinary ivermectin paste. Rogan said he talked with "multiple doctors" who advised him to take the drug.'
(RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 61)

Forum List

Back