This Man Truly Is An Idiot

You said it's better for one person to die for a vaccine that's supposedly meant to prevent death. Really? Never heard of the Hippocratic oath then?
You missed my point. I never said I was happy about it.
If you drink and drive you deserve to get arrested.
If you refuse to take the vaccine, like Olivia Guidry did, you deserve to die.
It is your own fault.

The vaccines cause myocarditis in young men. So. Young men who take the vaccine and get myocarditis and die. They deserve it too. Right? By your own reckoning.

Or blood clots. Right?

You said it's better for one person to die for a vaccine that's supposedly meant to prevent death. Really? Never heard of the Hippocratic oath then?
It is your own fault.
If you refuse to be a human test subject for an experimental vaccine that has already killed a bunch of folks, you believe they should die, do I have that correct?

Vaccines? You guys still harping on that?
Vaccine damages?
You can thank your orange, dear leader for that.

Poor baby is fussing again because he never got his own PEZ dispenser!

View attachment 511715

Someone should tell him Biddum is IN CHARGE now and it is up to Joe to run the Show. Donald's off playing golf now.
YES, he is and the whiny, orange loser isn't.
You can lead a Trumptard to a vaccine but you can't make them get a shot.

March 2 2021
Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received their COVID-19 vaccines in January at the White House, Fox News confirmed.

It is unclear which vaccine the Trumps received, but a Trump official told Fox News they are both fully vaccinated with two doses.

Biddums the "Boss" now. Quit looking for a scapegoat for Joe's failings.
Failings?

The Biden family are vaccinated.
The Harris family are vaccinated.
The Trump family are vaccinated.

If Trumptards refuse to get vaccinated, how is that ANYONE'S fault but THEIR OWN?

Joe already missed his goal promised by July 4.

The man is a loser.
The only losers are the Trumptards who refuse to get vaccines, hopefully dead Trumptards soon.
BUT, Trumptard's will "own the lib's" until they take their last dying breath.

There are some real ghouls on this board huh?
Yep.

They fantasize all day about people they don't like dying or being thrown in some gulag somewhere.

It's pretty fucked up.
If you are too stupid to get vaccinated, you deserve to die.

Billy tell us about the people who were perfectly healthy and died from the vaccine. Did they deserve it too?
Sure beats people that were perfectly healthy, then died of covid
Both of them?

For a virus like COVID these people are willing to expose all the rot inside them. We're not even talking about Ebola ripping through with something like a 50% death rate or something, or the Black Plague. It's almost breathtaking
It sure worked for Trump, got the shot and he's as delusional as he ever was.
Did he though?

I don't believe something just because it's on TV.

I'd be willing to bet a whole lot of people didn't really get it.
WOW.
Donald Trump is urging Americans to get their COVID vaccines, revealing he got his second shot in Florida after getting his first before he left the White House.

'I'm all in favor of the vaccine,' Trump told The New York Post.

His remarks came after President Joe Biden made a push to increase vaccine rates amid declining numbers, particularly among white males and younger adults.

The former president and Melania Trump, who live at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, are now fully vaccinated. The couple were diagnosed with COVID in October 2020 and President Trump was hospitalized for a few days at Walter Reed hospital after he had trouble breathing.

Trump told the Post he felt no side effects from his inoculation.

'Not even a bit of arm soreness,' he said. 'It's pretty amazing stuff.'
Uh huh....

It is your own fault.

The vaccines cause myocarditis in young men. So. Young men who take the vaccine and get myocarditis and die. They deserve it too. Right? By your own reckoning.

Or blood clots. Right?
A chance people take.

People aren't going to spread myocarditis or blood clots, they will spread covid.

There COULD BE lingering side effects to both.

A buddy of mine had no side effects. I had every single one. God dammit. LOL
It was worth it as now I have another layer of protection.
I had a tingling sensation after my 2nd shot, a little weakness/fatigue, that lasted the rest of the day.

A buddy of mine had no side effects. I had every single one. God dammit. LOL
It was worth it as now I have another layer of protection.
I had a tingling sensation after my 2nd shot, a little weakness/fatigue, that lasted the rest of the day.
Geez... I was out of work for two days. I've always had issues with vaccines. I'm glad i got tho and if a booster is needed I'll get that too.

If you refuse to be a human test subject for an experimental vaccine that has already killed a bunch of folks, you believe they should die, do I have that correct?
I have seen no proof of the vaccine killing anyone.
I have.
What I haven't seen, is any "pandemic".
Take off your blinders.
Lol....

If it was an actual pandemic, I wouldn't be able to miss it..... especially since I worked in a hospital until just a few weeks ago.

You all got played.

I have.
Take off your blinders.
Lol....

If it was an actual pandemic, I wouldn't be able to miss it..... especially since I worked in a hospital until just a few weeks ago.

You all got played.
If you think I’m gonna take your word for it, you are mistaken.
I know the truth.

I have.
Take off your blinders.
Lol....

You all got played.
If you think I’m gonna take your word for it, you are mistaken.
I know the truth.
It doesn't seem like it.

But it's a free country, and if you want to live like you're in an imaginary "pandemic" go ahead....... but you don't get to make the rest of us play along with your delusions.

Forum List

Back