This Man Truly Is An Idiot

You're doctored pics don't fool me.
Just can't fool you with reality, eh?

I won't embarrass you but take a look at Obama's inauguration compared to trumps.
Obumma's 2nd inauguration crowd was SMALLER than Trump's. And Biddum's inaurguration had fewer people at it than the local gas mart. I'd link you to the official site which counts that stuff but you'd accuse me of doctoring the website, too.

I was at taking Obama original inauguration. You are a liar.

I figured you'd claim that. I know what I read before they wiped the internet plus I know what I saw. Photos don't lie.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.55.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.49.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.05.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.46.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.03.11 PM.png

You're doctored pics don't fool me.
Just can't fool you with reality, eh?

I won't embarrass you but take a look at Obama's inauguration compared to trumps.
Obumma's 2nd inauguration crowd was SMALLER than Trump's. And Biddum's inaurguration had fewer people at it than the local gas mart. I'd link you to the official site which counts that stuff but you'd accuse me of doctoring the website, too.

I was at taking Obama original inauguration. You are a liar.

I figured you'd claim that. I know what I read before they wiped the internet plus I know what I saw. Photos don't lie.

View attachment 512087
View attachment 512088
View attachment 512089
View attachment 512090
View attachment 512091

Yes photos don't lie. Its when you attribute a photo to something that didn't happen it becomes a lie.
If you tap trump inauguration day pic into Google, it will show both of their inaugurations side by side.
Then you will realise you have been conned and you are a liar.

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:
Ahh, another conspiracy theorist. We'll just add you to the pile of garbage.

Vaccines? You guys still harping on that?
Vaccine damages?
You can thank your orange, dear leader for that.

Poor baby is fussing again because he never got his own PEZ dispenser!

View attachment 511715

Someone should tell him Biddum is IN CHARGE now and it is up to Joe to run the Show. Donald's off playing golf now.
YES, he is and the whiny, orange loser isn't.
You can lead a Trumptard to a vaccine but you can't make them get a shot.

March 2 2021
Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received their COVID-19 vaccines in January at the White House, Fox News confirmed.

It is unclear which vaccine the Trumps received, but a Trump official told Fox News they are both fully vaccinated with two doses.

Biddums the "Boss" now. Quit looking for a scapegoat for Joe's failings.
Failings?

The Biden family are vaccinated.
The Harris family are vaccinated.
The Trump family are vaccinated.

If Trumptards refuse to get vaccinated, how is that ANYONE'S fault but THEIR OWN?

Joe already missed his goal promised by July 4.

The man is a loser.
November 13 2020
President Trump said at his first public appearance in a week that the U.S. would have 20 million COVID-19 vaccines ready for distribution by the end of the year.
Trump doesn't actually MAKE the vaccine himself. Big pharma companies do that. Do you want it good or fast?

July 4 2021
President Joe Biden hoped to have administered at least one shot to 70% of United States by Sunday, but the number sits at 67%, approximately 8 million people short of the goal
Another promise Joe should not have made unless he knew he could keep it.
"Trump doesn't actually MAKE the vaccine himself. Big pharma companies do that. Do you want it good or fast"?

Never said Trump did but he was dithering, making promises that he turned over to the states.
The inept retard could have took the reigns but he's an idiot.

December 17 2020
Millions of doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are languishing in warehouses awaiting shipment instructions from the Trump administration — even as states are clamoring for them — vaccine manufacturer Pzifer said in a statement Thursday.
Officials in several states said they were told Wednesday that their second shipments of Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine next week has been mysteriously reduced.
That triggered fears by states that the Trump administration may be incapable of hitting the target of delivering enough vaccine doses for 20 million injections by the end of the year.
“This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them,” Pzifer said in its statement. “We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses,” the company added.

"Another promise Joe should not have made unless he knew he could keep it".

LOL.

Now that funny coming from a Trumptard.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

Someone should tell him Biddum is IN CHARGE now and it is up to Joe to run the Show. Donald's off playing golf now.
If you think Biden is in charge of anything, you're more demented than he is.
Yeah, I know, the orange, retard is still in change, waiting for August 13, when he will be rightfully installed as president and the lizard people will be exposed.
Poor snowflake had to Funny me but can't disprove a single thing I said about the fetus, so hides behind his keyboard clicking his dislikes like a little girl.
A fetus is inside the woman's body you fucking moron, BUT it's not part of her?
WOW.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021
Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received their COVID-19 vaccines in January at the White House, Fox News confirmed.

It is unclear which vaccine the Trumps received, but a Trump official told Fox News they are both fully vaccinated with two doses.

Failings?

If Trumptards refuse to get vaccinated, how is that ANYONE'S fault but THEIR OWN?

The man is a loser.
The only losers are the Trumptards who refuse to get vaccines, hopefully dead Trumptards soon.
BUT, Trumptard's will "own the lib's" until they take their last dying breath.

Oh, I thought this was yet another thread about Trump. Then again, the thread title was being too kind if it was - that should have been the clue. Calling Trump an idiot is just too mean - to idiots.

At least Biden can operate an umbrella
That's one thing Joe can do. I knew he was good for something.

Biden never wanted to bang his daughter.
That must be the one girl on the planet Joe hasn't had his hands on!
"That's one thing Joe can do. I knew he was good for something".
Why you don't know an umbrella works either, figures.

"That must be the one girl on the planet Joe hasn't had his hands on"!
Really?
Q NUT daily MUST have a video of Biden groping Ivanka by now.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.
The only losers are the Trumptards who refuse to get vaccines, hopefully dead Trumptards soon.

There are some real ghouls on this board huh?

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

You tell me.
The moron was trying to tell me a pregnant woman's fetus is not part of her, it's separate.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

They fantasize all day about people they don't like dying or being thrown in some gulag somewhere.

It's pretty fucked up.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

They fantasize all day about people they don't like dying or being thrown in some gulag somewhere.

It's pretty fucked up.
If you are too stupid to get vaccinated, you deserve to die.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

It's pretty fucked up.

Billy tell us about the people who were perfectly healthy and died from the vaccine. Did they deserve it too?

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

It's pretty fucked up.

Billy tell us about the people who were perfectly healthy and died from the vaccine. Did they deserve it too?
Sure beats people that were perfectly healthy, then died of covid

Billy tell us about the people who were perfectly healthy and died from the vaccine.
From the vaccine? Interesting. Why is it people like you claimed people died with covid (not from covid) but anyone who dies after being vaccinated, die from the vaccine not with the vaccine.

Right all your beloved "experts" have even admitted people died from your precious shots. How about them?

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

It's pretty fucked up.

Sure beats people that were perfectly healthy, then died of covid

Oh. So in your moral universe (!) it is better to die of a cure than a virus. I would ask why, but I'd really rather not be exposed to your brain. I mean that.

Vaccine damages?

View attachment 511715

March 2 2021

Failings?

The man is a loser.

Yep.

It's pretty fucked up.
Yeah sure, you fucking ghoul.

Enjoy the side effects and mutations from the vaccine that's supposedly going to save you from a virus that has a survival rate over 99%.

Moron.

Forum List

Back