This needs to be looked at strongly: Father of Trump Shooter "Sold" him the Gun

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021

Exchange at 26:45:

Congressman: Now, my understanding is that the AR he used, uh, on the thirteenth, was his father's, is that correct?

Wray:
Well, yes and no. It was orig - his father bought it, legally, but then, our understanding so far is that his father then conveyed it to him, sold it, in fact, to his son. Ah, so, originally his father's, at the time of the shooting, the shooter's.

Congressman: Ok, so that's new information and was that provided to you by the father?

Wray: Uh . . . I think it was partly from that. I think we also saw some documentation to support it.

Sold his own son a gun, with documentation? That would make sense only to someone who did not grow up around guns, and knows nothing about them.

I've given each of my kids a gun, from our family collection, and I never considered charging them for it, nor having them sign for it.

I'd say that best interpretation is that the dad was very aware of the Ethan Crumbley case in which the school shooter's parents were sentenced to ten years for providing him a pistol.

This dad needs to be looked into. He cannot be allowed to get away with any culpability in trying to not only kill a man, but to kill a future president and ignite a civil war in this country. If the Crumbleys are guilty, so is he, because he also provided a gun to a mass shooter.

we aint looking into that because that is stupid... all that son, daddy, gun, bought, sold, when where why... who cares?

the bucks stop with the secret service!

we aint looking into that because that is stupid... all that son, daddy, gun, bought, sold, when where why... who cares?

Nope.

The buck stops with the senior constitutional executive officer who is in charge of all federal agencies.

PA law states that a long gun can be gifted or sold to a family member (or to anyone else who is not a prohibited person) with no "paperwork".

The gun grabbers can FOAD.

So, this has been planned for a while, then.
325867604_738478480713428_2092643009947266021_n.jpg

The info we are "getting" about the "shooter" clearly should not be accepted as true because Chris Wray says so.

Chris Wray was in on it.

Exchange at 26:45:

Congressman: Now, my understanding is that the AR he used, uh, on the thirteenth, was his father's, is that correct?

Wray: Well, yes and no. It was orig - his father bought it, legally, but then, our understanding so far is that his father then conveyed it to him, sold it, in fact, to his son. Ah, so, originally his father's, at the time of the shooting, the shooter's.

Congressman: Ok, so that's new information and was that provided to you by the father?

Wray: Uh . . . I think it was partly from that. I think we also saw some documentation to support it.

Sold his own son a gun, with documentation? That would make sense only to someone who did not grow up around guns, and knows nothing about them.

I've given each of my kids a gun, from our family collection, and I never considered charging them for it, nor having them sign for it.

I'd say that best interpretation is that the dad was very aware of the Ethan Crumbley case in which the school shooter's parents were sentenced to ten years for providing him a pistol.

This dad needs to be looked into. He cannot be allowed to get away with any culpability in trying to not only kill a man, but to kill a future president and ignite a civil war in this country. If the Crumbleys are guilty, so is he, because he also provided a gun to a mass shooter.

So it took their fat emperor being grazed by shrapnel for republicans to care about regulating gun sales?

So true. All other considerations aside, Cheatie was responsible to simply put a man on a roof that was in easy, close, direct access to the president at the rally at a time when he was already under threat from Iran and with a suspicious person already observed an hour before in the area.

Cheatie should be charged with murder.

Forum List

Back