This Nonsense Of Bringing Up "Black on Black Crime" Whenever Policy Brutality Has Taken Place

Why won't you address white on white violence racist?
Two white guys shoot each other in the trailer park, most white folks figure, oh well, they are criminal trash. No loss to us. We are not afraid to put our trash in the dumpster.
Black folks put their criminal trash on a pedestal.

When a group claims black lives matter but ignore the countless victims of black on black crime, it shows glaring hypocrisy and a willingness to use only certain deaths as political pawns.
Until I see an actual effort from the black community to reduce the violence in inner cities I will never take BLM seriously. This can only be solved by the black community and taking a stand against Thug life.

Is just that, nonsense.

What do those people who do that think they're doing?

I mean, seriously, what argument are they making?

What's the comparison are they making exactly?

First of all, why aren't they talking about "White on White crime?" That's just as much of a thing as their made up term referring to blacks.

Secondly, and most importantly, how or why are you comparing regular crime, where the perpetrators are sought out, usually caught and subsequently prosecuted to those thugs who are SUPPOSED to be UPHOLDING the law, getting away with blue murder, no pun intended, with absolutely no consequences.

Another one of their BOGUS arguments is when they inject some random numbers and/or stats about who's committing the most crime, as if THAT has something to do w/police brutality.

Who can make this make sense?

The only sense it makes, is that they're exercising their non-stop racism by throwing red-hearings to obfuscate the argument.

They don't believe #BlackLivesMatter, and they absolutely hate the fact that more and more whites, are coming to understand that they do, and that America has a GINORMOUS race problem, that they themselves need to resolve.

The bottom line is this folks, if the police are supposed to be upholding the law, then they're supposed to be held to HIGHER STANDARD than the rest of us. If and when they get caught in a crime, or perceived crime, they ought to sought out, investigate and held to account, including jailtime and/or even death sentence if warranted.

Not the current level of unbridled violence and accountability they're currently running around rampant with.
Because black lives only matter when there is political gain. Acknowledging the Black on Black genocide would call into question decades of Democratic party policy.

Because black lives only matter when there is political gain. Acknowledging the Black on Black genocide would call into question decades of Democratic party policy.
What's your thoughts on white on white genocide race soldier?

Two white guys shoot each other in the trailer park, most white folks figure, oh well, they are criminal trash. No loss to us. We are not afraid to put our trash in the dumpster.

When a group claims black lives matter but ignore the countless victims of black on black crime, it shows glaring hypocrisy and a willingness to use only certain deaths as political pawns.
Until I see an actual effort from the black community to reduce the violence in inner cities I will never take BLM seriously. This can only be solved by the black community and taking a stand against Thug life.
Describe "ignoring victims of black on black crime", what do you think that looks like?

Maybe if you just stop killing each other over a fucking dime bag.
Really? Hmmm, I didn't realize we were killing each out like that.

So, how do you contend w/the fact that the black community is growing at a clip faster than the white community?

If we're killing ourselves, as you so succinctly put it, why is this the case?

And why aren't you talking about whites killing themselves over cocaine and pills? Or just whites killing themselves, for like, no reason?

You really that clueless?

Blacks continually complain about the yearly low number of white on black murders, but ignore their high black on black murders.

That is the argument you and many others avoid.
False on all accounts.

Not to mention apples and oranges.

You don't have any reading comprehension, do you? Clearly you don't. Clearly.

Ha ha ha, the FBI crime stats says so, what do you run on?

It has been posted many times already, you have memory holes in your head?

I almost never deal with this fool so he practically is on ignore now.
I realize that my posts and threads cause great mental distress to you and other racists like you.

Frankly, I welcome your hatred.

Good day sir!

BtVGVAGCcAA9Ewl.jpg

What are your thoughts on blacks committing half of all murders? (note the grammar btw).
First of all, I don't know that's true, but my thoughts are that's crime stemming mostly from poverty and neglected neighborhoods (another result of systemic racism) and is rightly prosecuted.

No one's rejoicing about this.

Your turn: What's your thoughts on white on white genocide race soldier?

Is just that, nonsense.

What do those people who do that think they're doing?

I mean, seriously, what argument are they making?

What's the comparison are they making exactly?

First of all, why aren't they talking about "White on White crime?" That's just as much of a thing as their made up term referring to blacks.

Secondly, and most importantly, how or why are you comparing regular crime, where the perpetrators are sought out, usually caught and subsequently prosecuted to those thugs who are SUPPOSED to be UPHOLDING the law, getting away with blue murder, no pun intended, with absolutely no consequences.

Another one of their BOGUS arguments is when they inject some random numbers and/or stats about who's committing the most crime, as if THAT has something to do w/police brutality.

Who can make this make sense?

The only sense it makes, is that they're exercising their non-stop racism by throwing red-hearings to obfuscate the argument.

They don't believe #BlackLivesMatter, and they absolutely hate the fact that more and more whites, are coming to understand that they do, and that America has a GINORMOUS race problem, that they themselves need to resolve.

The bottom line is this folks, if the police are supposed to be upholding the law, then they're supposed to be held to HIGHER STANDARD than the rest of us. If and when they get caught in a crime, or perceived crime, they ought to sought out, investigate and held to account, including jailtime and/or even death sentence if warranted.

Not the current level of unbridled violence and accountability they're currently running around rampant with.

People bring up black on black crime because that’s the real issue plaguing blacks. Police killings are a minuscule percent of the killings in the black community. If you spent a quarter of your time speaking and trying to do something about actual problems instead of looking for a scapegoat you’d be better off.

Last edited:

Describe "ignoring victims of black on black crime", what do you think that looks like?
Where were the protesters in Mpls when a little black girl was shot in her own bedroom during a drive by shooting? Where are the protesters on a typical Chicago weekend? Or any major city for that matter. Where is your outrage that many innocent blacks are snuffed out by their own race?
Why is it when a conservative black leader brings up these issues, folks start calling them a Tom?

When will you realize most folks won't take you seriously until you ask those hard questions within your own community?

What are your thoughts on blacks committing half of all murders? (note the grammar btw).
First of all, I don't know that's true, but my thoughts are that's crime stemming mostly from poverty and neglected neighborhoods (another result of systemic racism) and is rightly prosecuted.

No one's rejoicing about this.

Your turn: What's your thoughts on white on white genocide race soldier?
Well, if you don;t believe that blacks commit halve the murders, and "then excusing that it does, it doesn't leave a lot of room for discussion.

And FFS, you cannot say "what is your thoughts." This is not an Ebonics site.

Oh and whites aren’t killing other whites any where near the rate of black killing other blacks. You fail again Malcolm X

Where were the protesters in Mpls when a little black girl was shot in her own bedroom during a drive by shooting? Where are the protesters on a typical Chicago weekend? Or any major city for that matter. Where is your outrage that many innocent blacks are snuffed out by their own race?
Why is it when a conservative black leader brings up these issues, folks start calling them a Tom?

When will you realize most folks won't take you seriously until you ask those hard questions within your own community?
The same place whites are over white folks snuffing out their own race.

I don't understand what the heck you're talking about dude.

No one takes you racist white scum seriously, so there's that.

The same place whites are over white folks snuffing out their own race.

I don't understand what the heck you're talking about dude.

No one takes you racist white scum seriously, so there's that.

As I just mentioned whites kill at a far lesser rate than blacks. Black on black violence is your real problem. Would you like to know how much more likely it is that a black man kills u opposed to a white cop? Black victim hood, that’s the ticket

Forum List

Back