This one goes out to the buffalo-horned shaman guy from the January 6 Capitol protests in Washington DC

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
God bless you sir, wherever you are. You sir, are a true American patriot.

The red, white, and blue American flag I fly on my pole represent you and everything you stood for on that day. May you live forever.

visual-language-of-hate.jpg

God bless you sir, wherever you are. You sir, are a true American patriot.

The red, white, and blue American flag I fly on my pole represent you and everything you stood for on that day. May you live forever.

visual-language-of-hate.jpg

I love him too but the alphabet agencies probably turned his life upside down by now.

After having relived that day a thousand times over and over in his head he probably wishes he would have stood outside and kept everyone out and he probably would have gotten a fight with three of the FBI agents who instigated the whole thing

I love him too but the alphabet agencies probably turned his life upside down by now.

Hate to admit it, but his life was probably upside down to start with.

Can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing though, being in his place. :laughing0301:

Too many peyote rituals in Arizona probably after his 3rd wife left him for 3 Mexicans.

It's good we can laugh about our own.

Imagine being a miserable Democrat with a stick up their ass, unable to laugh at anything since the inauguration of Donald J. Trump, on January 20, 2017?

Forum List

Back