🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?

Because there's like 300 people there each separated by 50 miles.
There are two cities with a population in excess of 60,000. Of the top ten, cities, the smallest is ten thousand. Try again.

The point is, there just isn't a large enough population to have the dynamics that cause more crime like we see in more densely populated areas.
So, are you admitting that guns aren't the problem? Is that what you're saying?
Did I say they were?
How do you know that the guns are responsible for the lower crime rate?
Unless you are stupid then you might want to reconsider a criminal lifestyle where most everyone is armed. Not you though.....

There are two cities with a population in excess of 60,000. Of the top ten, cities, the smallest is ten thousand. Try again.

The point is, there just isn't a large enough population to have the dynamics that cause more crime like we see in more densely populated areas.
Did I say they were?
Unless you are stupid then you might want to reconsider a criminal lifestyle where most everyone is armed. Not you though.....

I would bet that most small towns have similar stats.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?

Did I say they were?
I did not say that guns were responsible for low crime rates. I said they were not responsible for HIGH crime rates. But you might want to ask yourself why the top ten cities, crimewise, have some of the toughest gunlaws.

Did I say they were?

Then by your reasoning, liberals cause crime because all large urban centers are infested with the vermin.

At the risk of sounding racist by simply calling things as they are, what percentage of the population is white in comparison to other states?
:blowup:

Did I say they were?
I did not say that guns were responsible for low crime rates. I said they were not responsible for HIGH crime rates. But you might want to ask yourself why the top ten cities, crimewise, have some of the toughest gunlaws.
I imagine that the top 10 cities, crimewise, have some of the toughest gunlaws because they are the top 10 cities, crimewise...

Did I say they were?

Then by your reasoning, liberals cause crime because all large urban centers are infested with the vermin.

No, large dynamic populations have larger problems including crime.

Did I say they were?

No, large dynamic populations have larger problems including crime.
Blacks are responsible for 95 percent of all violent crime, and half of all murders. You cannot point to a single city with a largy black population that isn't a crime infested hellhole.

Part of the reason that there is so much violence and crime in the big cities is because the people are closely pressed together and don't have time to decompress from constant contact.

If you put a bunch of rats together in an area where they each have enough room, they are peaceful and will coexist.

If you place a whole bunch of rats together in an area where they are crawling all over each other, they will end up fighting and killing each other until there is enough room to comfortably accommodate the survivors.

Did I say they were?
I imagine that the top 10 cities, crimewise, have some of the toughest gunlaws because they are the top 10 cities, crimewise...
How often do criminals obey laws?

Part of the reason that there is so much violence and crime in the big cities is because the people are closely pressed together and don't have time to decompress from constant contact.

If you put a bunch of rats together in an area where they each have enough room, they are peaceful and will coexist.

If you place a whole bunch of rats together in an area where they are crawling all over each other, they will end up fighting and killing each other until there is enough room to comfortably accommodate the survivors.
Nope. First of all, we're not rats. Second, blacks are responsible for the vast majority of that crime. So if you wanted to be honest, blacks are the problem

Last edited:
Did I say they were?
Depends on the risk/reward, but definitely not as often as most. why?

Nope. First of all, we're not rats. Second, blacks are responsible for the vast majority of that crime. So if you wanted to be honest, blacks are the problem

Spoken like a true racist.

Did I say they were?
Depends on the risk/reward, but definitely not as often as most. why?
Just don't see how laws stop people who ignore them.

Not saying don't look for answers but if more laws equates to less crime, I could never explain Chicago or LA gang violence.

With exception to Alaska, Wyoming has the smallest population density of all states in the USA

List of U.S. states by population density - Wikipedia
Distance makes good neighbors

You could also say that the poor are responsible for the vast majority of the crime. Shall we demonize the poor as well?

Ever been to Wyoming? Ever driven across the state? I've been all over that state because I loved riding all through it on a motorcycle when I was younger. And, I can tell you that there are places there where you can drive for up to an hour before you see another person, car, or house. It is VERY sparsely populated out there.

Less people equals less crime.
/—/ so what happens if you break down or run out of gas?

Spoken like a true racist.
How is quoting FBI crime statistics racist? The truth is that blacks are a small minority, yet they are responsible for most violent crime. Calling me a racist will not change that. Sorry if you're butthurt over this, but the truth is often painful. Deal with it.

Because people live miles apart from each other . This is so stupid .

Compare apples to apples . Oh you won't , cause it exposes the myth of "more guns more safety "

The dynamic for violance exists everywhere. Casper has the dynamic. So does Cheyenne.

Forum List

Back