This poll predicts the coming war between men and women !!!l

It doesn't matter.

We'll all be one gender soon.

Men and Women have been at war for roughly 4.5 million years ... I think that even pre-dates President Trump.

SPOILER ALERT!!! The Women win. They got half the money, and all the pussy. Who can compete with that?

SPOILER ALERT!!! The Women win. They got half the money, and all the pussy. Who can compete with that?

And worse, a whole lot of liberal men and quasi-liberal men have allowed feminists to basically emasculate them. When the men stop trying, there goes the civilization.

The sex robots that will advance in technology and be lifelike. Then men can let the women get their azzes handed to them.

• Banned
Men and Women have been at war for roughly 4.5 million years ... I think that even pre-dates President Trump.

One difference

Is this last 20 yrs ago. The women's vote has brought in a different govt than the men

History shows that never lasts and tells you how this will soon change drastically

And worse, a whole lot of liberal men and quasi-liberal men have allowed feminists to basically emasculate them. When the men stop trying, there goes the civilization.

This is how the Adam and Eve story tells the future

The Adam type men let the women vote in the crooks and then destruction comes to stop it

The easier fooled women let's in the evil greed and then the destruction comes to correct and stop women again from making decisions and voting

But with modern times there will be a logic test for voters and a few women will be able to vote..but the eve types have too low of logic and will not pass. ... So no more problems from the Eve type women

Not a cat person ...

My-Ugly-Kitty-Quasi-4.jpeg

It seems the bible history is showing how men rises up and stops the women's foolish decisions that brings harm

It seems the men corrects with stopping the freedom of women and more similar to have men treating kids

The thread is funny. Women rising up in this country has strengthened it in so many ways. Because more and more are in the work world instead of having babies bothers many men....for zero reason. Relax. It's gonna be ok.

The thread is funny. Women rising up in this country has strengthened it in so many ways. Because more and more are in the work world instead of having babies bothers many men....for zero reason. Relax. It's gonna be ok.
As long as the slave wage sweat shop Asians make our products to make our lives easier. And that was an upgrade like it was for people coming to the U.S. a century ago and longer. We willsee how long that lasts.

A growing number of women are forced to work to help make ends meet or they have decided they want to have nice things too. They can't get this staying home. And some think this is bad? That's crazy.

This is anecdotal, but I've browsed a few of this OP's threads in which he claims that women are morons who have caused all of the problems in society and that a civil war between men and women is inevitable.

I've yet to read a reply from a USMB nutbag telling the OP that he's a fucking idiot.

What's wrong with you fuckers?

Forum List

Back