This poll predicts the coming war between men and women !!!l

Some journalist wrote a book called ...White Girl Bleeds a Lot. I never read it. But I see it. As poverty expands for men in all cultures this will increase massively. And some of the uncivil tough people are women. There are endless recorded nasty videos of African American women becoming vicious as an example. I tell yiu what. We are modernizing and building 40 year old designed destroyers because of our emasculation of white males and not producing a newer designed one as another example. The price will still be 2 billion dollars a copy. How about one of the quota queens gets it to a billion dollars a copy. Mean while China is using Communism and slave labor Capitalism to build its military. They are not the Soviet Union. They have resources.

Can you imagine going to a Trump rally and being surrounded by folks like the OP?

This is anecdotal, but I've browsed a few of this OP's threads in which he claims that women are morons who have caused all of the problems in society and that a civil war between men and women is inevitable.

I've yet to read a reply from a USMB nutbag telling the OP that he's a fucking idiot.

What's wrong with you fuckers?

Learn from the sat math test scores
At the hghest levels

The best IQ expert Uks professor Lynn

Has the very same pattern as the sat math test scores

At the highest level of logic ability are nearly all men. That is the main point here. There is a big difference in some men over all women !!

This also goes with being a pastor who then helps the whole congregation in the best way

The key is the higher logic ability

Pastors have to pass that higher logical ability test

That test is a non divorced male

Non divorced means he is wise enough to to not marry the wrong type and is wise enough to make it last

All nations falls when they have the lower logic women voting in crooks

This is anecdotal, but I've browsed a few of this OP's threads in which he claims that women are morons who have caused all of the problems in society and that a civil war between men and women is inevitable.

I've yet to read a reply from a USMB nutbag telling the OP that he's a fucking idiot.

What's wrong with you fuckers?

Learn from the sat math test scores
At the hghest levels

The best IQ expert Uks professor Lynn

Has the very same pattern as the sat math test scores

At the highest level of logic ability are nearly all men. That is the main point here. There is a big difference in some men over all women !!

This also goes with being a pastor who then helps the whole congregation in the best way

The key is the higher logic ability

Pastors have to pass that higher logical ability test

That test is a non divorced male

Non divorced means he is wise enough to to not marry the wrong type and is wise enough to make it last

All nations falls when they have the lower logic women voting in crooks

You follow "pastors"??? What I've seen of them, they are lower IQ individuals who are incredibly dumb. You want "logic," then you present trump, pigpence, graham, jeffress, dobson, etc. A collection of jokes. Find some smart men for a change.They exist.

Forum List

Back