this president is putting himself and family in danger just like lincoln

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

I've been afraid the nutters would get him from day one.

This Exec Order makes no difference.

None of them will ever be safe again.

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

Every President puts himself and his family in danger- from the time they start running for office.

If that was the obligation of every President, we would have no Presidents.

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.

I'm talking about a southern man from Texas that believes this president with this eo just crossed his Line and it's time to act.

The south booth felt the same thing and acted.....

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit

whadda asinine comment. obama has been the best thing for the right wing since sliced bread.
this guy has put more republicans in office than ronald reagan

if i were a dem and were worried about obama it would be that he is going to destroy the democratic party

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

Last edited:

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit
Oh shut up. I'm not advocating it. I'm worried about his family for the unthinkable not being that farfetched anymore.

Oh shut up. I'm not advocating it. I'm worried about his family for the unthinkable not being that farfetched anymore.

I don't believe a word of it.

This coming from a far left 9/11 truther..

You are a idiot. The GOOD presidents get shot at. Not the Supreme Emperor. Frankly, he isn't worth a bullet. He'll be out of office soon enough and will be cast into the trash bin of history just like Jimmah Carter. Absolutely irrelevant.

But hey - he can, at the very least, stand in front of Moochelle everyday and proclaim himself "Supreme Emperor" of the living room!!

This coming from a far left 9/11 truther..
Oh good lord

You are a idiot. The GOOD presidents get shot at. Not the Supreme Emperor. Frankly, he isn't worth a bullet. He'll be out of office soon enough and will be cast into the trash bin of history just like Jimmah Carter. Absolutely irrelevant.

But hey - he can, at the very least, stand in front of Moochelle everyday and proclaim himself "Supreme Emperor" of the living room!!
Lol

guno is such a dumb Gruber liberoid that he doesn't realize that the OP is claiming that Obama is courageous and selfless for passing such a monumental executive order.

guno this dipshit is supporting your messiah, you should be thanking him.

Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

"I'm saying he's asking for it..." Wow, that a sick, cynical verdict on the maturity of the American populace. Is every unpopular President "Asking for it"? Or is Obama in a special category because he is black?

Forum List

Back