🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Quote Says Everything About The GOP's Shutdown Stand

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."

:lol:

First of all, thanks for being honest...I guess.

Second, you already got something out of this. Democrats agreed to YOUR budget numbers. Which means they effectively agreed to the Ryan budget.

"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."

Second, you already got something out of this. Democrats agreed to YOUR budget numbers. Which means they effectively agreed to the Ryan budget.

It's a continuing resolution with no increases OR cuts....keeps spending at the current rate.
That is NOT Ryan's budget

It's a continuing resolution with no increases OR cuts....keeps spending at the current rate.
That is NOT Ryan's budget

Right. Sequester-level spending. That Democrats agreed to that level of spending is a compromise. And it is the same amount as Ryan's budget.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back