This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Deflection is a bitter sign that the karma is coming to the 666 DemNazi Left. May it come soon.

Repent Heathens.

Would you like a tissue?
Would you like a dose of the truth, heathen?

Repent before judgment day is upon you and there is no escape from the flames of Hell.

Joe Biden is illegitimate and is a fraud and is defiling our sacred democracy with his evil presence in The People's White House.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

You spent the last 5 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged, so how about you shut the fuck up?
Hillary conceded on Election Night

Trump still refuses to admit he lost

That's a lie. And irrelevant to the fact that you've spent the last 5 years whining about the 2016 election being rigged.
Do you understand what a lie is?
It is not just information you do not like.

Hillary did concede on Election Night, Trump has yet to admit he lost.

No, Hillary did not concede on election night, and Trump left the White House on schedule as every other president who's term ended has done.

So, you lied on both counts, but again it's irrelevant to my point, which is that you and your fellow Nazis have complained about the illegitimacy of the 2016 election since it took place, with no end in sight. If I'm wrong about that, then reply to this message and tell me you believe the 2016 election was fair, legal, and legitimate.

Otherwise (and again) shut the fuck up.

Actually, you're right. She conceded the next day.

And then..wonder of wonders..Obama invited Trump to the White House...three days later..who'da thunk? :)

See? That's what REAL leaders do.
Honestly, every time you post this crap, it's like constantly telling a teenager to STOP LYING!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary called Trump on Election Night and congratulated him. Her full speech was the next day.

Trump has still not accepted he lost and refused to help transition to a new administration. He never invited Biden or his family to the White House

Trump left the White House on schedule, as every other president who's term ended has done. That's what outgoing presidents are required to do, and that's what he did. So you're simply lying when you say he has not accepted that he lost. If that were true, he would still be in the White House.

You are not the one who makes that determination.

He lost, he won't admit it. That is the truth.

Repent before judgment day is upon you and there is no escape from the flames of Hell.

Joe Biden is illegitimate and is a fraud and is defiling our sacred democracy with his evil presence in The People's White House.

You sound upset. :)

You sound upset. :)
Apparently that is all you have. Are you going to subject everyone to your lack of originality?

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Can you please spare us future posts that essentially say.......

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.
"You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era."

We don't "move on" because we see through your lies. Trump was NOT defeated in the election--not by legitimate votes, anyway. The Senate was gained through vote fraud as well. And neither Trump nor his supporters "attacked" the Capitol. Those are Jewish lies. Are you a Jew?

We don't "move on" because we see through your lies. Trump was NOT defeated in the election--not by legitimate votes, anyway. The Senate was gained through vote fraud as well. And neither Trump nor his supporters "attacked" the Capitol. Those are Jewish lies. Are you a Jew?
holy shit

In 2011 50% of Democrats believed that 2004 election was stolen.
But did not base that on insane lies about massive fraud and foreign conspiracies for which there was zero evidence. You forgot to mention this important difference.
Your link doesn't show any evidence of fraud....if you found some, please point it out.
There was as much fraud in 2004 as in 2020.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.
"You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era."

You really aren’t helping your cause with your silly Conspiracies.

No, Republicans really did lose
Yes, they deserved it
Rather than look at the reasons for your defeat, you make excuses...

We really didn’t lose, we were cheated, it was the media’s fault, it was the RINOs, it was Dominion.....Now It’s da Joos

Last edited:

View attachment 484803

You really aren’t helping your cause with your silly Conspiracies.

No, Republicans really did lose
Yes, they deserved it
Rather than look at the reasons for your defeat, you make excuses...

We really didn’t lose, we were cheated, it was the media’s fault, it was the RINOs, it was Dominion
They absolutely insist on illustrating the OP for me.

Forum List

Back