This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Oh it was a fraudulent election all right. Way to much proof out there even if you and other don't want to believe it.

And our country is in trouble with that stuttering fuck in the WH. Look at the mess he made of the border. A border Trump had handled. He handcuffed ICE and the Border patrol.

We now have thousands of illegals being bussed and flown all over our country. Many with the Chinese virus. These illegals cost us billions and that idiot had added more.

He added 1.9 trillion to the debt with his Covid relief bill that had very little Covid relief in it. He has we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds. The rest of the bill is pure pork.

His infrastructure bill has about 5% that actually goes for infrastructure. The rest is pure damned pork.

You bet our country is in trouble. YOU elected that idiot and we will all pay for it.
Wonderful post, but Biden was not elected by the people.
He's as illegitimate now as Hitler was in 1933.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Oh it was a fraudulent election all right. Way to much proof out there even if you and other don't want to believe it.

And our country is in trouble with that stuttering fuck in the WH. Look at the mess he made of the border. A border Trump had handled. He handcuffed ICE and the Border patrol.

We now have thousands of illegals being bussed and flown all over our country. Many with the Chinese virus. These illegals cost us billions and that idiot had added more.

He added 1.9 trillion to the debt with his Covid relief bill that had very little Covid relief in it. He has we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds. The rest of the bill is pure pork.

His infrastructure bill has about 5% that actually goes for infrastructure. The rest is pure damned pork.

You bet our country is in trouble. YOU elected that idiot and we will all pay for it.

Oh I know that. This election was stolen and we now have that jackass in the WH for 4 years. I sure hope the country can survive that stuttering fuck for four years.

In 2011 50% of Democrats believed that 2004 election was stolen.
But did not base that on insane lies about massive fraud and foreign conspiracies for which there was zero evidence. You forgot to mention this important difference.
Your link doesn't show any evidence of fraud....if you found some, please point it out.

Oh I know that. This election was stolen and we now have that jackass in the WH for 4 years. I sure hope the country can survive that stuttering fuck for four years.

Biden is not in charge of anything.
The political class stole 3 elections - to take back control.

But did not base that on insane lies about massive fraud and foreign conspiracies for which there was zero evidence. You forgot to mention this important difference.
Your link doesn't show any evidence of fraud....if you found some, please point it out.
It shows plenty. You must have severe comprehension problems.

That would be called a constitutional convention - where we reorder the antiquated system and deploy what we have learned into a new system. Wake up - what else is there?

And, by the way, the liberals are delusional - thinking Biden is fully cognizant. You are the cultists.

It shows plenty. You must have severe comprehension problems.

she does.

America's success as a democratic experiment has depended upon the populace graciously accepting, even as some are, inevitably, disappointed, the results and consequences of democratic elections.
That is not what the experiment was. The experiment was a union of different states - kind of like what the continent of Europe was. The experiment was how do you bring different nations to peace???

And yet again, the Trumpsters are kind enough to jump in with both feet to illustrate my OP for me.

I don't pay them to do this, I swear.
Your OP amounts to warmed up puke and verbal diarrhea, the average contribution of a shill. Anything else?

These Moon Bats get real touchy when you remind that Joe Dufus and his merry little band of thieves stole the election from the American people, don't they?
Is that what you think it is, when people smarter than you are pointing at you and laughing hysterically?

These Moon Bats get real touchy when you remind that Joe Dufus and his merry little band of thieves stole the election from the American people, don't they?
Is that what you think it is, when people smarter than you are pointing at you and laughing hysterically?
Who are those people, because you are certainly not one of them.

Once again, the supporters of Biden show they are not for truth, freedom, or America, but fascism with non-Jewish whites as the target for extermination...

wouldn't an open border, have no border patrol at all....?
no

the biden open border is more than simply not finishing the wall and not putting enough border patrol agents there to catch everyone

its also biden telling the poor of central America “COME ON DOWN”

and practicing catch and release instead of returning them to mexico the same day

And yet again, the Trumpsters are kind enough to jump in with both feet to illustrate my OP for me.

I don't pay them to do this, I swear.
Illegitimate Faux Hiden hides in his bunker, surrounded by troops and razor wire just like illegitimate Hitler did in 1933.

That's what Frauds and Usurpers and Traitors do.

Forum List

Back