This shit is getting old.

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

How are we supposed to not be hysterical with the increase in black on White crime since Yomma blackened the White house? We're supposed to laugh about the victims of the knock-out game? Better get hysterical, we're on the verge of a race war if things keep going the way they are. If your state has conceal and carry, arm yourself and shoot to kill and ask questions later. This ghetto trash would have killed this young couple and not thought twice about it. And as for them, what the hell are White people doing at a cRAP club? Wake up, White America!

Got any sources to back up your claims of an increase in black-on-white crime?

I doubt it, since "black on white" crime has been steadily decreasing, along with all violent crime, for the last 30 years.

To be fair, FBI homicide data tables like this state that black on white homicides are more prevalent. According to the link:

2,648 black Americans were killed.
193 of the offenders were white.
2,412 of the offenders were black.

3,128 white Americans were killed.
431 of the offenders were black.
2,614 of the offenders were white.

Regardless of anyone's opinions, this is what the official numbers are saying.

I think you should re-read my post, that data doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

My bad then. Just jumping in midway is all. :eusa_angel:

I'm talking about the amount of "black on white" crime total over time, rather than the difference between races.

I put the numbers in sequence and what I find telling is that mostly Black Americans kill each other and mostly White Americans kill each other.

Or am I missing something there?

No...It depends also on who you are screwing that wants you dead..since white are 6 times more likely to be killed by a white,, than a colored man(is that ok to use?) I prefer Sambo but ,,

^ Not by those numbers. Those numbers show that White and Black Americans are very much more likely to be killed by their own color than by the other color.

pickmybrain-900x900.jpg

You must think I am extremely stupid as well as a nutter. Well..I know something happened to have both of you focus on me when I didn't even start the thread. And I know what that something is, too.

I might be a fruitloop at times, and maybe a nutter...but I damn sure am NOT stupid. Keep trying. You are doing a FINE job as staff on harassing members that refuse to goosestep to your demands.

You must think I am extremely stupid as well as a nutter. Well..I know something happened to have both of you focus on me when I didn't even start the thread. And I know what that something is, too.

I might be a fruitloop at times, and maybe a nutter...but I damn sure am NOT stupid. Keep trying. You are doing a FINE job as staff on harassing members that refuse to goosestep to your demands.

As you have pointed out a number of times in this thread, this is a message board. Responding to your posts is not "harassing" you, no matter how hard you pretend that we're persecuting you.

What is it you think we're "trying" to do?

No matter WHAT I find on the net, someone will find fault with it. But..since I am already passive aggressive, idiotic, a racist, a nutter...may as well go along with what I feel like posting.

I found this. It seems to make a helluvalot of sense to me. But thats JUST MY OPINION...nutter that I am.

SOWELL Is U.S. being set up for a race war - Washington Times

Oh cut the "poor pitiful me" crap.

It's an article that is Mr. Sowell's opinion, however while it's large on generalities, he is not giving much supporting data to his claims. If his claims were true it would seem we should be seeing a steady increase in black on white crime and we are not.

So...again, what "black war"?

As you have pointed out a number of times in this thread, this is a message board. Responding to your posts is not "harassing" you, no matter how hard you pretend that we're persecuting you.

What is it you think we're "trying" to do?

Ban me. That is exactly what your plans are.

No matter WHAT I find on the net, someone will find fault with it. But..since I am already passive aggressive, idiotic, a racist, a nutter...may as well go along with what I feel like posting.

I found this. It seems to make a helluvalot of sense to me. But thats JUST MY OPINION...nutter that I am.

It's an article that is Mr. Sowell's opinion, however while it's large on generalities, he is not giving much supporting data to his claims. If his claims were true it would seem we should be seeing a steady increase in black on white crime and we are not.

RACE war. Jeez. Fucking pit bull with a fucking bone, you are.

Fuck you. Hows that for pitiful?

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

I bet the KKK is getting a shitload of new members lately. Good. Looks like it is needed.

When you joining?
When they get someone with sense instead of a bunch of rednecks with missing teeth. I won't hold my breath waiting, though.
And with that said...I see a need for the KKK just like blacks see a need for The Black Panthers. Now argue that, whydontcha.

You see a "need" for hate groups?
I see a need for quid pro quo. And?

And supporting hate groups (as opposed to law enforcement) is the way to achieve this "need"? Seriously?

According to some groups, the law is absolutely no good, so what next do you think ? Who will protect who from who in the end ?

But both races are pretty much killing their own color. And that number is said to be diminishing.

That's not minimization. There's no apologist strategy in that.

Yes, there's a lot of stirring racial tensions with a President who likes to divide, lead from behind and has no forward looking strategies because of this method, imho.

I'd like to see some real numbers per State for proof though. But the OP is simply baiting anyway. Still, I may compile the numbers state wide and of course the numbers are released.

I'm not just "focusing" on you, I'm responding to Ms. Tazzo and anyone else who is engaging in conversation here. It's not all about you Gracie - you just happen to be making the most out of saying stuff then refusing to back anything up and we go on
Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

I bet the KKK is getting a shitload of new members lately. Good. Looks like it is needed.

When you joining?
When they get someone with sense instead of a bunch of rednecks with missing teeth. I won't hold my breath waiting, though.
And with that said...I see a need for the KKK just like blacks see a need for The Black Panthers. Now argue that, whydontcha.

You see a "need" for hate groups?
I see a need for quid pro quo. And?

And supporting hate groups (as opposed to law enforcement) is the way to achieve this "need"? Seriously?

According to some groups, the law is absolutely no good, so what next do you think ? Who will protect who from who in the end ?

So you would trust hate groups to administer justice? Essentially - you are describing what is occurring in Syria and Iraq.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

But both races are pretty much killing their own color. And that number is said to be diminishing.

That's not minimization. There's no apologist strategy in that.

Yes, there's a lot of stirring racial tensions with a President who likes to divide, lead from behind and has no forward looking strategies because of this strategy, imho.

I'd like to see some real numbers per State for proof though. But the OP is simply baiting anyway. Still, I may compile the numbers state wide and of course the numbers are released.
I'd like to see that, if you do it Ropey.

There IS a RACE war brewing. Black against black, white against black, black against white, hispanic against blacks AND whites, etc etc etc. Pretending it is not happening just because it isn't in your neck of the woods is being a nutter.

It's not a matter of "pretending it's not happening" - it's asking for actual evidence that it's happening and that seems to be a rare beast given decreasing crime.

I'm not just "focusing" on you, I'm responding to Ms. Tazzo and anyone else who is engaging in conversation here. It's not all about you Gracie - you just happen to be making the most out of saying stuff then refusing to back anything up and we go on

The only one making it all about me is...drumroll...YOU. And Doc. You are indeed focusing on my responses. Saying you aren't makes you look foolish.
I am backing up MY OPINION, Coyote.

The war is a war of territory for what the mafia used to control, all kinds of nationalities wanting a slice of the pie..Since the US Costra Nostra was so heavily weakened by the downfall of da Dons...

It's not a matter of "pretending it's not happening" - it's asking for actual evidence that it's happening and that seems to be a rare beast given decreasing crime.
Tell that to all the people sucker punched in the knock out game. Tell that to the black mother mourning her child that got shot while in bed by a drive by asshole. Tell that to the couple in the vid running for their lives. Tell that to the cop that shot that guy and the Black Panthers urged him and his family to be murdered in retaliation. I don't need to back up anything to see bad things are happening at a rapid pace.

Forum List

Back