This shit is getting old.

Whatever. Think what you will. Proclaim what you will. You da boss after all.

54109333.jpg

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

How are we supposed to not be hysterical with the increase in black on White crime since Yomma blackened the White house? We're supposed to laugh about the victims of the knock-out game? Better get hysterical, we're on the verge of a race war if things keep going the way they are. If your state has conceal and carry, arm yourself and shoot to kill and ask questions later. This ghetto trash would have killed this young couple and not thought twice about it. And as for them, what the hell are White people doing at a cRAP club? Wake up, White America!

Rut roh. Watch out kathy! You are going to be accused of being a racist and although invited to "debate" back because this is a "debate" message forum although it does not say ANYWHERE that is except in the Clean Debate Zone, and one of the mods wants to start a fight, call you names over your opinion and the other one says anyone tired of this shit is racists having a field day and expect you to DEBATE your opinion..... And if you do argue with either one...um...well...not a good idea since they are staff.

Just my opinion, which I refuse to debate about...I wonder how many black children are killed or maimed every day in gang wars. And I wonder if black thugs or the Black Panthers would riot in an all white suburb if the Klan had their headquarters there. That is my point. They are all brave when they have people enabling their thuggery. But if anyone says a damn thing about it...they are racist. Or foolish. Or an idiot. Or stupid. Or burying themselves. You get my drift.

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

How are we supposed to not be hysterical with the increase in black on White crime since Yomma blackened the White house? We're supposed to laugh about the victims of the knock-out game? Better get hysterical, we're on the verge of a race war if things keep going the way they are. If your state has conceal and carry, arm yourself and shoot to kill and ask questions later. This ghetto trash would have killed this young couple and not thought twice about it. And as for them, what the hell are White people doing at a cRAP club? Wake up, White America!

Got any sources to back up your claims of an increase in black-on-white crime?

I doubt it, since "black on white" crime has been steadily decreasing, along with all violent crime, for the last 30 years.

Maybe black on white crime IS decreasing. Good. But what about black on black crime? Since I am supposedly a racist, what about those children afraid to come out of their own homes due to gang violence and are hurt or killed by other blacks?
This black war has to have something done. And if ANYONE speaks up about it....they are racist. So most stay silent. That pretty much sucks.

Again..just my opinon. I guess i need a new sigline so I don't have to keep repeating myself and told to DEBATE my stance.

Maybe black on white crime IS decreasing. Good. But what about black on black crime? Since I am supposedly a racist, what about those children afraid to come out of their own homes due to gang violence and are hurt or killed by other blacks?
This black war has to have something done. And if ANYONE speaks up about it....they are racist. So most stay silent. That pretty much sucks.

Again..just my opinon. I guess i need a new sigline so I don't have to keep repeating myself and told to DEBATE my stance.

If you don't want "debate", why the fuck do you keep responding?

Black-on-black crime has also been decreasing for the last 30 years, too.

I doubt it, since "black on white" crime has been steadily decreasing, along with all violent crime, for the last 30 years.

To be fair, FBI homicide data tables like this state that black on white homicides are more prevalent. According to the link:

2,648 black Americans were killed.
193 of the offenders were white.
2,412 of the offenders were black.

3,128 white Americans were killed.
2,614 of the offenders were white.
431 of the offenders were black.

Regardless of anyone's opinions, this is what the official numbers are saying.

My eyes are gray. That is not debatable. I think crime is rampant. That can be debatable. I keep responding because that is what a message board is for. Or do you want your members to shut the fuck up and just nod now and then?
Why are you being so damn rude?

Rut roh. Watch out kathy! You are going to be accused of being a racist and although invited to "debate" back because this is a "debate" message forum although it does not say ANYWHERE that is except in the Clean Debate Zone, and one of the mods wants to start a fight, call you names over your opinion and the other one says anyone tired of this shit is racists having a field day and expect you to DEBATE your opinion..... And if you do argue with either one...um...well...not a good idea since they are staff.

What names did I call you?

I'm assuming you saying we are not allowed to discuss the issues brought up by you

I don't think the KKK is going to help with that.

What black war? (or is that asking to much of you again?)

To be fair, FBI homicide data tables like this state that black on white homicides are more prevalent. According to the link:

I think you should re-read my post, that data doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

Finding statistics that are above reproach is next to impossible. Someone is always going to DISAGREE with whatever website they were found on. So why bother? And giving an opinion is not acceptable either, I guess.

I think you should re-read my post, that data doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

My bad then. Just jumping in midway is all. :eusa_angel:

I'm assuming you saying we are not allowed to discuss the issues brought up by you

Are you being obtuse? Will you throw me in solitary Shaw Shank Style for using that word cuz you are the warden? I refuse to discuss this in depth with you because you are Staff. One does not argue with staff unless they want to pay for it later.

Concerning what black war? Oy.

Are you being obtuse? Will you throw me in solitary Shaw Shank Style for using that word cuz you are the warden? I refuse to discuss this in depth with you because you are Staff. One does not argue with staff unless they want to pay for it later.

Stop acting like a freaking nutter.

What "black war" are you talking about?

Nutter? Due to my opinion being different than yours?
Kiss my ass.

My bad then. Just jumping in midway is all. :eusa_angel:

Your statistics just quote homicide, I'm talking about all black on white crime. And you can't trust FBI statistics because they fudge the numbers. They also don't want you to know the percentage of crime committed by Hispanics so they are listed with Whites, or White Hispanic. It's a joke. With the knock-out game alone it has increased. There was a time when africans wouldn't even look at Whites cross-eyed, now they are all comfy-cosy and cocky and have no qualms about committing crimes against us. I happen to work in the criminal justice system and in my courthouse alone the number of black on White crime has increased 10-fold since that idiot african took the throne. In the past year we've had 10 black on White rapes, before Yomma was in office we had none. african on White murders, we've had seven, before the Idiot in Chief we had none. We've had africans walk up to White people punch them and steal their phones, again, before the african in chief, we had no such crimes. This is happening around the country not just in my courthouse. And they wonder why they're not welcome in our communities. We had virtually no crime before Section 8 arrived, we couldn't even spell the word "murder" until they arrived. The worse crime we had was some White punks driving by and beating mailboxes with with a baseball bat. No violent crime until africans infested this community.

Nutter? Due to my opinion being different than yours?
Kiss my ass.

uh, no - not due to you having a different opinion and no, I will not kiss your ass princess.

What. Black. War. Are. You. Talking. About.?

Oh please.

You can post however you like. But don't expect us to not call you on your shit, and don't try to use any more of those passive-aggressive attacks on Coyote's and my ethics as moderators as excuses for refusing to back up your bullshit. Indulging your persecution complex isn't going to get you any sympathy from anyone. It's pretty transparent.

Forum List

Back