This shit is getting old.

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

So you admit you're perfectly okay with over reactions?
Then you should be just fine with Dirt Nap Mike getting his shit blown away.
Glad we could clear that up.

Troll harder cry baby. *Also notice that this guy just admitted that shooting MB was an "over reaction" but he's cool with it because...black guy yada yada*

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

Troll harder cry baby. *Also notice that this guy just admitted that shooting MB was an "over reaction" but he's cool with it because...black guy yada yada*

Nope...you might want to check my edit. I figured you dumb fucken liberals wouldnt understand the nuance so I went back and dumbed it down for ya.

So you're completely okay with the over reaction of a bunch of thugs,but the so called over reaction of officer Wilson in the plugging of Dirt Nap Mike is somehow different?

When did I say either of those things? See what happens when you let your little emotions get the better of you?

So you're completely okay with the over reaction of a bunch of thugs,but the so called over reaction of officer Wilson in the plugging of Dirt Nap Mike is somehow different?

When did I say either of those things? See what happens when you let your little emotions get the better of you?

Appears I was right.

Appears I was right.

It "appears" you are having a conversation with yourself. I never made either of the claims you seem desperate to ascribe to me. You really need to take a breath and clear your head.

Now, do you have a real question?

Appears I was right.

It "appears" you are having a conversation with yourself. I never made either of the claims you seem desperate to ascribe to me. You really need to take a breath and clear your head.

Now, do you have a real question?

You have zero outrage about this video. Thats all I need to know about you.
You applaud hate crimes against white people. xxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
You applaud hate crimes against white people. ....

Those are completely baseless and illogical accusations, you fool. You are part of the problem. You are no different than those criminals in the video - unable to control your emotional impulses - except that YOU are clearly too much of a pussy to ever act on them. So much the better for you. Now, as I advised you some time ago, CALM DOWN.

Nope...you might want to check my edit. I figured you dumb fucken liberals wouldnt understand the nuance so I went back and dumbed it down for ya.

I dont have to check your edit...I quoted you numbnuts and its too late to try and pretty it up after I exposed your stupidity

Those are completely baseless and illogical accusations, you fool. You are part of the problem. You are no different than those criminals in the video - unable to control your emotional impulses - except that YOU are clearly too much of a pussy to ever act on them. So much the better for you. Now, as I advised you some time ago, CALM DOWN.

xxxxxxxx.
That trash who assaulted those people should be shot. Getting sick and tired of the feral trash attacking people in packs. You dont like it? I dont give a fuck.

And I advise you to go suck a bag of dicks....

I leave that to experts like you.

I dont have to check your edit...I quoted you numbnuts and its too late to try and pretty it up after I exposed your stupidity

Well xxxxxxxx since you have a very limited amount of time to edit,you should know it was done before I ever read your post.
And it was obviously the right move.

Well dick sucker since you have a very limited amount of time to edit,you should know it was done before I ever read your post.
And it was obviously the right move.

Suuuuuure it was buddy

That trash who assaulted those people should be shot. ...

Maybe, but you are not going to do it, tough guy. Stop playing at your fantasies of yourself. You look like a flaccid fool.

Think what ya want pussy. Some of us have the balls to interfere when they see someone being assaulted.
I certainly hope you run into trouble. Is the fetal position your plan of defense? Or is those new sneakers?

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

I bet the KKK is getting a shitload of new members lately. Good. Looks like it is needed.

Maybe, but you are not going to do it, tough guy. Stop playing at your fantasies of yourself. You look like a flaccid fool.

Think what ya want ...

Thanks, I will. I think you are just another spineless nobody running his mouth on the internet. I think you know this and it really pisses you off to be exposed like this. Keep talking, bigmouth, it won't change a thing about the real you.

Anyone that is white and is walking down the street with their friend or loved one and a group of blacks are behind them and they are not concerned...are CRAZY. Nowadays, there IS reason to be concerned. Even for old folks hobbling along or feeding pigeons in a park....they never know when some asshole BLACK guy is going to try for bonus points in smacking that old person in the head.

I bet the KKK is getting a shitload of new members lately. Good. Looks like it is needed.

Yep..kinda like obammy. He set market records on gun sales.
Idiots like those on the vid are helping the clan with record enrollment.
Keep it up morons. obammy will soon be out of office and whitey out numbers blacks by a huge margin.
Talk about kicking the hornets nest....

When you joining?

Think what ya want ...

Thanks, I will. I think you are just another spineless nobody running his mouth on the internet. I think you know this and it really pisses you off to be exposed like this. Keep talking, bigmouth, it won't change a thing about the real you.

Says chicken little.
You want to call me out for talking? LOL..take a look at yourself little man.
You see I've been there and done that,so I know how I'll react.
Didnt have to shoot the dumb bastards but it was close. And I was perfectly willing to do so.
Just because you'd stain your tighty whities doesnt mean other will.
You'd do well to keep that in mind. Little man.

When you joining?
When they get someone with sense instead of a bunch of rednecks with missing teeth. I won't hold my breath waiting, though.
And with that said...I see a need for the KKK just like blacks see a need for The Black Panthers. Now argue that, whydontcha.

Forum List

Back