This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

You won't believe how they will market it as "Made in America".
I suppose not, but they'll start by changing the Fords ads to, "Made By America!"

No it's worse than that.

:lol:

They are allowed that if even the tires are MIA to claim that it is an American product.

My hubby had the best of times at Saturn pointing out to the union guys that their cars and trucks were made out of Oshawa Ontario. But the poor sops believed the made in America sticker as they were literally running around the parking lot at Saturn keying "foreign cars".

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
Say thanks Obama. He baile out GM they went south. Ford no bail out but they are going south too. Raise those corporate taxes some more you stupid democrats!

Just shut up dumbfuck. I wasn't even born till 68. Should I ban all German products because they once supported a Nazi regime? Are you going to ban the Democratic party because they once supported slavery?

Don't be such a dumbass
I figure it's you who's the 'dumbass' because you won't have any choice in the matter. You'll buy FoMoCo or GM, or Chrysler Motors no matter if they are made in Mexico, China, Korea, or Columbia. Of course you could get smart and buy a Japanese car .... but with logic like 'Just shut up dumbfuck' you haven't got enough intelligence to make that decision.
ngbbs450da9c541c1a.gif
I don't drive cars. I drive big work trucks. Go fuck yourself. A couple more asinine posts by you and you'll be joining the children's table on ignore.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

Why?

We complain about the cost of cars, or any other product - we complain when our 401(k) doesn't produce enough money to retire on - we complain when our stock investments don't return a reasonable investment.

A simple fact -- increased cost of labor causes an increased retail price. Tariffs on imports means tariffs on exports.

Nothing in life is free ... there is a cost for keeping those jobs in-country. The only question is ... are you willing to pay it?

Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico
Welcome to Capitalism 2016. What do you think Capitalism is?
My position is CLEAR, your diversion is pointless. Congress can pass laws to protect American workers from foreign competition and it will have little impact on capitalism, if any with the exception of companies that want to fuck over American workers.
Are you in a coma? Congress won't pass anything without the permission of the business tycoons who will make gazillions by shifting production to Mexico. And the best part is that they won't even lower the price of their products in the showrooms of America, even though their production costs will be cut enormously with Mexicans working for half a Peso a month. Actually, they might even raise their prices for the American market .... after all, you'll be buying an 'import'!
pointing-and-laughing.gif

Your ignorance is all-encompassing.

Maybe instead of climbing over the Great Wall of Trump, Mexicans can work in the Ford plant

Why?

We complain about the cost of cars, or any other product - we complain when our 401(k) doesn't produce enough money to retire on - we complain when our stock investments don't return a reasonable investment.

A simple fact -- increased cost of labor causes an increased retail price. Tariffs on imports means tariffs on exports.

Nothing in life is free ... there is a cost for keeping those jobs in-country. The only question is ... are you willing to pay it?
I already pay it.

The increased cost of our vehicles can be attributed to two entities.

The government via high taxes & regulations.
The unions

Why?

Over regulation is why companies bail.

Found
On the
Road
Dead
I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.
I buy Toyota, they are made in America and employ Americans, not to mention it's a better car too.
Toyota has no work trucks. I haul heavy loads every few days. Not gonna fly in a Corolla. I haven't owned a car in 20+ years

Found
On the
Road
Dead
I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.
I buy Toyota, they are made in America and employ Americans, not to mention it's a better car too.
Toyota has no work trucks. I haul heavy loads every few days. Not gonna fly in a Corolla. I haven't owned a car in 20+ years
Well GMC is still here are they not?

No unions in Mexico. Cheaper to make. Good move on their part even if we don't happen to like it.

Found
On the
Road
Dead
Well GMC is still here are they not?
They are but their work trucks are nowhere near as reliable as Fords

Say thanks Obama. He baile out GM they went south. Ford no bail out but they are going south too. Raise those corporate taxes some more you stupid democrats!
Thanks Obama

GM Reports Third Consecutive Year of Record Global Sales

Yeah! More taxes and fees!

Still not awake yet? Where was your boycott when Ford was supporting and funding the Nazis during WW II?
laugh.gif

Ancient history dredged up in a pathetic attempt to impress "somebody" with the depth of your consistently useless information.

Forum List

Back