This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

Go fuck yourself. A couple more asinine posts by you and you'll be joining the children's table on ignore.
What's keeping you? Are you waiting for my permission?
snigger.gif

Just think of all the great jobs that will be come available to Americans as the beaners head back home to work at Ford!

Go fuck yourself. A couple more asinine posts by you and you'll be joining the children's table on ignore.
What's keeping you? Are you waiting for my permission?
snigger.gif
Just giving you ample opportunity to prove you're not an idiot who just posts whatever he thinks is a contrairian position. If trolling is all you got then good riddance

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

You're full of it as usual. The head drama queen, and so on.

First off. If the jobs are going, it's better they go to our friends south of the border so they won't be showing up here as illegals looking for a job, and a better way of life.

Second. Fuck China. We already sent them to many jobs.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

No unions in Mexico. Cheaper to make. Good move on their part even if we don't happen to like it.
They did not need to move to Mexico to rid themselves of unions, just south of the mason Dixon line. No, it is the high corporate taxes they are fleeing from. Democrats are killing American jobs.

Found
On the
Road
Dead
I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.
I buy Toyota, they are made in America and employ Americans, not to mention it's a better car too.

Good show WT! Out of Murfreesboro? Good shop over there. High standards.

And....the same regulations that Ford has. How odd!

First off. If the jobs are going, it's better they go to our friends south of the border so they won't be showing up here as illegals looking for a job, and a better way of life.

You are stupid if you think Mexico is our friend. How did you get so stupid?

They are not our friends, they are our competitors. If it was YOUR job you wouldn't be focusing on ME like a butthurt little bitch.

Why?

We complain about the cost of cars, or any other product - we complain when our 401(k) doesn't produce enough money to retire on - we complain when our stock investments don't return a reasonable investment.

A simple fact -- increased cost of labor causes an increased retail price. Tariffs on imports means tariffs on exports.

Nothing in life is free ... there is a cost for keeping those jobs in-country. The only question is ... are you willing to pay it?
I already pay it.

The increased cost of our vehicles can be attributed to two entities.

The government via high taxes & regulations.
The unions

Conveniently you ignore the other leg of that stool -- direct labor costs. In addition, you fail to recognize the increased labor costs as a direct result of those "high taxes & regulations".

How about a compromise? You decrease taxes to a level that offsets the savings of cheaper labor, and Ford will stay here.

However, you also need to be willing to sacrifice all the goodies those increased taxes pay for. Since you're a working man, you might not notice the decrease in workmen's comp coverage, or the decrease in contributions to Social Security, or the lowered food stamp value, or the decrease in road maintenance, or the federal contribution to your schools, or the federal guarantees for mortgages and student loans, or the inability to fund our national defense.

Everything has a price ... how much are you willing to pay?

Why?

We complain about the cost of cars, or any other product - we complain when our 401(k) doesn't produce enough money to retire on - we complain when our stock investments don't return a reasonable investment.

A simple fact -- increased cost of labor causes an increased retail price. Tariffs on imports means tariffs on exports.

Nothing in life is free ... there is a cost for keeping those jobs in-country. The only question is ... are you willing to pay it?
I already pay it.

The unions

Conveniently you ignore the other leg of that stool -- direct labor costs. In addition, you fail to recognize the increased labor costs as a direct result of those "high taxes & regulations".

How about a compromise? You decrease taxes to a level that offsets the savings of cheaper labor, and Ford will stay here.

However, you also need to be willing to sacrifice all the goodies those increased taxes pay for. Since you're a working man, you might not notice the decrease in workmen's comp coverage, or the decrease in contributions to Social Security, or the lowered food stamp value, or the decrease in road maintenance, or the federal contribution to your schools, or the federal guarantees for mortgages and student loans, or the inability to fund our national defense.

I didn't ignore labor costs lol. That is the direct result of the unions which was one of my two points.

Why?

Over regulation is why companies bail.

You're partially right ... but it is not the ONLY reason. Are you willing to give up safety, or clean water, or clean air to keep those jobs in-country?

How much are you willing to pay?

Why?

I already pay it.

The unions

I didn't ignore labor costs lol. That is the direct result of the unions which was one of my two points.

Then - what's your point? You want increased wages -you want safe roads, you want clean air and water, and you want a nice retirement, or the extra income from investments. You want everybody to have food on their table, you want people to have affordable health care, you want ... you want ... you want ...

What are you willing to trade off to get what you want?

Why?

Over regulation is why companies bail.

You're partially right ... but it is not the ONLY reason. Are you willing to give up safety, or clean water, or clean air to keep those jobs in-country?

How much are you willing to pay?
Not interested in you circus of attractions.

Lower the corporate tax rate and create a law that will place hefty fees on American companies that flee then ship products back in. Ford could then relocate to a right to work state.

All that other nonsense you posted is irrelevant and quite stupid to use as an excuse.

Why?

I already pay it.

The unions

Then - what's your point? You want increased wages -you want safe roads, you want clean air and water, and you want a nice retirement, or the extra income from investments. You want everybody to have food on their table, you want people to have affordable health care, you want ... you want ... you want ...

What are you willing to trade off to get what you want?
Putin the crack pipe down. That shit never came out of my mouth and is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to this conversation. Put on your big boy pants and join the adult conversation......or not

They are not our friends, they are our competitors. If it was YOUR job you wouldn't be focusing on ME like a butthurt little bitch.

ME ?

I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join.
Wouldn't that damaged your integrity even more? I'm not saying you shouldn't join a boycott against Ford, but you might want to quit your job at Taco Bell first ...... and see if you can actually afford to boycott any other Mexican companies.

Forum List

Back