This sports injury didn't exist 10 years ago

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1722787042932.png

Today it's a chart busting statistic. .... :rolleyes:
.......................................................................................................................

It is because with technology they can have the surgery. What was inside the body is now outside the body for woman who chose to look like a man. So the chart only shows results of what they can do now and could not do years ago.

That China boxer was knocking the crap outa that real woman. I saw a twatter clip of a Chinese boxer that looked exactly like a man, almost like a comedy. Nobody asked any questions? Should be cock or pussseee inspections?

Last edited:
It is because with technology they can have the surgery. What was inside the body is now outside the body for woman who chose to look like a man. So the chart only shows results of what they can do now and could not do years ago.
Don't be a homophobe .... :nono:
Trans rights are also subhuman rights. .... :gay:
.........................................................................................................................

Don't be a homophobe .... :nono:
Trans rights are also subhuman rights. .... :gay:
.........................................................................................................................
Yet ;you are the one who mentions subhuman rights and seems to compare the two groups.

Yet ;you are the one who mentions subhuman rights and seems to compare the two groups.
So, not only are you homophobic and transphobic.
You are also sub-humanphobic.
How do you live with yourself being soo hate filed against life-forms you don't understand?
...........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
So, not only are you homophobic and transphobic.
You are also sub-humanphobic.
How do you live with yourself being soo hate filed against freakazoids you don't understand? .... :gay:
.................................................................................................................................
Again ;you are the one who is bring up homophobic, transphobic, and homophobic.

it is your interpretation on a comment that the ability to have a gender change using medical techniques was only developed recently in history. Prior it was just makeup and dress appearance.

Your graph which has prior years with zero activity was before the surgery was developed.

But you seem to miss that point and you focus on the different phobic terms as an expert.

You mention the terms not me.

Hey you did get a C minus for effort.

it is your interpretation on a comment that the ability to have a gender change using medical techniques was only developed recently in history. Prior it was just makeup and dress appearance.
Your graph which has prior years with zero activity was before the surgery was developed.
But you seem to miss that point and you focus on the different phobic terms as an expert.
Don't be obtuse. .... :nono:
I am making perfect sense.
Even if I don't understand it myself.
.................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back