This Study Shows How Low Corporate America’s Taxes Really Are

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
A new government report shows just how easy corporate America has it.

Every year from 2006 to 2012, some two-thirds of U.S. corporations did not pay federal income tax, according to a Government Accountability Office study released on Wednesday. In 2012 alone, 42.5 percent of businesses that the GAO defines as large did not pay federal taxes, including 19.5 percent of big corporations that posted a profit.

This Study Shows How Low Corporate America's Taxes Really Are

lolololol.....Its almost laughable, watching Trump and Hillary, both multi millionaires, running around the country claiming to fight for the little guy, when both, especially Trump who's the biggest beneficiary of coporate loop holes that keeps money flowing in the Trump ho. These same corporations, the hillbillies want to protect, same corporation the hillbillies want to strip more regulations for, the same corporations that these simple minded rednecks believe will come back to america from china, the same corporations who creates NO JOBS HERE IN AMERICA.....but get tax breaks....folks, sometimes I feel as though I'm in OZ nightmare seeing people so gulable and ignorant on just how bad corporate america screws us......and those on the right, which I understand...loves bending over...Haskell ring a bell?

Every year from 2006 to 2012, some two-thirds of U.S. corporations did not pay federal income tax, according to a Government Accountability Office study released on Wednesday. In 2012 alone, 42.5 percent of businesses that the GAO defines as large did not pay federal taxes, including 19.5 percent of big corporations that posted a profit.

lolololol.....Its almost laughable, watching Trump and Hillary, both multi millionaires, running around the country claiming to fight for the little guy, when both, especially Trump who's the biggest beneficiary of coporate loop holes that keeps money flowing in the Trump ho. These same corporations, the hillbillies want to protect, same corporation the hillbillies want to strip more regulations for, the same corporations that these simple minded rednecks believe will come back to america from china, the same corporations who creates NO JOBS HERE IN AMERICA.....but get tax breaks....folks, sometimes I feel as though I'm in OZ nightmare seeing people so gulable and ignorant on just how bad corporate america screws us......and those on the right, which I understand...loves bending over...Haskell ring a bell?
If they keep their profits overseas, they don't pay taxes on it.
Bernie wants to end inversion while not doing shit about giving companies incentive for investing here. So our good manufacturing numbers will just go down because they will move everything to china or mexico or some other shit hole.
Props to the bloated US bureaucrats that make everything so lovely here!

Dumb lefties don't understand companies follow the money. Its the POINT. You DONT have a right to ANYTHING of theirs. Give them incentive for investing here!

Dumb lefties don't understand companies follow the money. Its the POINT. You DONT have a right to ANYTHING of theirs. Give them incentive for investing here!
They do...But we as workers can't survive on a dollar an hour for wages..

Who makes a dollar an hour?
an adult with a family that decides his career should be a minimum wage job, should not subsidized by the employer in the form of artificial wages. People should get paid for they are worth.

Bernie wants to end inversion while not doing shit about giving companies incentive for investing here. So our good manufacturing numbers will just go down because they will move everything to china or mexico or some other shit hole.
Question? What can 1 senator do, when you have a congressional and senate house, on the right, all bought and paid for by the very entity that in which you speak? No one should have issues with wall street wanting to make a profit by doing business overseas, but to give them tax breaks for it? A Clinton/GOP deal....no doubt

If I was FORCED to pay 15 bucks an hour for some easy, skill-less job, I wouldn't hire an unintelligent, un-skilled person to do it. Hence, the poor(which I thought needed to be helped) get screwed and rely on the govt to feed their family.. STILL

an adult with a family that decides his career should be a minimum wage job, should not subsidized by the employer in the form of artificial wages. People should get paid for they are worth.
If corporations had their way, the workers in the US would be treated as they were before WWI..

Question? What can 1 senator do, when you have a congressional and senate house, on the right, all bought and paid for by the very entity that in which you speak? No one should have issues with wall street wanting to make a profit by doing business overseas, but to give them tax breaks for it? A Clinton/GOP deal....no doubt
Bernie is running for PResident, numb nuts.
How is it a tax break, if the company keeps the money overseas? You want to end that? Then look for them to just fuckin move away.
People like you and your entitled economics are a fuckin DRAG.

Seriously? And you can say that shit with a straight face? The only incentive Wall Street will ever accept from our labor force, is a 1.50 an hour deal, else Maubi, China, here I stay. The Obama administration has jumped through hoops with Wall Street and Small business's in this country to get them invest and hire.....look at the DOW since he's been in office....they just want the profits and the hell with US laborers.

If corporations had their way, the workers in the US would be treated as they were before WWI..
That's why there is a thing called collective bargaining. If a person doesn't want the pay, they shouldn't take the job.
Pay should be between and employer and employee only.

Seriously? And you can say that shit with a straight face? The only incentive Wall Street will ever accept from our labor force, is a 1.50 an hour deal, else Maubi, China, here I stay. The Obama administration has jumped through hoops with Wall Street and Small business's in this country to get them invest and hire.....look at the DOW since he's been in office....they just want the profits and the hell with US laborers.
What a dumb nigga

How is it a tax break, if the company keeps the money overseas? You want to end that? Then look for them to just fuckin move away.

Get the fuck outta here.....No one on Wall Street is gonna leave a fuckin country that caters to their wims, where our politicians can be bought and tax payers will bail you out if you fuck up, no one. Stop with the sky is falling bullshit, them jew motherfuckers and rednecks ain't going any fuckin were. Reagan tax'd them mf's at 80%....did anyone leave> Hell fuckin NO.

That's why there is a thing called collective bargaining. If a person doesn't want the pay, they shouldn't take the job.

LOLOLOL...you need a hug, cause clearly you're insane. Without the federal min. wage do you honestly think this crop of corporated greedy bastards would pay a decent wage? Really. Its clear your a redneck...next?

What a dumb nigga

Coming from a diaper wearing, roach eating, lice infested, grease ball white fuck like you.....thank you!!:)

Get the fuck outta here.....No one on Wall Street is gonna leave a fuckin country that caters to their wims, where our politicians can be bought and tax payers will bail you out if you fuck up, no one. Stop with the sky is falling bullshit, them jew motherfuckers and rednecks ain't going any fuckin were. Reagan tax'd them mf's at 80%....did anyone leave> Hell fuckin NO.
lol what?
Are you saying Bernie wont do shit about it or he will? WTF are you talking about nigga?

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of a few...

YAY Jobz for murrikants !

LOLOLOL...you need a hug, cause clearly you're insane. Without the federal min. wage do you honestly think this crop of corporated greedy bastards would pay a decent wage? Really. Its clear your a redneck...next?
If a fuckin idiot will work their ass off for nothing they deserve what they get.
Why would someone work 2 hours for a gallon milk?

YAY Jobz for murrikants !

There was a time when employers paid or gave rations of whiskey...it did not seem to inhibit the development of industrialization in the USA...but now what with moralist and progressives, we have seen an ever tightening grip on the wage slaves in the USA..

Forum List

Back