This Time For Sure!

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
By George they've got him! After all, Dean's a Republican and he would know!

Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him. Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion. If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency. That’s substantial.
- John Dean

If if if if if if if if if ... :lmao:

Watergate Figure John Dean Says Rick Gates' Testimony Could Be The End Of The Trump Presidency | HuffPost

I wonder which we hear/read more...

This is the end of Trump
Or
This is the end for Obama/Hillary.

Both are wishful thinking by mindless zealots

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

People spout stuff all the time. Just a few days ago some idiot was thrilled because some goofy survey said Trump's ratings were up. They are back down to 35%. I'll wait until Mueller's report comes out before I get excited either way.
MAGA.png

Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him. Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion. If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency. That’s substantial.
- John Dean

Watergate Figure John Dean Says Rick Gates' Testimony Could Be The End Of The Trump Presidency | HuffPost
/----/ conspiracy_nut.png
This time we got him.

- John Dean

IF? If? IF! Okay. .

While the Mueller investigation is important and hopefully will improve our social media and election processes, Trump proves daily he is a dishonest self centered idiot. 2140 lies or untruths in one year has to be a record that may never be matched. And Hillary hatred is a psychological phenomenon that defies reason, proving how easily people can be led. For the thinker and reader see essay and books below.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

The Making of Donald Trump by David Cay Johnston
The Destruction of Hillary Clinton by Susan Bordo
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Truman 1953 2.5%
Eisenhower 1961 6.5%
Kennedy/Johnson 1969 3.5%
Nixon/Ford 1977 7.5%
Carter 1981 7.5%
Reagan/Bush 1993 7.3%
Clinton 2001 4.2%
GW Bush 2009 7.6%
Obama present 4.9%

The pattern is stark. Democrats create jobs and prosperity, historically as far back as we have statistics. Here are some more numbers. for you.
Total Jobs Created Since World War II

Democrats 75 million
Republicans 35 million

HuffPost...
Mueller! That's the bottom line. He can't be side lined, so they have to nip around the edges like an annoying little frou-frou dogs.

What has Mueller got so far, besides a regular paycheck?

He has far more at this point in his investigation than Starr did at the same timeframe

Clinton lied under oath. Are you expecting something of the same magnitude?

HuffPost...
Mueller! That's the bottom line. He can't be side lined, so they have to nip around the edges like an annoying little frou-frou dogs.

He has far more at this point in his investigation than Starr did at the same timeframe

Only if Trump is stupid enough to talk to Mueller, Trump cannot stop himself from lying.

While I think Trump was not involved I do think things way worse than lying about a blowjob will come out about his campaign staff

HuffPost...

Trump's lawyers are frantic to keep trump from testifying. They have asked for everything from trump just making a written statement, to only answering written questions. They know he won't be able to stop himself from lying in a direct question/answer session.

People spout stuff all the time. Just a few days ago some idiot was thrilled because some goofy survey said Trump's ratings were up. They are back down to 35%. I'll wait until Mueller's report comes out before I get excited either way.
View attachment 179075
/----/ What poll are you talking about? You do realize there are different methods of polling based on demographics and numbers polled don't you?
Friday, February 23, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

HuffPost...

Only if Trump is stupid enough to talk to Mueller, Trump cannot stop himself from lying.

While I think Trump was not involved I do think things way worse than lying about a blowjob will come out about his campaign staff

The blowjob didn't matter. The oath did.

View attachment 179075
/----/ What poll are you talking about? You do realize there are different methods of polling based on demographics and numbers polled don't you?
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Yep. That's the outlier poll that the goof as bragging about. Odd that it is the only one that ever shows Trump-0 at that level, except the one that was taken at CPAC. They had 98% that approved of Trump, and 80% or 90% that wanted him to tweet more. Hardly representative of the country.

The blowjob didn't matter. The oath did.
/----/ Since the early 19902, Libs have run with the "it was only a BJ" line completely ignoring the lying under oath that led to Slick's impeachment. Libs will continue to deflect.

View attachment 179075

Yep. That's the outlier poll that the goof as bragging about. Odd that it is the only one that ever shows Trump-0 at that level, except the one that was taken at CPAC. They had 98% that approved of Trump, and 80% or 90% that wanted him to tweet more. Hardly representative of the country.
/----/ I never mentioned CPAC for that reason. Now tell us how daily tracking polls of 1,500 likely voters is irrelevant but polls of 350 random adults is.

Forum List

Back