This Time For Sure!

People spout stuff all the time. Just a few days ago some idiot was thrilled because some goofy survey said Trump's ratings were up. They are back down to 35%. I'll wait until Mueller's report comes out before I get excited either way.
View attachment 179075
/----/ What poll are you talking about? You do realize there are different methods of polling based on demographics and numbers polled don't you?
Friday, February 23, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Yep. That's the outlier poll that the goof as bragging about. Odd that it is the only one that ever shows Trump-0 at that level, except the one that was taken at CPAC. They had 98% that approved of Trump, and 80% or 90% that wanted him to tweet more. Hardly representative of the country.
/----/ I never mentioned CPAC for that reason. Now tell us how daily tracking polls of 1,500 likely voters is irrelevant but polls of 350 random adults is.

Accurate polls generally align with other accurate polls. If you have one that is consistently and drastically different than all others, either it is flawed in some way, or intentionally skewed. Rasmussen is consistently different than most other polls concerning Trump.

What has Mueller got so far, besides a regular paycheck?

He has far more at this point in his investigation than Starr did at the same timeframe

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Clinton lied under oath. Are you expecting something of the same magnitude?

Only if Trump is stupid enough to talk to Mueller, Trump cannot stop himself from lying.

While I think Trump was not involved I do think things way worse than lying about a blowjob will come out about his campaign staff

The blowjob didn't matter. The oath did.
/----/ Since the early 19902, Libs have run with the "it was only a BJ" line completely ignoring the lying under oath that led to Slick's impeachment. Libs will continue to deflect.

7 years and 80 million dollars to find out someone lied about a blowjob and you fucking zealots are still crowing about it like you solved the crime of the century.

7 years and 80 million dollars to find out someone lied about a blowjob and you fucking zealots are still crowing about it like you solved the crime of the century.

How many other Presidents have been disbarred?

Damn.Lying about a blow job can get you in a lot of trouble. I guess presidents should just stick to grabbing them by the pussy. Nobody seems to care about that.

He has far more at this point in his investigation than Starr did at the same timeframe

Only if Trump is stupid enough to talk to Mueller, Trump cannot stop himself from lying.

While I think Trump was not involved I do think things way worse than lying about a blowjob will come out about his campaign staff

/----/ Since the early 19902, Libs have run with the "it was only a BJ" line completely ignoring the lying under oath that led to Slick's impeachment. Libs will continue to deflect.

/----/ It didn't cost anything to discover Slick lied. Monica got tired of being called a liar and dragged through the dirt. She produced the stained blue dress. Cost: $0
1234.jpg

Damn.Lying about a blow job can get you in a lot of trouble. I guess presidents should just stick to grabbing them by the pussy. Nobody seems to care about that.
/----/ You know that Clinton's DOJ prosecuted military officers for doing the same exact thing with Jr officers. Or are you too young to remember that?

None that I know of, including Clinton. His Arkansas license was suspended, but he was never disbarred. That is what is known as fake news

/----/ It didn't cost anything to discover Slick lied. Monica got tired of being called a liar and dragged through the dirt. She produced the stained blue dress. Cost: $0
View attachment 179114

Which means we got nothing at all for our 80 million that Starr wasted.

So, you have even less room to whine about Mueller

/----/ You know that Clinton's DOJ prosecuted military officers for doing the same exact thing with Jr officers. Or are you too young to remember that?

As we have been told many times, the POTUS does not fall under the same rules that the military does.

What has Mueller got so far, besides a regular paycheck?

Let the Trumpybear testify under oath and see what happens.

View attachment 179114

She got a pretty mouth, doesn't she?

None that I know of, including Clinton. His Arkansas license was suspended, but he was never disbarred.

OK, how many other Presidents have had their law licenses suspended and fined $25,000 by their state Bar?

Only the one that lied about a blowjob.

Was it worth the Govt spending 80 million dollars so a person could be fined $25,000 by a private organization?

None that I know of, including Clinton. His Arkansas license was suspended, but he was never disbarred.

OK, how many other Presidents have had their law licenses suspended and fined $25,000 by their state Bar?

Don't know. Lots of other presidents got blowjobs, but the crazy right wingers didn't impeach them over it. Don't you wonder why Ivanka's office is so close to Trump's?

Don't know. Lots of other presidents got blowjobs, but the crazy right wingers didn't impeach them over it. Don't you wonder why Ivanka's office is so close to Trump's?

Come on dude, that is fucked up and not necessary

Come on dude, that is fucked up and not necessary

Yes it was.

No lawyer, yours or mine, would recommend it.

No lawyer, yours or mine, would recommend it.
If Trump was a man, he would be insulted by that advice. After all, he was the one elected president. Either he isn't as smart and good at tight negotiations as he claims, or he's a pussy.

Forum List

Back