This week I REALLY "like" Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
From trump's statements on:

• Threatening a war with North Korea (which would probably wind up killing a couple of million people)
  • Threatening to revoke a major cable television lisence
  • Threatening to push for a tax cut that would mostly benefit his 1% buddies.
  • Threatening Tillerson and Sessions and Corker within his own party
ALL of these "adorable" threats are helping Trump to dig his own [rather wide] grave.

So, what's not to like???

"What's not to like?"

Simple, the left wing, liberals, the democrat party, Hillary......

From trump's statements on:

• Threatening a war with North Korea (which would probably wind up killing a couple of million people)
  • Threatening to revoke a major cable television lisence
  • Threatening to push for a tax cut that would mostly benefit his 1% buddies.
  • Threatening Tillerson and Sessions and Corker within his own party
ALL of these "adorable" threats are helping Trump to dig his own [rather wide] grave.

So, what's not to like???
J-DDMAT-CN-BI-01.jpg

‘At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,” “losing a step,” and “unraveling.”’

“I Hate Everyone”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is “Unraveling”

It’s 25th Amendment time.

4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

‘At first it sounded like hyperbole, the escalation of a Twitter war. But now it’s clear that Bob Corker’s remarkable New York Times interview—in which the Republican senator described the White House as “adult day care” and warned Trump could start World War III—was an inflection point in the Trump presidency. It brought into the open what several people close to the president have recently told me in private: that Trump is “unstable,” “losing a step,” and “unraveling.”’

“I Hate Everyone”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is “Unraveling”

It’s 25th Amendment time.

4: Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Of course some Trump cult members will think the above is "funny".......where, instead, we are witnessing an amazing challenge to our democratic tenets.
VERY,VERY interesting times.

Forum List

Back