🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This week marked the end of Trump trying to actually win

The day Trump told a crowd of people he could kill somebody, and get away with it, is th day he lost the general election. He clearly believes that he is above the law.

Add that to his belief that he can sexually assault women and get away with suggests that this man is a deeply disturbed individual.

And Trump must have realized that going after Bill Clinton for having the ocassional affair would put him at risk of discovery for his own behavior involving the sexual assault of countless women. He must have thought he was above the law.
Occasional affair? Lol, what planet do you live on. He is having an affair right now.
With whom?

Oddly, I believe Trump still thinks he can win

But he also believes Obama was born in Kenya, Ted Cruz's father killed JFK and Hillary killed Scalia

More lies. He never said Cruz's father killed JFK. He was photographed with Oswald, and Cruz Jr never denied it.

Yet the rube-ish mooks continue to deny reality

The math Trump faced was stark. In Presidential elections, the American electorate can be divided into three large categories: Hispanic and black and other non-white voters; college-educated whites; and the white working class. Polls showed that Clinton was at or above Barack Obama’s 2012 margins among the first two categories of voters, while Trump was only matching or slightly exceeding Mitt Romney’s level of support among the white working class. This was a recipe for a historic landslide against Trump. As a recent report by Ruy Teixeira, John Halpin, and Rob Griffin of the liberal Center for American Progress noted, the percentage of minority voters will likely rise by two points in 2016, college-educated whites will increase by more than a point, but the white working-class share of the electorate is projected to decline by 3.4 percentage points. Trump was banking his entire campaign on the fastest-shrinking faction of voters.

Trump Gets Ready to Be a Bad Loser - The New Yorker
I am guessing that November will be as lopsided as 1972 was. Only with the parties reversed this time.

Whatever, crazy horse. Nate Silver has her at 87 to 13 and RCP at 85 to 15. You sound like Karl Rove.

Last edited:
Oddly, I believe Trump still thinks he can win

But he also believes Obama was born in Kenya, Ted Cruz's father killed JFK and Hillary killed Scalia
the ONLY reason he can believe he will still win, is that he knows cheating will take place....the Russians just hacked the state of Florida's voter registration system
Horse shit.
:rofl: I was just playing a paranoid Trumpster! :D

But the the Florida voter registration system was just hacked by the Russians, no?

The day Trump told a crowd of people he could kill somebody, and get away with it, is th day he lost the general election. He clearly believes that he is above the law.

Add that to his belief that he can sexually assault women and get away with suggests that this man is a deeply disturbed individual.

And Trump must have realized that going after Bill Clinton for having the ocassional affair would put him at risk of discovery for his own behavior involving the sexual assault of countless women. He must have thought he was above the law.
Occasional affair? Lol, what planet do you live on. He is having an affair right now.
With whom?
I got her nand at home but The cia calls her the energizer bunny.

The math Trump faced was stark. In Presidential elections, the American electorate can be divided into three large categories: Hispanic and black and other non-white voters; college-educated whites; and the white working class. Polls showed that Clinton was at or above Barack Obama’s 2012 margins among the first two categories of voters, while Trump was only matching or slightly exceeding Mitt Romney’s level of support among the white working class. This was a recipe for a historic landslide against Trump. As a recent report by Ruy Teixeira, John Halpin, and Rob Griffin of the liberal Center for American Progress noted, the percentage of minority voters will likely rise by two points in 2016, college-educated whites will increase by more than a point, but the white working-class share of the electorate is projected to decline by 3.4 percentage points. Trump was banking his entire campaign on the fastest-shrinking faction of voters.

I've maintained from early on that he never intended to win. I don't think he really expected to get the nomination. I think he got in to the race as a lark, a way to further his brand. Either that or he got in as part of a deal between him and the Clintons (yeah, I don't go in for conspiracies either, but based on how he's run his race...). His lack of spending in the race also leads me to believe he is attempting to be the first candidate to turn a profit from running for office...

I've maintained from early on that he never intended to win. I don't think he really expected to get the nomination. I think he got in to the race as a lark, a way to further his brand. Either that or he got in as part of a deal between him and the Clintons (yeah, I don't go in for conspiracies either, but based on how he's run his race...). His lack of spending in the race also leads me to believe he is attempting to be the first candidate to turn a profit from running for office...

I think you're partially right. I think it started as a lark, a way to promote his brand. But I think his ego got the best of him. And its that same ego that has just shredded his campaign and take a year long docalax/taco-bell shit on the GOP brand.

Forum List

Back