this will cause Dems electoral headaches: House Democrats are on the verge of passing a massive tax break for high-income earners...Bernie criticizes!

Oh dear God NO!!!!!!!!! There is not one state in the union that doesn't tax people in some form or another.

Sure, but there are subtle differences. You can find cities within states with lower city taxes and some property taxes.

Sure, but there are subtle differences. You can find cities within states with lower city taxes and some property taxes.
Evidently, since some do not have the same features of govt. other places have. I have a very low tax threshold because there are no amenities. 43 acres and a house I pay $250 a year in property taxes and $13.00 dollars a year for my truck on personal taxes and a tag fee of $27.00 dollars a year for tags.

VA was a good retirement place, but the gop is going to fuck up people's personal choices with weed.

as wealth and income concentrates at the top...political power concentrates at the top...it's a vicious system

i know more about this system than anyone in history

it's a system. it's vicious!

The environment is so toxic for the Dems right now, and if things continue where they are, we are undoubtedly looking at a 1994 or a 2010

why aren't more Democrat groups up in arms about this? pretty telling, really! crickets!

Forum List

Back