This will infuriate Donald Trump

Why does the Liar in Chief lie so much about Obama? Obama won his elections by larger margins in the Electoral College and popular votes in both elections. He also had larger attendance at his inauguration. He never failed to wish everyone a Merry Christmas multiple times every year and no, he didn't wiretap the Liar in Chief.

Why does the Liar in Chief lie so much about Obama? Obama won his elections by larger margins in the Electoral College and popular votes in both elections. He also had larger attendance at his inauguration. He never failed to wish everyone a Merry Christmas multiple times every year and no, he didn't wiretap the Liar in Chief.
Maybe he's jealous? Do you think he realizes how low class he looks in comparison to Obama?

Maybe he's jealous? Do you think he realizes how low class he looks in comparison to Obama?
He is jealous, but he has no concept of what class is. A person with class has too much to do with integrity, morals, ethics, honesty, and other positive and enviable human attributes. Trump is the opposite of a person of class.

He is jealous, but he has no concept of what class is. A person with class has too much to do with integrity, morals, ethics, honesty, and other positive and enviable human attributes. Trump is the opposite of a person of class.
but they know enough to resent it in their betters

This is the second time I have read a post wherein a rightwinger has made this point. An indication of the level of your brain power. This poll is about popularity. Clinton is the most admired woman in America and has been for 16 years. She won the popular vote by 3 million votes. Compared to all other elections in the US, most of the winners have won by less. She is the people's choice. Trump is president because he was crafty and manipulated the electoral college, not because he is popular or admired.

The Hildebeast is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being on the planet.........a coven witch. I can't wait until she croaks because I am going to take a shit on her grave....I shan't have to wait long.
You are a disgusting human being. Only a slug would say something like this about anyone.
Oh right, because snowflakes like you have always treated Trump with the utmost respect!

Are you fucking serious? The stuff snowflakes spew is unbelievable it's so obviously untrue.
Like you treated Obama.

The fake news media sucked his dick religiously every day. How I treated him doesn't matter.

The Fake news? Another sign that you are just another feeble minded Trumpette.

Obama did not do all the stupid shit Trump does.

You are a disgusting human being. Only a slug would say something like this about anyone.
Oh right, because snowflakes like you have always treated Trump with the utmost respect!

Are you fucking serious? The stuff snowflakes spew is unbelievable it's so obviously untrue.
Show me where I have wished for someone's death and expressed the desire to do something disgusting on their grave? There is criticizing someone and then there is being absolutely despictable. It is an error to put people in the same group or category indiscriminately. I never say such base things as I censored Dale for doing. So you cannot call me a hypocrite.

You don't know the things that I do about the Clintons, the Podesta brothers and the Bush crime syndicate. Yeah, I would gladly hit the "kill" switch on these despicable pieces of shit with no regret. Go pound sand, ya ignorant piece of slime. The truth is going to come out and I bet even in the face of undeniable proof that you will STILL deny it. You strike me as being just that fucking stupid.
poor Dale. Lives in a bubble where he thinks every conspiracy theory about Hillary from the right is real.
Seek help.
That's hilarious comming from a snowflake who believes every conspiricay theory about Trump ever conceived, no matter how preposterous.

Did Trump say he liked to grope women?
Did Trump lie about his campaign contacts with the Russians?
Did Trump not profit from charging the Secret Service to use golf carts while golfing or the elevator in Trump Tower to protect Milania?

Which "conspiracy theory" do you think s not truie?

Show me where I have wished for someone's death and expressed the desire to do something disgusting on their grave? There is criticizing someone and then there is being absolutely despictable. It is an error to put people in the same group or category indiscriminately. I never say such base things as I censored Dale for doing. So you cannot call me a hypocrite.

You don't know the things that I do about the Clintons, the Podesta brothers and the Bush crime syndicate. Yeah, I would gladly hit the "kill" switch on these despicable pieces of shit with no regret. Go pound sand, ya ignorant piece of slime. The truth is going to come out and I bet even in the face of undeniable proof that you will STILL deny it. You strike me as being just that fucking stupid.
poor Dale. Lives in a bubble where he thinks every conspiracy theory about Hillary from the right is real.
Seek help.
That's hilarious comming from a snowflake who believes every conspiricay theory about Trump ever conceived, no matter how preposterous.

Did Trump not profit from charging the Secret Service to use golf carts while golfing or the elevator in Trump Tower to protect Milania?

None of it is truie.

Like Obama can give a shit.
But funny you run to the right leaning Rasmussen to get your jollies

I can see this chaps your hide. Here, some of this should provide a bit of soothing relief.

View attachment 168332
Gallup: the bitch’s approval rating at 38%. Still lowest in history of any president after the first year.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Just keep on keeping on with the Misunderestimating of Trump. It worked so well for you moonbats in 2017.

Nobody “ misunderestimates “ Trump.
Everyone has caught on how incompetent he is and doesn’t understand ANY of the issues he pushes.

Keep repeating that to yourself, if it gives you comfort.

But in reality land: Trump Won; hiLIARy Lost, and you all are still obsessing over What The Fuck Happened (without apparently learning a dang thang).
No, in reality, we are talking about what a total asshole Trump is and the stupid shit he is doing to lower this country's standing in the real world.

He lies every fucmking day & you either don't care or too stupid to know it.

Trump is an ignorant fool.

Seek help.

None of it is truie.
Every bit is true. You know it.

Seek help.

None of it is truie.
Not true.

Seek help.

None of it is truie.
Not true.
What a compelling argument. Lol

Seek help.

None of it is truie.
Example #2,987 of how the Trump cult has no idea what the hell hes doing.

I can see this chaps your hide. Here, some of this should provide a bit of soothing relief.

View attachment 168332
Gallup: the bitch’s approval rating at 38%. Still lowest in history of any president after the first year.

Just keep on keeping on with the Misunderestimating of Trump. It worked so well for you moonbats in 2017.

Everyone has caught on how incompetent he is and doesn’t understand ANY of the issues he pushes.

But in reality land: Trump Won; hiLIARy Lost, and you all are still obsessing over What The Fuck Happened (without apparently learning a dang thang).
No, in reality, we are talking about what a total asshole Trump is and the stupid shit he is doing to lower this country's standing in the real world.

Well, he's smarter than you given that he took a $1m inheritance and invested it into a multi-billion $ business empire. He also managed to get elected President. So if an "ignorant fool" has been so successful, what does that make a loser like you?

Well, he's smarter than you given that he took a $1m inheritance and invested it into a multi-billion $ business empire. He also managed to get elected President. So if an "ignorant fool" has been so successful, what does that make a loser like you?
1million. Lol
He inherited 100-200 million.
Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

And he made his LESS THAN a Billion fortune by defrauding small businessmen. They’d do work for him, he’d not pay them, both parties would go to court and the fraud would get away with it because he could outlast them in court.
Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber

6A363DB6-1665-42B9-8583-E22C3CBE8AEA.jpeg

Bripat didn’t know Trump lied about being the top bill signer to firemen yesterday.
Wanted a link.
Ha!
He’s 11th on the list..
Woke up this morning lying about it again.
I can see why you love this pathological liar.

I didn't see it, so I wouldn't know one way or the other. However, if you imagine I'm going to take you're word for it, you must be dumber than I thought.
Of course you saw it, I gave you his quotes.

1million. Lol
He inherited 100-200 million.
Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

And he made his LESS THAN a Billion fortune by defrauding small businessmen. They’d do work for him, he’d not pay them, both parties would go to court and the fraud would get away with it because he could outlast them in court.
Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber

Here's another example of a snowflake meme that has a kernal truth in it, but taken as a whole is a scumbag lie.

Trump was already a billionaire by the time his father died and he collected his inheritance.

Of course, one the sleaziest, most dishonest brand of douchebag would spin the facts the way you did.

And you have the gall to call Trump a liar.

Bripat didn’t know Trump lied about being the top bill signer to firemen yesterday.
Wanted a link.
Ha!
He’s 11th on the list..
Woke up this morning lying about it again.
I can see why you love this pathological liar.

I didn't see it, so I wouldn't know one way or the other. However, if you imagine I'm going to take you're word for it, you must be dumber than I thought.
Of course you saw it, I gave you his quotes.

You'll have to forgive me if I decline to accept your take on what he said.

Forum List

Back