This will infuriate Donald Trump

Omg. Yes Snopes as nonpartisan as they come
Funny you provably read Breitbart and Gateway Pundit after all your hukariou

Snopes is a mom and pop website that used Google to debunk urban legends....how they EVER became this reliable source for cyber truth is a total mystery.
Everything is a mystery to you.
Snopes is used world wide.
Gateway Pundit and Infowars isn't.
Moron.

Snopes is not a reliable source for "debunking".......not even accidentally.
In your crazy propaganda world.
This should be fun.. what do you consider a good source for facts?

It's not Snopes or the lamestream media......that much is for DAMN sure.
Oh look at the coward Dale afraid ... no petrified to list a better fact checkthan Snopes or Factcheck . Org.
Even he's embarrassed of his sources.
Funny as hell.

Poor Dale.... afraid to list his far right propaganda sites because he's scared to be laughed at.
That's ok Dale. I'm already laughing at you.

Aides have personally told the fake president that Nov 18 looks like a "blood bath."

The Trump cult: R's will win easily.
Roflmao

November 18th???? WTF are you talking about??????
November 2018. You're about as bright as a small appliance bulb.
Yes... trump was warned it will be a blood bath.

Then declare November 2018, dumb ass.........and I don't see any victories for the leftard clown posse in the foreseeable future. There is enough dirt to bury this corrupt cabal of commies. Let's place a bet on the outcome....shall we??

Aides have personally told the fake president that Nov 18 looks like a "blood bath."

Roflmao

Then declare November 2018, dumb ass.........and I don't see any victories for the leftard clown posse in the foreseeable future. There is enough dirt to bury this corrupt cabal of commies. Let's place a bet on the outcome....shall we??
Genius doesn't know that Nov 18' means November 2018.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

Here's why Republicans are in deep trouble in 2018 - CNNPolitics

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

I wait with baited breath as "Reasonable" provides verifiable proof that the Russian dossier (as it pertains to President Trump) is true.........seems that the reasonable troll has information that the lamestream media has missed out on.........I sit on "pins and needles" in breathless anticipation!!!!

The Trump-Russia dossier is 70 to 90 percent true, according to the British spy who wrote it

You should try another hobby because you suck at this one.

70 to 90 percent TRUE!!!!! And he has the receipt to prove it!!!! You can't be 70 to 90 percent "pregnant"...you either are or you aren't.. We already know who funded the dossier and who pushed the load of bullshit. We know about McCabe and Strzok..........who are you trying to fool?

Still waiting for poor Dale to come up with a fact check site.
He's been painted into a corner and can't find his way out.

" it sure as hell won't be the MSM."

Lol

Roflmao

CNN????? That's an incredible and credible source for propaganda...........feed at their trough. Aren't they the same ones that declared that the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in"????

I wait with baited breath as "Reasonable" provides verifiable proof that the Russian dossier (as it pertains to President Trump) is true.........seems that the reasonable troll has information that the lamestream media has missed out on.........I sit on "pins and needles" in breathless anticipation!!!!

The Trump-Russia dossier is 70 to 90 percent true, according to the British spy who wrote it

70 to 90 percent TRUE!!!!! And he has the receipt to prove it!!!! You can't be 70 to 90 percent "pregnant"...you either are or you aren't.. We already know who funded the dossier and who pushed the load of bullshit. We know about McCabe and Strzok..........who are you trying to fool?
Bob Mueller will decifer if it has any validity but he really doesn't even need it.
There's a mountain of evidence against your criminal in chief now that he has his finances and probably his tax returns.
Trump has been dirty all his life and you think he's innocent now.
Laffen

Roflmao

CNN????? That's an incredible and credible source for propaganda...........feed at their trough. Aren't they the same ones that declared that the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in"????
One trick pony.
CNN is one of the best news organizations in the world.
Why do you think your whiner in chief hates them so much?
They call him out on his daily lies. All 1000 of them since taking office.
Just think... you still support a pathological liar.

Liar: I won't benefit from the tax bill.

Lol

Poor Dale.. has to defend this lying buffoon.

Lol

90 percent of ALL media is controlled by 6 corporate entities that belong to the same exclusive clubs like the CFR and the Committee of 300. I get my news using the alternative media which is why I am infinitely more informed than you. Zerohedge has been proven to be "dead on". John B. Wells and his show "Caravan To Midnight" is another trusted source. 4Chan, youtube and facebook pages that I belong to. I haven't owned a TV in 6 years. Just seeing a CNN news broadcast in an airport awaiting my flight makes me want to puke.......any other questions, dipshit? I know infinitely more than you by a factor of a 1,000 EASILY.

One trick pony.

Lol

"CNN is one of the best news organizations in the world"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Lol

90 percent of ALL media is controlled by 6 corporate entities that belong to the same exclusive clubs like the CFR and the Committee of 300. I get my news using the alternative media which is why I am infinitely more informed than you. Zerohedge has been proven to be "dead on". John B. Wells and his show "Caravan To Midnight" is another trusted source. 4Chan, youtube and facebook pages that I belong to. I haven't owned a TV in 6 years. Just seeing a CNN news broadcast in an airport awaiting my flight makes me want to puke.......any other questions, dipshit? I know infinitely more than you by a factor of a 1,000 EASILY.
All far right propaganda junk.
No wonder you write the bullshit you do.
Of course you want topuke when you watch CNN. They tell the truth about your fraud in chief. They're professional journalists at the apex of their careers.
CNN, Washpo and the NYT are the most reliable news organizations in the world.
You like your bloggers who tell you what you want to hear.
Zerohedge. Lmao

Bob Mueller will decifer if it has any validity but he really doesn't even need it.
There's a mountain of evidence against your criminal in chief now that he has his finances and probably his tax returns.
Trump has been dirty all his life and you think he's innocent now.
Laffen

Yeaaaaah........you betcha.........let's wager on the outcome, shall we???????

One trick pony.

Lol

Lol

Of course you want topuke when you watch CNN. They tell the truth about your fraud in chief. They're professional journalists at the apex of their careers.
Zerohedge. Lmao

Notice poor Dale wouldn't even touch the last two Trump bald faced lies.
Did Zerohedge call him out onthem?
Breitbart?
Fox?
Those 3 are not unlike NorthKorean state Tv.
Praise and glorify our dear leader.

Nov 18 can't come soon enough.

Lol

Zerohedge. Lmao

IMG_0096.JPG

Lol

Zerohedge. Lmao

Thanks for proving that CNN is honest enough to admit when they make a mistake.
Whenhas your state run media ever admitted a mistake?
When has Trunp ever admitted a mistake?

CNN publishes thousands of stories. The law of average says they may get a few wrong
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to kick your ass all over this forum.

Still waiting for you to call out evenone of Trump's thousand of lies.
Won't happen will it.
You're so far gone you're totally off the cliff.

Forum List

Back