This Will Make You Smile

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
One year ago today.
Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-7.52.29-AM-600x145.png

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Hillary hatred should be a medical study today. Trump and the right wing conservatives cannot get over the fact she is no longer a target. It is the weirdest thing that people are so weak they need a person to hate and demean? Does it make them feel good? Anyone wondering how it is we have a moron for president - look only at his fans. A harder question given Trump's appearance and weird tweeting, is something wrong with him? He blamed Gillespie for his loss? Why even comment, what does it have to do with Trump? Or is Donald simply a psychopathic personality? There are lots of psychopaths in this world, we've all met them. I gave him a 26 on the psychopathic scale, what's your grade?

Hare Psychopathy Checklist - the versions and the details

Trump the Truth: Free Expression in the President’s First 100 Days - PEN America
https://pen.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PEN_Trump_Truth_v3_low-res.pdf

Last edited:
Obviously an 85% chance of winning isn't a guarantee of winning.
Obviously 306 - 232 does not reflect anything close to 85%.
And it shouldn't.... that's not how predictions work. The 85% isn't suppose to be the ratio of the electoral votes.
Reported polls were lies, stop embarrassing yourself.

Hillary hatred should be a medical study today. Trump and the right wing conservatives cannot get over the fact she is no longer a target. It is the weirdest thing that people are so weak they need a person to hate and demean? Does it make them feel good? Anyone wondering how it is we have a moron for president - look only at his fans. A harder question given Trump's appearance and weird tweeting, is something wrong with him? He blamed Gillespie for his loss? Why even comment, what does it have to do with Trump? Or is Donald simply a psychopathic personality? There are lots of psychopaths in this world, we've all met them. I gave him a 26 on the psychopathic scale, what's your grade?

Hare Psychopathy Checklist - the versions and the details

Trump the Truth: Free Expression in the President’s First 100 Days - PEN America
https://pen.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PEN_Trump_Truth_v3_low-res.pdf
Did she go away yet?

One must have a heart of stone to not have giggle fits while watching this:

:lol:

I know yesterday really sucked for you guys, and living in the past is comforting.

But this is a little obvious, and more than a little pathetic.

Well, we had to throw the Liberal pukes a bone.

It's ok. We see through your bluster.

Stay here in this thread, I'm sure it's very comforting to pretend that it's still a year ago.

One year later, the most unpopular President. Ever.

Not much smiling any more.

I know yesterday really sucked for you guys, and living in the past is comforting.

But this is a little obvious, and more than a little pathetic.

Well, we had to throw the Liberal pukes a bone.

It's ok. We see through your bluster.

Stay here in this thread, I'm sure it's very comforting to pretend that it's still a year ago.

Have you forgotten that we recently voted 4 Republicans to congress?
(R) 4
(D) 0

The results of the Governors elections won't create any waves.

Forum List

Back