This Will Make You Smile

One year ago today.
Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-7.52.29-AM-600x145.png

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Hit me with it. Who won?

The Upper 1%.

:lol:

I know yesterday really sucked for you guys, and living in the past is comforting.

But this is a little obvious, and more than a little pathetic.

Well, we had to throw the Liberal pukes a bone.

It's ok. We see through your bluster.

Stay here in this thread, I'm sure it's very comforting to pretend that it's still a year ago.

Have you forgotten that we recently voted 4 Republicans to congress?
(R) 4
(D) 0

The results of the Governors elections won't create any waves.

You forgot about the special election for California 34, unsurprisingly.

If that's what keeps you warm at night, though - go for it. I suspect the next few years are going to be very hard for you.

I know yesterday really sucked for you guys, and living in the past is comforting.

Stay here in this thread, I'm sure it's very comforting to pretend that it's still a year ago.

(R) 4
(D) 0

If that's what keeps you warm at night, though - go for it. I suspect the next few years are going to be very hard for you.
California 34, wow a Democrat won a district in Los Angeles that last saw a Republican in 1938.

No. they pay their fair share. In the 50s and 60s they paid 91% in taxes. Today its 43.4%

Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-7.52.29-AM-600x145.png

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?[/QUOTE]

Hit me with it. Who won?[/QUOTE]

The Upper 1%.[/QUOTE]

What about the 1%?

How would you like to get paid 56.6% of what you earn? I remember when the wealthy only kept 9 cents of every dollar they made.

No. they pay their fair share. In the 50s and 60s they paid 91% in taxes. Today its

What about the 1%?

How would you like to get paid 56.6% of what you earn? I remember when the wealthy only kept 9 cents of every dollar they made.

LOL, no you don't because that never happened.

This is where you get to show everyone you have no idea how tax brackets work in a progressive tax structure.

No. they pay their fair share. In the 50s and 60s they paid 91% in taxes. Today its

What about the 1%?

This is where you get to show everyone you have no idea how tax brackets work in a progressive tax structure.
Clue me in. Do you think a degree in Economics is useless?

(R) 4
(D) 0

California 34, wow a Democrat won a district in Los Angeles that last saw a Republican in 1938.

Kansas 4th, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+10 for the last 25 years.
Montana At-Large, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+15 for the 20 years.
Georgia 6th, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+20 for 40 years.
South Carolina 5th, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+15 for 10 years.

What about the 1%?

Clue me in. Do you think a degree in Economics is useless?

Not at all, but anyone who said the following -

I remember when the wealthy only kept 9 cents of every dollar they made

Does not have a degree in Economics.

No, you don't remember that, because you made it up.

If you have an Economics degree, I'd call up your school and ask for a refund, since apparently they never taught you what marginal tax rates are, and how they differ from effective tax rates.

(R) 4
(D) 0

Kansas 4th, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+10 for the last 25 years.
Montana At-Large, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+15 for the 20 years.
South Carolina 5th, wow a Republican won a district that's been R+15 for 10 years.

Which only shows that Reps typically win in red states while Dems win in red states. What's another startling revelation?

(R) 4
(D) 0

Which only shows that Reps typically win in red states while Dems win in red states. What's another startling revelation?

You were the one crowing about those 4 special elections.

Virginia isn't a "blue" state.

If you have an Economics degree, I'd call up your school and ask for a refund, since apparently they never taught you what marginal tax rates are, and how they differ from effective tax rates.

Sure they did but I posted the top rates for the brackets. They probably paid very little if any.

Sure they did but I posted the top rates for the brackets. They probably paid very little if any.

Did you forget what you just posted?

I remember when the wealthy only kept 9 cents of every dollar they made.

(R) 4
(D) 0

I said 'typically'

I don't know what they cheated the IRS for.

I said 'typically'

If it's so "typical", why were you just bragging about how Republicans accomplished the amazing by winning races that they were basically guaranteed to win?

You seem to have a very short memory of your own posts.

I don't know what they cheated the IRS for.

Here's the thing. One of two things happened when you made the bolded statement above.

Either you had no idea what you were talking about, or you just flat-out lied.

I said 'typically'

If it's so "typical", why were you just bragging about how Republicans accomplished the amazing by winning races that they were basically guaranteed to win?

Link away!

I said 'typically'

Link away!

You know that little up arrow at the top of a quote?

That'll link you back to this post:

(R) 4
(D) 0

(R) 4
(D) 0

Actually it is, but never let reality sink in.. But being a far left drone you would never accept reality!

Virginia Presidential Election Voting History

Forum List

Back