Thomas Sowell Is Supposed to Be an Economist, Right?

It does happen all the time and it would not have happened if A-B had not been practicing racial discrimination.
Really? Show me another example of where Anheuser-Bush just out of the blue gave an exclusive distribution territory to someone with zero experience in the beer industry, IM2!

No, you don't know. The first picture apparently was taken before King was shot. The second one shows Jackson on the balcony after King was shot. But you want to argue this when the reality is that Jackson faced death threats long after King was buried.

And still you run from how a white boy who flunked out of college with no skills ended up being worth 600 million by race hustling whites.
The first picture was apparently taken before King was shot? No shit, Sherlock! It sure as hell wasn't taken AFTER he was shot! (eye roll)
Just admit that I know more about what happened that day in Memphis than you ever will and stop embarrassing yourself!

And I'm a "racist" why? Because I pointed out that Jesse Jackson lined his pockets while representing blacks? That happens to be a fact. The nonsense in this string is being put out by your ignorant ass.
Your posting history is why I say you're a racist. You have not pointed out any facts. Thomas Sowell lined his pockets by accomodating to white racism. Rush Limbaugh made more in 1 month tthan the combined net worth of Jackson and Sharpton by race hustling whites and you refuse to address that.

Your posting history is why I say you're a racist. You have not pointed out any facts. Thomas Sowell lined his pockets by accomodating to white racism. Rush Limbaugh made more in 1 month tthan the combined net worth of Jackson and Sharpton by race hustling whites and you refuse to address that.
My posting history paints me as a "racist"? Really... So would you like to show a post of mine that IS racist?

Really? Show me another example of where Anheuser-Bush just out of the blue gave an exclusive distribution territory to someone with zero experience in the beer industry, IM2!
I don't have to. If Busch had not been practicing discrimination they wouldn't have had to do this.

Now explain how a college flunk out with no skills can earn millions race hustling whites.

My posting history paints me as a "racist"? Really... So would you like to show a post of mine that IS racist?
Your arguments here show your racism.

What's amusing to me is that you're now doing EXACTLY what Jesse Jackson did when he was asked questions about the pay off by Anheuser-Bush to his sons! Rather than address those questions...Jackson accused anyone who asked them of being a "racist"! You don't have an answer to what I've posted...so your response is to accuse me of "racism"!

I don't have to. If Busch had not been practicing discrimination they wouldn't have had to do this.

Now explain how a college flunk out with no skills can earn millions race hustling whites.
So you can't show me another example where that happened even though you claim that it happens all the time? Noted...

The first picture was apparently taken before King was shot? No shit, Sherlock! It sure as hell wasn't taken AFTER he was shot! (eye roll)
Just admit that I know more about what happened that day in Memphis than you ever will and stop embarrassing yourself!
You don't.

And this is the problem with whites like you. You believe you know more about blacks than people who live their entire lives black. You hang on to try dispelling what I said about the hotel when I said that Jackson got spit on, beat up and have had consistent threats on his life which are things you cannot dispute so you try arguing this one part of the comment then in typical racist white boy arrogance try to declare how much more you know about black people.

So you can't show me another example where that happened even though you claim that it happens all the time? Noted...
I said I don't have to, not that I can't. And since I don't have to, I won't.

So try explaining to us how a white college flunk out with no skills who made millions talking racist bullshit on the air, didn't make those millions by race hustling whites.

I said I don't have to, not that I can't. And since I don't have to, I won't.

So try explaining to us how a white college flunk out with no skills who made millions talking racist bullshit on the air, didn't make those millions by race hustling whites.
You can't which is why you dodge liek the weakling and coward you are.

It is a manufactured myth from weaklings like you who are incapable of defending their low IQ arguments
No, it's no myth. Thomas Sowell is an example of how real it is.

Forum List

Back