Those aren't really Obama's kids. He's gay, after all.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Disgusting Birthers Now Going After Obama's Children - Think We're Joking? | Americans Against the Tea Party

Where are Obama's daughters' baby pics and birth records? | Fellowship of the Minds

Wikipedia’s source of that assertion is an article of Jodi Kantor titled “Obama’s Friends Form Strategy to Stay Close,” in The New York Times of December 13, 2008. The article is about a group of Obama’s closest friends in Chicago, among whom are Valerie Jarrett (now Obama’s senior White House adviser) and a black man named Martin Nesbitt who is now, according to NYT, a “real estate executive”. Nesbitt’s wife is Dr. Anita Blanchard.

Alas, the NYT article does NOT say that Dr. Blanchard had delivered Obama’s daughters. Instead, what the article says is “Mr. Nesbitt’s wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard, delivered nearly all the children [of Obama and his closest friends in Chicago], and the adults became their godparents.”

If anyone can find baby pictures and birth records of Malia Obama and/or Natasha Obama, please let me know!

Just when I thought the loons couldn't get any loonier. :lol:

He's actually bi. Plenty of evidence to support. Moreover, even if you're the "first black president", there is no such thing as the "first black and bi" president.

Obama was giving hand jobs for crack back in the days before the HIV turned up. He mixed heavily with gays and the drug scene. Plenty of evidence to support that statement, but the most important thing is that he would have never been electable if the usual low information voter like Betty Poop actually paid any attention much less care about character.

He's actually bi. Plenty of evidence to support. Moreover, even if you're the "first black president", there is no such thing as the "first black and bi" president.

Obama was giving hand jobs for crack back in the days before the HIV turned up. He mixed heavily with gays and the drug scene. Plenty of evidence to support that statement, but the most important thing is that he would have never been electable if the usual low information voter like Betty Poop actually paid any attention much less care about character.

Fascinating.

• Banned

Fascinating.

Innit??

I love urban legends. Maybe next they'll tell us about the hook.

Disgusting Birthers Now Going After Obama's Children - Think We're Joking? | Americans Against the Tea Party

Where are Obama's daughters' baby pics and birth records? | Fellowship of the Minds

Wikipedia’s source of that assertion is an article of Jodi Kantor titled “Obama’s Friends Form Strategy to Stay Close,” in The New York Times of December 13, 2008. The article is about a group of Obama’s closest friends in Chicago, among whom are Valerie Jarrett (now Obama’s senior White House adviser) and a black man named Martin Nesbitt who is now, according to NYT, a “real estate executive”. Nesbitt’s wife is Dr. Anita Blanchard.

Alas, the NYT article does NOT say that Dr. Blanchard had delivered Obama’s daughters. Instead, what the article says is “Mr. Nesbitt’s wife, Dr. Anita Blanchard, delivered nearly all the children [of Obama and his closest friends in Chicago], and the adults became their godparents.”

If anyone can find baby pictures and birth records of Malia Obama and/or Natasha Obama, please let me know!

It’s so bad they’re not even aware of how idiotic and hateful they are.

Did you read the comments? My eyebrows landed in my hairline.

Obama-Throw_lightbox.jpg

I don't think she cares either way being a degenerate herself.

Kinda late to be all agog over Obama's legitimacy on where he was born, ain't it? Go after him if it floats your boat....and go after Michelle as well. I do from time to time. But I won't EVER touch their kids. Leave them out of it.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, but he sure has some indicators!

I think there are some indicators with John Boehner. I was raised Catholic and always thought a lot of very religious men seemed gay.

I never saw sexy BO that way though. Especially when he sings like Sweet Home Chicago and Al Green ... Love Big Bill Clinton when he plays the sax too.

Now those Singing Senators are decent but not sexy.

Should I continue with Repub gay seeming men?

Do you know that you are helping to spread this foolishness?

I'd suggest that when you have nothing to op, post on someone else thread instead of digging up non-sense like this.

I don't think she cares either way being a degenerate herself.

I don't think she is degenerate, just wrong most of the time.

With Obama it seems to be mutual hatred.

Some are just reacting to his hatred of us....

Forum List

Back