Those of you who defend “transgenderism”, I dare you to answer this question honestly…

Would you ever marry a transgender?

• I'm a heterosexuals' man, and would only ever consider marrying a real woman.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I'm a heterosexual man, and I would consider marrying a “trans woman”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a heterosexual woman, and I would only ever consider marrying a real man.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I'm a heterosexual woman, and I would consider marrying a “trans man”.

• I'm a homosexual, therefore to morally fucked-up for my opinion on this to be of any relevance.

• Total voters
If you are a heterosexual man, would you ever consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable wife?

If you are a heterosexual woman, would you ever consider a “trans man” as an acceptable husband?
There Was a time when
Interracial marriages were illegal
Marriages between faiths could lead to punishment from the church

Those people would have never considered marrying into another faith or to a person of another race...

'The times they are a-changin"

Understand the one man, one woman thing. Where did the one or more women thing come from. I have not heard or read that before attributed to St. Francis.

Is St Francis your god? ... Abraham had two wives, as commanded by God ... King Solomon had 700 wives ... I'm not going to look it up, but Levitical Law requires that ... IF a man should die before his wife conceives a son, the man's brother is to take the widow as wife and get her with manchild ...

The Hebrews were hot on repopulating the Earth ... so keeping all the wimin barefoot and pregnant sometimes meant some foolish men had to take on extra wives ... especially after a brutal war ... simple biology ...

Of course there are many many many EVIL reasons to take on a second wife ... like the pedophiles in the FLDS Church ... or what is in fact a "putting away" of the first wife and marrying a younger second wife ...

[giggle]

Not that Abraham's marital situation worked out very well ... so be advised ...

Is St Francis your god? ... Abraham had two wives, as commanded by God ... King Solomon had 700 wives ... I'm not going to look it up, but Levitical Law requires that ... IF a man should die before his wife conceives a son, the man's brother is to take the widow as wife and get her with manchild ...

The Hebrews were hot on repopulating the Earth ... so keeping all the wimin barefoot and pregnant sometimes meant some foolish men had to take on extra wives ... especially after a brutal war ... simple biology ...

Of course there are many many many EVIL reasons to take on a second wife ... like the pedophiles in the FLDS Church ... or what is in fact a "putting away" of the first wife and marrying a younger second wife ...

[giggle]

Not that Abraham's marital situation worked out very well ... so be advised ...
Catholic religion (of which I am not) is founded on the new testament and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Though there is a lot to be learned from the Old Testament, I will not buy into polygamy.

A heterosexual man who isn’t a hateful, ignorant, rightwing bigot would have no problem doing so.

Really? So far, not one person has voted that way in the poll associated with this thread. I don't claim that none ever will, but I do feel very safe in saying that the overwhelming vast majority of heterosexual men would absolutely not consider marrying a “trans woman”.

Would you, personally, consider marrying a “trans woman”?

Really? So far, not one person has voted that way in the poll associated with this thread. I don't claim that none ever will, but I do feel very safe in saying that the overwhelming vast majority of heterosexual men would absolutely not consider marrying a “trans woman”.

Would you, personally, consider marrying a “trans woman”?
Nearly all men, left or right, require their women to have female parts. It has nothing to do with, hateful, ignorant, right-wing bigotry. Even liberal men want WAP. :auiqs.jpg:

But Jones? He ain't normal. He is a hyper partisan political creature. The party is life to him. :rolleyes:

6a633p.jpg

If you are a heterosexual man, would you ever consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable wife?

If you are a heterosexual woman, would you ever consider a “trans man” as an acceptable husband?

[Cringing at a couple of typos that made it into the poll, that I cannot now go back and fix.]
Me too, almost made me back out of the poll.

Catholic religion (of which I am not) is founded on the new testament and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Though there is a lot to be learned from the Old Testament, I will not buy into polygamy.

Jesus wasn't a Catholic ... and I include the RCC and all her harlot daughters ...

why are you being pissy with the gays? ... they don't get pregnant ... this is like condemning Hilter for killing white people, who the hell cares? ...

They're not keeping their sick fetishism to themselves or in their own bedrooms; let's not pretend they're just poor hapless innocents n stuff.

They're not keeping their sick fetishism to themselves or in their own bedrooms; let's not pretend they're just poor hapless innocents n stuff.

Spoken like white trash ... still fighting the 14th Amendment? ... try moving to Canada ... no black people there to offend you ...

Dumb thread because it does not matter what anyone's ideal preference might be.
What matters is that no single individual is discriminated against, based on what some majority may perceives as less than ideal.
The fact the majority of people prefer heterosexual relationships, has absolutely nothing at all to do with whether nor not some individuals may find homosexual relationships more satisfying, for different reasons.

You can't even recognize the irony in that statement, can you? You just classified hundreds of millions of men as hateful, ignorant bigots who all MUST be "rightwing" Tell us, C... what does that say about YOU?
There is no such thing as ‘transgenderism’ – whatever that’s supposed be.

And it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to defend transgender Americans from the bigotry and hate of the right, from hateful, bigoted, ignorant conservatives seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans and violate their civil rights.

Donald Trump is an adulterer ... and the Old Testament calls for the death penalty for such crimes ... I don't, as I cannot stand in that judgement ... Carter, Reagan, Bush XLI, Clinton, Bush XLIII, Obama ... flithy heathens ...

Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II is pure and clean as the driven snow ... the last ... sigh ...

Not that I really care, but Trump did not fit the Old Testament def of adultery.

{...
In the Old Testament, adultery was understood as sexual relations between a married (or betrothed) woman and a man other than her husband. It was therefore a sin against the husband. Jesus extended the definition of adultery to include sexual relations between a married man and a woman other than his wife ( Mark 10:11-12, Luke 16:18 ).
...}

Stormy Daniels was not married, so then no OT adultery.

Polygamy likely is the normal for tens of millions of years of human evolution.
Hunter/gatherers have the men out hunting, while women stayed in the village, doing the gathering and child raising.
It makes sense that a woman then would do better with more than one man hunting for her and her children.
There are no other primates known to be monogamous.
So it is very unlikely humans were or are really monogamous.

Forum List

Back