Those supporting Kim Davis don't really care about Religious Freedom

I guess we can now all apply there standard of belief to all the progressives who practice civil disobedience too...
All who practice it must remember that the hammer will fall, on their heads, and they are not all heroes. Kim is simply a bitch who wouldn't resign when she could no longer do her job, and she wouldn't let the others do their jobs either. That is why she sits in jail, and I hope that she does for a very long time...
Wow...can you possibly make less sense?

All who attack it must remember that the hammer will fall, on their heads, and they are not heroes at all. PMH is simply stupid and wouldn't admit it when he could no longer come up with anything germane to say regarding ethics. That is why he sits in this lame ass thread trying to sound as if he knows the first thing about morals...and I fear he won't ever get any closer to understanding.
She doesn't have a moral leg to stand on there little buddy. Just another bitch with a Bible, she doesn't comprehend...
In fact, her moral leg is significant and with historic precedence.....How about yours?

Oh that's right. History is replete with tales of barbarians killing innocents...

kim-davis-memes1.jpg
Have to love the false equivalencies made the the left.

I bet you do.

Screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-2.49.37-PM-360x294.png

:rofl:
11988242_10153442257941348_729843231963917186_n.jpg

You realized she did not become a Christian until AFTER her divorces... ignorant!
A belief in Christianity isn't a function of time...but belief...she could have been saved a week before....does not diminish her faith or committment.....

Clearly it does not diminish her commitment....

I guess we can now all apply there standard of belief to all the progressives who practice civil disobedience too...

If you are leaving forever, and true to your word, I wish you all the best
You have ignored my posts, but, I mean what I say...
And I hope you are just "talking" out of emotion and anger right now.
Bod is just a jerk...

I bet you do.

You realized she did not become a Christian until AFTER her divorces... ignorant!
A belief in Christianity isn't a function of time...but belief...she could have been saved a week before....does not diminish her faith or committment.....

Bod is just a jerk...
Hey! That hurt! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Bod is just a jerk...

well the truth hurts sometimes...

All who practice it must remember that the hammer will fall, on their heads, and they are not all heroes. Kim is simply a bitch who wouldn't resign when she could no longer do her job, and she wouldn't let the others do their jobs either. That is why she sits in jail, and I hope that she does for a very long time...

All who attack it must remember that the hammer will fall, on their heads, and they are not heroes at all. PMH is simply stupid and wouldn't admit it when he could no longer come up with anything germane to say regarding ethics. That is why he sits in this lame ass thread trying to sound as if he knows the first thing about morals...and I fear he won't ever get any closer to understanding.
She doesn't have a moral leg to stand on there little buddy. Just another bitch with a Bible, she doesn't comprehend...
In fact, her moral leg is significant and with historic precedence.....How about yours?

Oh that's right. History is replete with tales of barbarians killing innocents...
So she's moral but the many thousands of other Christian clerks in the country aren't, because they are obeying the law? Got it.

Bod is just a jerk...

well the truth hurts sometimes...
Yeah...like the truth that are supporters here that would like there to be christian sharia.

I bet you do.

Bod is just a jerk...
Well, I'll point out to you as I did to her..

I didn't not say forever...that is Bod trying to control others....she fails at it always....

I've not ignored your posts, but tend to moderate what I have to say to people I have some respect for....and I've always lived by that motto that if I cannot say something nice to someone I like or respect, then I'll just remain silent....best that way...

However, I am going to be leaving by the end of the day (there is the only hint you'll get for My question Bod since I doubt you knew the answer).....

I don't know how long I'll be gone from this forum.....we'll see how it goes.

I bet you do.

She wasn't a Christian? Was she muslim before then? Buddhist?
No relevance ,what so ever.
Total relevance. The claim was made she did not become a christian until after her divorces. I simply want to know what she was beforehand....inquiring minds want to know.

No, they know the law, and the law rules here, not Kim's God...
People and their rights rule here.....the right to be secure in your own conscious rules......Not even the King of England could make a true American change their conscious...A few gays aren't going to make much of a dent.
Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:
to follow the dictates of conscience.
Good for you....

Now, do you understand it?
Absolutely. It works like this:

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Guess what she is trying to do, and can't. If she, in GOOD CONSCIENCE, can't do her job as required by the law and the taxpayers that pay her salary then she needs to get another job. All clear now, grasshopper...
I guess you fail ethics...

One has the right and permission to do as needed to survive in life....they can follow a path of enrichment to their hearts content.

When one conflicts with the other..then a choice must be made....

She did exactly that.....she chose to do the right thing based upon her own conscience.....which is all anyone knowledgeable of ethics can expect...

However, there is no conflict with keeping her job since her moral were not in conflict when she accepted the job and only later have been put to the test...

She if showing the entire world the meaning of integrity......I'll bet you wish you had those kinds of balls.

Being ethical is doing the job you took an oath to do. Integrity is doing it even when it may be difficult to do.

Bod is just a jerk...
Well, I'll point out to you as I did to her..

I didn't not say forever...that is Bod trying to control others....she fails at it always....

I've not ignored your posts, but tend to moderate what I have to say to people I have some respect for....and I've always lived by that motto that if I cannot say something nice to someone I like or respect, then I'll just remain silent....best that way...

However, I am going to be leaving by the end of the day (there is the only hint you'll get for My question Bod since I doubt you knew the answer).....

I don't know how long I'll be gone from this forum.....we'll see how it goes.
Ah......hedging.

So she's moral but the many thousands of other Christian clerks in the country aren't, because they are obeying the law? Got it.
IN fact they are...

If you say that every person must have the same understanding of God then you are even more fucking stupid than I thought. You must not be American...you don't have the same moral values I do..That's how stupid your statement is.

Since Davis only applies her region towards homosexuals, it is obvious this is about hating fags and not her new found religion

People and their rights rule here.....the right to be secure in your own conscious rules......Not even the King of England could make a true American change their conscious...A few gays aren't going to make much of a dent.
Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:
Good for you....

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Guess what she is trying to do, and can't. If she, in GOOD CONSCIENCE, can't do her job as required by the law and the taxpayers that pay her salary then she needs to get another job. All clear now, grasshopper...

One has the right and permission to do as needed to survive in life....they can follow a path of enrichment to their hearts content.

She did exactly that.....she chose to do the right thing based upon her own conscience.....which is all anyone knowledgeable of ethics can expect...

However, there is no conflict with keeping her job since her moral were not in conflict when she accepted the job and only later have been put to the test...

She if showing the entire world the meaning of integrity......I'll bet you wish you had those kinds of balls.

Being ethical is doing the job you took an oath to do. Integrity is doing it even when it may be difficult to do.
NO...Ethical is doing the right thing, regardless of circumstance...Integrity is holding true to your beliefs and actions with regard to your ethics..

Ethics 101.

IN fact they are...

If you say that every person must have the same understanding of God then you are even more fucking stupid than I thought. You must not be American...you don't have the same moral values I do..That's how stupid your statement is.
So glad to hear that you know what is and isn't moral, according to God no less. No wonder you like Kim Davis...

IN fact they are...

Now you are starting to get it. Not every person must have the same understanding of their god (or gods/goddesses)....Kim Davis was forcing HER understanding onto her staff. That was religious tyranny.

Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
Good for you....

NO...Ethical is doing the right thing, regardless of circumstance...Integrity is holding true to your beliefs and actions with regard to your ethics..

Ethics 101.
ethical

[eth-i-kuh l]

adjective
pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct.
2. being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, especially the standards of a profession:
the definition of ethical

And what was Kim's profession? Being a clerk, not a priest...

Forum List

Back