🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

I quit trying to appeal to their concern for others. They have none. These days I tell them I hope they die in fairly large numbers. Since all they understand is spite then maybe they can spite the democrats with their continued existence.

Wrong. You are projecting spite on us, which is sad.

It's a bad, really bad vaccine. You know this.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.

Should we even try to see some logic in this? I think the vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, unless you are very old or very obese or have terrible comorbities. They also do not prevent transmission. I am not very old, not even close to obese and have no comorbidities, but I should get them because....too many Americans are obese?

Is obesity transmissible now? So the fact that I don't eat donuts, ever, means my dozen-a-day eating neighbor will catch my thinness?

Who can explain this logic? Anyone?

Should we even try to see some logic in this? I think the vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, unless you are very old or very obese or have terrible comorbities. They also do not prevent transmission. I am not very old, not even close to obese and have no comorbidities, but I should get them because....too many Americans are obese?

Is obesity transmissible now? So the fact that I don't eat donuts, ever, means my dozen-a-day eating neighbor will catch my thinness?

Who can explain this logic? Anyone?
You are probably the problem. If you are a true Christian you are suppose to lay down your life neighbor, instead you are spreading it around, death is surrounding you.

Right so explain your logic here. What about LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR means I must get vaccinated?

Do you take vitamins for me? Should you have to, even if they might make you sick?

Can you DO logic? Ever?
It says Lay down you life for your neighbor, what is that you don't get??

You are probably the problem. If you are a true Christian you are suppose to lay down your life neighbor, instead you are spreading it around, death is surrounding you.

1. The Bible verse says "Lay down your life FOR YOUR FRIEND" John 15:13

2. How do you know I'm spreading it around, and you aren't? Even the CDC says vaccines do not prevent transmission. You just love "othering" people.

1. The Bible verse says "Lay down your life FOR YOUR FRIEND" John 15:13

2. How do you know I'm spreading it around, and you aren't? Even the CDC says vaccines do not prevent transmission. You just love "othering" people.
Because you are!! Jesus says, I didn't say. "Lay down your life FOR YOUR FRIEND" John 15:13

But they are interfering in my life.
Mine too. You'll never convince them to get it for your sake or anyone else. I have decided that the only way is to tell them we eagerly await the news they are critically ill and gasping out the last moments of their wasted lives. They understand spite.

Mine too. You'll never convince them to get it for your sake or anyone else. I have decided that the only way is to tell them we eagerly await the news they are critically ill and gasping out the last moments of their wasted lives. They understand spite.
by then it's too late. I see what you mean if they die, I don't care. I just want the pandemic to end.

This is evil. It is demonic. That is what I understand. I understand where these kind of words come from. Tend your soul. I mean that.

by then it's too late. I see what you mean if they die, I don't care. I just want the pandemic to end.
Well then they have something to spite you with. Never underestimate just how much suffering they will inflict on themselves just for a few liberal tears. Look at Alabama.

Forum List

Back