🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Lot of my neighbors are done with this too, and could not care less.

From looking on Twitter today, lots of people agree, no matter what the demented old windbag said last night.

What do you expect from a mob? Of course they agree.. You're appealing to the lowest common denominator.

If it's truly a personal choice then why are you talking about it? Preaching about it makes you responsible for what happens to anyone foolish enough to take your bullshit to heart. It's that total disregard for others that makes me despise people like you. Always ready with a moral escape hatch to excuse your selfish actions.

This is where we fundamentally disagree so much that you could not misunderstand me more.

I assume that others, like me, are reasonably intelligent and free-thinking, particularly on a board where we communicate by typing and reading. I do not assume they will read information by one anonymous poster with a bird avatar and run out and get vaccinated or not.

Apparently, you do.

But I give people, much, much more credit than that. And I will continue to do so. So my conscience is entirely clear.

Lot of my neighbors are done with this too, and could not care less.

From looking on Twitter today, lots of people agree, no matter what the demented old windbag said last night.
I just moved to the loveliest small, conservative midwestern town where, according to about 90% of the people I've had conversations with, they're done with it too. So, yeah, my neighbors and I are the least of each other's worries.

If my neighbor wants to mandate the injection of drugs into my body for a virus for which I aleady have natural immunity, and one for which that neighbor can choose that vaccine, which, according to that neighbor's claims is sufficient to protect them, that neighbor is an illogical nitwit that may go fuck himself.

And OP just racked up 14 posts so far with this idiotic thread. Payday.
I'm not counting, apparently you want to shut me up.

This is where we fundamentally disagree so much that you could not misunderstand me more.

I assume that others, like me, are reasonably intelligent and free-thinking, particularly on a board where we communicate by typing and reading. I do not assume they will read information by one anonymous poster with a bird avatar and run out and get vaccinated or not.

Apparently, you do.

But I give people, much, much more credit than that. And I will continue to do so. So my conscience is entirely clear.
Moral escape hatch to the rescue!

Stupid isn't attached to skin color. .. and the virus isn't political.

You just called my Black neighbors lowest common denominators, so that's cool. Let's see, there's the entire Black family, the "mixed" family on the corner (kinda hate that term but whatever), and some Indian-American families too. WOW! Very biased of you

I love the assumptions you all have, but we all know what's up with liberals. Small thinkers. Always

You just called my Black neighbors lowest common denominators, so that's cool. Let's see, there's the entire Black family, the "mixed" family on the corner (kinda hate that term but whatever), and some Indian-American families too. WOW! Very biased of you

I love the assumptions you all have, but we all know what's up with liberals. Small thinkers. Always
how did you call you black neighbor to lowest denominators??

could not care less.

A christian always cares about a sinner. Apparenly your neighbors are not Christians.

Oh, you could not be more wrong. Jesus Himself told His disciples to "wipe the dust from your feet and move on" from certain towns. Matthew 10:14

That is a sign so firm that not even the dust of their town is to cling. That's what it means.

Nope. Honesty. I am not responsible for the choices people make. Neither are you. Imagine that.
Seems texas is. You are not deposable to take the jab, are you a walking person or did you have the polio vaccine. Do you have smallpox??

Papageorgio
---------------------------
I'm using the bible to prove a point.

What's Israel got to do with it. Are you for Jesus. Or are a jew in Israel? Leastways most of the Jews do not believe Jesus was the messiah.
No you arent , you are using the Rules for Radicals, typical of any progressive slave..Why are you Evil and follow the evil doctrine?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Forum List

Back