🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Nope. Honesty. I am not responsible for the choices people make. Neither are you. Imagine that.
I imagine there are a lot of things you will never apologize for but really should with an attitude like that.

No you arent , you are using the Rules for Radicals, typical of any progressive slave..Why are you Evil and follow the evil doctrine?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
You don't seem to be a good Christian.

You just called my Black neighbors lowest common denominators, so that's cool. Let's see, there's the entire Black family, the "mixed" family on the corner (kinda hate that term but whatever), and some Indian-American families too. WOW! Very biased of you

I love the assumptions you all have, but we all know what's up with liberals. Small thinkers. Always

Viruses don't care about your skin color or ethnicity.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.
What a desperate attempt to push a political agenda.

Why is this thread in the religion forum?

Thewhilere not no Christians on this thread. People I thought were but are really not.

I am a more Christian, and I'm an atheist.
I can't say that I am an atheist. I am a person raised Christian who wants to believe but looking back over history and the violence perpetrated by the various organized religions. I am totally confused. I've even been so far as Ephesus in Turkey, praying along side Muslims at the simple stone home that a nun identified as the last home of Mary, mother of Jesus. I've been to Stonehenge, Canterbury, Westminster, the Vatican, the Great Mosque of Istanbul, even to the top of a mosque in Izmir, Turkey, where the Muslim call to prayer is sung. I I first heard the Islamic call to prayer at sunset when I was 17 and sitting in a floating restaurant in Istanbul. and the sky turned pink and purple. I am so confused. I am thinking of going back to the ancient roots of my Irish ancestors and beginning again.

All that i can say is that there is a universal spirit of humanity and I seek to be a part of it and foster it.

I can't say that I am an atheist. I am a person raised Christian who wants to believe but looking back over history and the violence perpetrated by the various organized religions. I am totally confused. I've even been so far as Ephesus in Turkey, praying along side Muslims at the simple stone home that a nun identified as the last home of Mary, mother of Jesus. I've been to Stonehenge, Canterbury, Westminster, the Vatican, the Great Mosque of Istanbul, even to the top of a mosque in Izmir, Turkey, where the Muslim call to prayer is sung. I I first heard the Islamic call to prayer at sunset when I was 17 and sitting in a floating restaurant in Istanbul. and the sky turned pink and purple. I am so confused. I am thinking of going back to the ancient roots of my Irish ancestors and beginning again.

All that i can say is that there is a universal spirit of humanity and I seek to be a part of it and foster it.

How sad that you've been to all these places and miss the Throne of Grace.

I really mean that

There not no Christians on this thread. People I thought were but are really not.

If your standard is "acts perfectly like Christ", then you are correct, and as we all knew Penny, you are the ultimate Pharisee.

If Jesus could have just preached perfect behavior and we all behaved, He would not have had to die. But He did, because we can't.

I have put all my trust and faith in Him, knowing I am a sinner. That makes me a Christian.

Oh, Penny, sweetheart, are you still looking for the post where I said I was a Christian?

BTW, does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that there is an atheist among us telling some of us that we are failed Christians? That almost sounds satanic. I hear the devil likes to pull such tricks.

She is doing the work of Satan, yes. The Accuser of the brethren

I can't say that I am an atheist. I am a person raised Christian who wants to believe but looking back over history and the violence perpetrated by the various organized religions. I am totally confused. I've even been so far as Ephesus in Turkey, praying along side Muslims at the simple stone home that a nun identified as the last home of Mary, mother of Jesus. I've been to Stonehenge, Canterbury, Westminster, the Vatican, the Great Mosque of Istanbul, even to the top of a mosque in Izmir, Turkey, where the Muslim call to prayer is sung. I I first heard the Islamic call to prayer at sunset when I was 17 and sitting in a floating restaurant in Ist

"No, I'm not converting (to Islam)," he said. There were reports that Neeson, who was brought up as a Roman Catholic in Northern Ireland, admitted that the Islamic call to prayer "got into his spirit" while filming Taken 2 in Istanbul, Turkey.

"The call to prayer happens five times a day, and for the first week, it drives you crazy, and then it just gets into your spirit, and it's the most beautiful, beautiful thing," he was quoted as saying.

That's what Liam Neeson says. I'm a RC in my blood, I've turned atheist about 10 years ago., I no longer believe.

Thewhilere not no Christians on this thread. People I thought were but are really not.

All that i can say is that there is a universal spirit of humanity and I seek to be a part of it and foster it. I read several books by a Christian author who also is a noted archbishop. I went to a service at which he was the guest celebrant. In the receiving line I told him that he was saving the faith of Christ with me and that so much of Christianity is BS. He agreed, but said that there is is an underlying truth to it, that little grain that is the keeper, and I'm thinking that he was referencing the Universal.

Papageorgio
---------------------------
I'm using the bible to prove a point.

What's Israel got to do with it. Are you for Jesus. Or are a jew in Israel? Leastways most of the Jews do not believe Jesus was the messiah.
The point is you don’t practice what you preach. You hate your neighbor, your point is hollow, means nothing, zip, nada.

How sad that you've been to all these places and miss the Throne of Grace.

I really mean that
??? You sound like a member of a southern protestant cult. Are you a member of some Southern Baptist/frankie graham/falwell thing? I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and sacrifice your life to your cult. Just don't bother anyone else.

You don't seem to be a good Christian.
Bwaaaahhaaaa.....I dont vote for people who like murdering babies inside or outside the womb...I dont vote for people who release criminals back into the population....I dont vote for people who allow diseased criminals to cross our southern borders....You though, are EVIL as shit...Can i call you Lilith?

Forum List

Back