🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

None of those tried to say "God's on my side."
A 2016 Trump rally. I'm sure they all cheered him on as he slandered "Crooked Hillary" and "Lyin' Ted Cruz" and manufactured bullshit by the truckload.

trump-rally-thank-jesus.jpg

The neighbors were the other tribes that aren't descendants of Israel.
The famine had spread throughout the whole earth. And so all of the tribes went to Egypt for refuge.
And the word Hebrew is mistranslated. It suppose to be Habiru, which means desert wanderers, like a nomadic tribes. A group of people that didn't belong to any of those nations at the time.

But only the tribes or descendants of Israel were bound to the laws. But if any of the other tribes wanted to be apart of them must be circumcised.
But they all left Egypt together and lived among each other in Canaan.

But somewhere down the line, these neighboring tribes that lived among the Israelites became enemies.

But God wants us all to show compassion to one another because in the beginning we were all considered one family.
And Jesus showed compassion and so we must be compassionate as Him in order to transcend to the upper level. And Jesus is the only way for us to get there. And that is why we have to follow behind Him.
because as it says, He is the only way to the truth and the light. That there is no other way to get there.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

2 Corinthians 4:16

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.
I haven't got vaccinated, so that's what I wish for my neighbor.

Of course Penny would cheapen God's love to a worthless shot
Penny quoted the same talmudist that Jesus quotes in the NT
writings (assuming they are genuine) Hillel the elder, taught in
Jerusalem and died there at about the same time Jesus was said
to have been born-----he his stuff appears in the Talmud. It was
well know at the time and still is

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

Well its our decision.....none of your business.....don't ya love freedom

Jesus said so!!
What about those of us who AREN’T Christians? Those of us who understand the only person worrying about OUR best interests is US, and therefore don’t have the time or energy to give a fuck about the rest of you?

Jesus said so!!

You only have to look at America how it treats its neighbours.

Godbotherers set aside their God when it comes to hating democrats with impunity they suggest.

Have you read Trump's tweets?!? How about all the anti-Obama and anti-Hillary topics?

Jesus really hates hypocrites, you know.
some of our idiot posters insists that jesus never hated anyone

If a person feels that getting vaccinated will make all the difference, go ahead and have at it, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has to follow suit. To me, those who believe skydiving to be the thrill of a life time for example are no different. Do keep in mind that not everyone is going to have it in them to do certain things when them things do involve dangerous risks.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I believe that the vaccination may only do more harm than good which is why I haven't entered such a picture yet.

I'm not a xtian but, I'm pretty sure the New Testament doesn't contain any references to experimental medical procedures.
it does not have to-----the "scholars" of "christendom" can
shoehorn any foot to their shoe of choice

So did Israel.. There is evidence that ancient Israelites believed that human sacrifices could be offered to Yahweh in exchange for victory in battle against their enemies. The Israelite warrior Jephthah sacrificed his virgin daughter to Yahweh in fulfillment of a vow he made in order to secure Yahweh’s help in battle.
surada describes an event that is presented in the OT----she fails to
include the fact that Jephthah, who sacrificed his OWN DAUGHTER
is considered to have committed a GROSS ATROCITY in the ancient
literature---because she likes to consume and regurgitate the stuff she CATCHES in the weekly Khutbah Jumaat Feces Flings

Forum List

Back