🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how do you explain the love thy neighbor thing to those who are cheerleaders for the abortion process? If they are more than willing to do away with a baby, does this mean that they will then do away with themselves next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bwaaaahhaaaa.....I dont vote for people who like murdering babies inside or outside the womb...I dont vote for people who release criminals back into the population....I dont vote for people who allow diseased criminals to cross our southern borders....You though, are EVIL as shit...Can i call you Lilith?
Abortion should be illegal until the baby reaches puberty

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.
You can not invoke that which you don't believe in.

Fail

Hypocrite lefties spent the last several decades tearing and sledge hammering Scripture off courthouse walls and now they try to use it for their political advantage. Watch out when lefties start quoting the Bible. It means they are desperate and angry, especially desperate.

Last edited:
I just moved to the loveliest small, conservative midwestern town where, according to about 90% of the people I've had conversations with, they're done with it too. So, yeah, my neighbors and I are the least of each other's worries.
Covid is not done with you.

Oh we have a Bible scholar here. Quote both those verses Penelope. First, the one that says you have to lay down your life for your neighbors. Second, the one that says you can be sinless, as you seem to imply. GO!
Repent and turn from your sins.

They just practiced human sacrifices and beastiality.

So did Israel.. There is evidence that ancient Israelites believed that human sacrifices could be offered to Yahweh in exchange for victory in battle against their enemies. The Israelite warrior Jephthah sacrificed his virgin daughter to Yahweh in fulfillment of a vow he made in order to secure Yahweh’s help in battle.

So did Israel.. There is evidence that ancient Israelites believed that human sacrifices could be offered to Yahweh in exchange for victory in battle against their enemies. The Israelite warrior Jephthah sacrificed his virgin daughter to Yahweh in fulfillment of a vow he made in order to secure Yahweh’s help in battle.
I admire how you compare 1 Jew to 37 Canaanite kingdoms.
The rabbis did not approve of Jephthat’s vow.
Feel stupid yet?

Hypocrite lefties spent the last several decades tearing and sledge hammering Scripture off courthouse walls and now they try to use it for their political advantage. Watch out when lefties start quoting the Bible. It means they are desperate and angry, especially desperate.
Desperate hypocritical ghouls.

I admire how you compare 1 Jew to 37 Canaanite kingdoms.
The rabbis did not approve of Jephthat’s vow.
Feel stupid yet?

Remember the Israelites emerged from the Canaanites and shared the same pantheon.
Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel: The Unspoken Bible
Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel. It [religion] is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it as I detest everything that is cruel. -Thomas Paine. This page reports on the biblical history of child sacrifice and cannibalism from Joshua to the Exile.

Forum List

Back