🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Lucifer (Lake of Fire Member):
All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Jesus (of Nazareth):
Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jesus (of Nazareth):
It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

You're not a very good Christian, are ya?

Jesus (of Nazareth):
LOL. Depart from me Troll-boy.

Remember the Israelites emerged from the Canaanites and shared the same pantheon.
Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel: The Unspoken Bible
Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel. It [religion] is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it as I detest everything that is cruel. -Thomas Paine. This page reports on the biblical history of child sacrifice and cannibalism from Joshua to the Exile.
I simply have no decent way to express the lies you believe in.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.

You really are quite stupid.

in Matthew 22:37): “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind…the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
-----------------------------------
all you Christer's gather around, you must lay down your life for others. It means get vaccinated although you might die.
Jesus said so!!

You will not die if you get the vaccination,
Public health trumps private health.

Unless you are not a real true Christian, and many people aren't.
I'm still trying to find the verses in the Bible where it says it is okay to cheat on your hot third wife as long as it is with a horse-faced whore who sells her body for money.

I am also trying to find the verses where it says it is entirely sensible to sell your mind, body, and eternal soul to a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer and pathological liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. Every good Christian must back an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university. And that it is also incumbent upon you to slander every other Republican candidate who you once vociferously supported. Because the Republican Party is the party of Family Values.

I'm still trying to find the verses in the Bible where it says it is okay to cheat on your hot third wife as long as it is with a horse-faced whore who sells her body for money.

I am also trying to find the verses where it says it is entirely sensible to sell your mind, body, and eternal soul to a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer and pathological liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. Every good Christian must back an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university. And that it is also incumbent upon you to slander every other Republican candidate who you once vociferously supported. Because the Republican Party is the party of Family Values.
Judge not and ye shall not be judged.

Forum List

Back