🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

What has been practiced by many people throughout most of history and up until the present day as "Christianity" is not based on the teachings of Jesus, which are exulted only by a minority. The loudest "Christians" today just do anything they want to, while slapping a cross on it. It's all symbols and trappings. The cruel manner of Jesus' death is emphasized for its emotional appeal, but his teachings, which prominently include instructions on how to treat one's fellow beings, are never emphasized or even discussed. The ramblings of Paul, who never met him, have taken their place as the voice of the Supreme Being.

There is nothing that suggests that the Supreme Being is against being vaccinated or wearing a mask. There is nothing to suggest that the Supreme Being is chiefly concerned with a human being's sex and reproductive life. There is nothing to suggest that "God hates fags" or anyone else.

Either we get this religion thing under control or dump it.

If my neighbor wants to mandate the injection of drugs into my body for a virus for which I aleady have natural immunity, and one for which that neighbor can choose that vaccine, which, according to that neighbor's claims is sufficient to protect them, that neighbor is an illogical nitwit that may go fuck himself.

What has been practiced by many people throughout most of history and up until the present day as "Christianity" is not based on the teachings of Jesus, which are exulted only by a minority. The loudest "Christians" today just do anything they want to, while slapping a cross on it. It's all symbols and trappings. The cruel manner of Jesus' death is emphasized for its emotional appeal, but his teachings, which prominently include instructions on how to treat one's fellow beings, are never emphasized or even discussed. The ramblings of Paul, who never met him, have taken their place as the voice of the Supreme Being.

There is nothing that suggests that the Supreme Being is against being vaccinated or wearing a mask. There is nothing to suggest that the Supreme Being is chiefly concerned with a human being's sex and reproductive life. There is nothing to suggest that "God hates fags" or anyone else.

Either we get this religion thing under control or dump it.

As ever, I'm sorry I read this incoherent mess

Spoken like a eugenicist.

No.

You hear me?

NO

The US has had epidemics before like Yellow Fever, Polio, Smallpox, Diphtheria. They were all public health issues.

The last major outbreak in the United States was in Seattle in 1971. Nevertheless, diphtheria continues to be an active disease worldwide, primarily in undeveloped countries. After the breakup of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, their medical system in disarray, there was a major diphtheria outbreak; 150,000 persons were afflicted; 5,000 died.

I am a sinner.

I am not wishing a painful death on people who disagree with me
I'm not either, I'm just expressing my frustration with you people in the only terms you understand. Concern for others does not work. Concern for the economy does not work. All that's left is to let you know that by this point your miserable death would not produce a single liberal tear and no one would miss you when you are dead from your own stupidity.

I'm not either, I'm just expressing my frustration with you people in the only terms you understand. Concern for others does not work. Concern for the economy does not work. All that's left is to let you know that by this point your miserable death would not produce a single liberal tear and no one would miss you when you are dead from your own stupidity.

It's sad that you don't realize the extent to which you're projecting.

I have a richly happy, fulfilled life that is far from miserable. I think you must know this. I think it bothers you. It generally does really bother liberal people, who are typically miserable.

I can explain why I don't like the vaccines but does it matter? It's not really about the vaccines.

I don't mean to demean you but you're not free-thinking. Politics is your religion and you have never been able to see outside of it. Whatever your masters say is good--is good, and you just parrot that, ride or die.

Jesus healed. He did not go around saying here take this bad shot.

This is a really dumb, transparently dumb thread.
And God designed into humans an immune system to deal with pathogens, without the need for man's so-called medicine.

"Lay down your life FOR YOUR FRIEND" John 15:13

Its neighbors.

You are a sinner. Some people are not real true Christians.

You can turn away from sin.

Oh we have a Bible scholar here. Quote both those verses Penelope. First, the one that says you have to lay down your life for your neighbors. Second, the one that says you can be sinless, as you seem to imply. GO!

It's sad that you don't realize the extent to which you're projecting.

I have a richly happy, fulfilled life that is far from miserable. I think you must know this. I think it bothers you. It generally does really bother liberal people, who are typically miserable.

I can explain why I don't like the vaccines but does it matter? It's not really about the vaccines.
If it's truly a personal choice then why are you talking about it? Preaching about it makes you responsible for what happens to anyone foolish enough to take your bullshit to heart. It's that total disregard for others that makes me despise people like you. Always ready with a moral escape hatch to excuse your selfish actions.

Just stay away from the neighbors then.

Lot of my neighbors are done with this too, and could not care less.

From looking on Twitter today, lots of people agree, no matter what the demented old windbag said last night.

Forum List

Back