Thought Biden Would Of Said Something Like,"You Know,Man,I Get It,IGet It.But He Speaks Of It On Morning Joe?,Not FOX News?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Morning Joe? Biden speaks his peace on Morning Joe? May as well tell his version of the story on The View and tell it to Joy Beyhar!
Biden
:puhleeze:

On the issue of the hidden records from his 36 year career in the United States Senate, Biden insisted that he has nothing to hide, and that any evidence to corroborate Reade’s claims would not be present. Still, the former vice president would not commit to unsealing the records: Joe Biden on Morning_Joe: "This is an open book. There's nothing for me to hide, nothing at all."

Then Biden refused to unseal his records.... :p

Yep.

Biden's accuser is begging the Univ Of Maryland to release his files and she says there will be, on file, her report about this sexual assault. Biden says oh fuck no bitch. You ain't getting to see that shit.

WHATCHA HIDEN', BIDEN?

If Kavanaugh's records were sooooooo critical, the democrats have no basis for circling wagons.
The only problem is, if Biden withdraws, could the dems find a stronger candidate?
Maybe the smarter move is just hush up until after the democratic convention and Joe is their nominee???

well this all happened when we had Democrats running the show, u think they would of kept a record of this while Clinton was president?

joe biden can recall watching roosevelt on TV in 1929, yet he doesnt recall what he did in 1993?

Dimocrats "Believe Women"
;

“His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers … and um … He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me,” she also told Halper.

“He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘I thought’ or if ‘I heard.’ It’s like he implied that I had done this.”

I can’t release my records of my time in public office because that will be used against me as I’m running for the highest public office in the land.

Yeah that makes sense.

'I can’t release my records of my time in public office because THERE'S STUFF IN THOSE RECODS THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST ME...'

:p

maybe Biden has the same mental ailment that Christine Ford has,,,,just cant remember anything he dido in the past

Morning Joe? Biden speaks his peace on Morning Joe? May as well tell his version of the story on The View and tell it to Joy Beyhar!
Biden
:puhleeze:

Joe Scarborough is a Republican who has been driven away by Trump. Trump News has sold out to Trump.

I can’t release my records of my time in public office because that will be used against me as I’m running for the highest public office in the land.

Yeah that makes sense.

Trump refuses to release his tax returns. You have no issue with that.

maybe Tara needs to go on Morning Joe and tell her side of the story? detail by detail?

Yeah that makes sense.

Trump refuses to release his tax returns. You have no issue with that.
Has Trump been in public office since ‘72? No? Then who gives a fuck. I’d sure like to see Biden’s financial records though. How does a politician get the largest mansion in their state?

Forum List

Back