Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.
Again, I'm not a rapist, so I'm not afraid. Go ahead and worry if you want.

Prove it.

Right after you prove you're not a filthy kiddie diddler. I heard stuff.

But you could be. If the Democrats little shenanigans have proven anything, it's that I could reasonably accuse you of being a rapist whether you like it or not.

Now prove that you're not a rapist, if you can. How do I know that you didn't touch my pee-pee 35 years ago? I seem to remember you at a party once.

Prove it.

You just proved his point, moron.

That is not a fact.

There is zero evidence that true accusations outnumber false accusations.

Evidence? Where are your studies to back up your assertions? #Me, Too and other, similar groups are full of people in many lands coming forward with their stories, decades after any legal proceedings could follow. Where is your evidence that these people are lying, even as they tell their stories of things that the police in their countries cannot act upon because it is too late. Where is all of this evidence of false accusations and why can't you present it?
Where is your evidence that any of those stories are true?
Where is your evidence that any of your stories are true? I would say that people recalling their experiences on a site decades after there could be no criminal proceedings pretty convincing, as there is no reason for anyone to speak except to tell their stories.

Where are all these stories from those falsely accused? We have so many platforms. Where are these hoards of falsely accused? Why don't they tell their stories the same as the #Me,Too people do? Why have these hoards of innocent folk hiding?
Cool. So you'll believe it when I say you abused children 40 years ago because there's no reason for me to lie.

Your logic. :)

I'll back up that accusation. I was there too. She was a monster. Child abuse is so terrible.

And anyone that defends her, is supporting child abuse.
See? I've already got more witnesses than pretend doctor Ford does.

There has not been "plenty of cases" where there has been a false accusation, just one or two high-profile ones. Innocent people do go to jail, which is an unfortunate byproduct of an imperfect system. People have even been executed, like that man in Texas who apparently never set the fire that killed his kids. I'm watching a show right now about a man accused of killing his wife and going on trial, but she actually died of a heart condition.

With sexual assault, there often is no proof even at the present time if no DNA is left. There was no competent reporting system when it happened to me, with people who would take me seriously and investigate. So I'm the one who got pinned against a wall by somebody who wanted to find my tonsils (hotel in Rome, Italy, university in Washington, D.C., a ski lodge in Maine, U.S.). I'm the one whose backside was bitten through my clothes, blue jeans even, causing me physical pain. Where is the justice for me? Where is the punishment for the men who did these things?

Now what do you have to say to all of the people who have had experiences that they finally reported when #Me,Too was started? The piece of shit that you call your president never even acknowledged that these people, people like me, exist, much less give any words of support and encouragement.

What do you propose to do with men who do these things? How do we catch them? How do we punish them? We have established that these animals exist among us.
With no proof you cannot say they are true stories or accusations

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.
Because bad women exist.....

What do you have to say to the victims? What do you have to say to the men who do these things? How many "bad women" do you think exist as opposed to actual victims and actual attackers? Look at how many people have appeared to tell their stories of being attacked, not only in the U.S., but the world over, from France to the UK to India to Africa to Australia and beyond.

I have never known this Brett Kavanaugh personally. But it would not surprise me if he were a drunken 'ho who paws other people. I've met this type.
Same question back at you for the victims of false accusations and smear?

Where are all of these "victims of false accusations and smear?" Do you have some sort of "Me, Too" thing going? Guys signing on and telling their stories? Get them to tell their stories. There are so many ways to speak out these days on social media. Where are all of the innocent who have been accused hiding? If you or someone you know has been falsely accused, tell the world about it!

Prove it.

You just proved his point, moron.

thejoke.jpg

With no proof you cannot say they are true stories or accusations

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.

What do you have to say to the victims? What do you have to say to the men who do these things? How many "bad women" do you think exist as opposed to actual victims and actual attackers? Look at how many people have appeared to tell their stories of being attacked, not only in the U.S., but the world over, from France to the UK to India to Africa to Australia and beyond.

I have never known this Brett Kavanaugh personally. But it would not surprise me if he were a drunken 'ho who paws other people. I've met this type.

Where are all of these "victims of false accusations and smear?" Do you have some sort of "Me, Too" thing going? Guys signing on and telling their stories? Get them to tell their stories. There are so many ways to speak out these days on social media. Where are all of the innocent who have been accused hiding? If you or someone you know has been falsely accused, tell the world about it!
Where are all these victims of unreported attacks hiding?

It works both ways

ALL AMERICANS should be enraged at the fact leftist apparatchiks will destroy people with slander and libel without worry that they will ever be held accountable.

If the DNC is not destroyed in 3 weeks for what they have done to BK, conservatives should be the ones rioting for a change.

upload_2018-10-11_17-58-39.png

Yeah, absolutely nothing for conservative men to be concerned about :wink:

It works both ways

They are coming out in droves on #Me, Too, and similar sites across the globe.
Where are all of these victims of false accusations hiding? Soupnazi says that there are hundreds of wrongly accused. They have lots of ways to speak up now, so let's hear it from these hundreds. Do they really exist? How about some #Ididnot hashtags?

One thing that I have learned about right-wingers is that they make exaggerated accusations and then run back into hiding. No names, no places, no identifiers. These people hide behind anonymity no matter what the issue. It's grossly dishonest.

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

It works both ways

Where are all of these victims of false accusations hiding? Soupnazi says that there are hundreds of wrongly accused. They have lots of ways to speak up now, so let's hear it from these hundreds. Do they really exist? How about some #Ididnot hashtags?

One thing that I have learned about right-wingers is that they make exaggerated accusations and then run back into hiding. No names, no places, no identifiers. These people hide behind anonymity no matter what the issue. It's grossly dishonest.
I have seen no names places or identifiers of these silent victims you refer to.

None come out on #metoo

They are fictious.

Do not demand evidence when you have nothing but fiction

It works both ways

Hundreds did speak up and Devos listened and repealed Obama's obscene attack on due process.

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

American men should had been afraid of vapid feminists long before Kavanaugh. Our laws favor women who lie and cheat and our laws are unfair to men. Fathers have almost no chance of winning custody of children even if the woman is batshit crazy. Men who are smart stay the hell away from stupid feminist c***s. At work they will always try to manipulate you to do their work for them, while they try to take credit for the work men do. Outside of work you want to avoid them at all costs, dating and worse yet marrying one will ruin your life. Best advise is to just ignore them.

Men should not be afraid. They should be wary. Men are just beginning to live as if every woman they meet might lie about them. That is exactly what they need to do for their own protection.

It works both ways

Hundreds did speak up and Devos listened and repealed Obama's obscene attack on due process.

Hundreds. Really? We know about betsey-bitch who hates her own sex, kneels before every penis she comes across, and tries to steal our money for her fundie indoctrination centers. She's just a fundie prostitute, like her brother.

It works both ways

Hundreds. Really? We know about betsey-bitch who hates her own sex, kneels before every penis she comes across, and tries to steal our money for her fundie indoctrination centers. She's just a fundie prostitute, like her brother.
Yes really.

Whatever else you think of her she stopped a witch hunt

It works both ways

Yes really.

There was no "witch hunt" to begin with. She's just a worthless fundie bitch.

Is there anything that you would like to say to the hundreds of thousands of victims of sexual harassment and assault? All of the people who got pinned, groped, "felt up," and maybe had their genitals penetrated?

It works both ways

Yes really.

There was no "witch hunt" to begin with. She's just a worthless fundie bitch.

Is there anything that you would like to say to the hundreds of thousands of victims of sexual harassment and assault? All of the people who got pinned, groped, "felt up," and maybe had their genitals penetrated?
Yes.

Report it when it happens and don't lie about it for political purposes.

Forum List

Back