Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.
Neither is Kavanaugh, how'd that work out for him?
We don't know whether he is or not. Remember, he wasn't too keen on having an investigation done about it.

View attachment 222042
We do know. He is above reproach.
Then why are so many people reproaching him?
Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

Say it.
Bart O'Kavanaugh.

There has not been "plenty of cases" where there has been a false accusation, just one or two high-profile ones. Innocent people do go to jail, which is an unfortunate byproduct of an imperfect system. People have even been executed, like that man in Texas who apparently never set the fire that killed his kids. I'm watching a show right now about a man accused of killing his wife and going on trial, but she actually died of a heart condition.

With sexual assault, there often is no proof even at the present time if no DNA is left. There was no competent reporting system when it happened to me, with people who would take me seriously and investigate. So I'm the one who got pinned against a wall by somebody who wanted to find my tonsils (hotel in Rome, Italy, university in Washington, D.C., a ski lodge in Maine, U.S.). I'm the one whose backside was bitten through my clothes, blue jeans even, causing me physical pain. Where is the justice for me? Where is the punishment for the men who did these things?

Now what do you have to say to all of the people who have had experiences that they finally reported when #Me,Too was started? The piece of shit that you call your president never even acknowledged that these people, people like me, exist, much less give any words of support and encouragement.

What do you propose to do with men who do these things? How do we catch them? How do we punish them? We have established that these animals exist among us.
With no proof you cannot say they are true stories or accusations

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.
Because bad women exist.....

What do you have to say to the victims? What do you have to say to the men who do these things? How many "bad women" do you think exist as opposed to actual victims and actual attackers? Look at how many people have appeared to tell their stories of being attacked, not only in the U.S., but the world over, from France to the UK to India to Africa to Australia and beyond.

I have never known this Brett Kavanaugh personally. But it would not surprise me if he were a drunken 'ho who paws other people. I've met this type.

You don't know him, but you know his type...

How can you know what type he is, without knowing him?

The way his friends and old roommate, from two different schools (high school and college) described his behavior and his drinking. The bar fight. Mark Judge's book. His less than stellar behavior during the hearings, including the tantrum. Spoiled drunken frat boy. He probably did wave his privates in that girl's face. These spoiled puppies were never given clear boundaries growing up. They just think that they can do anything they want, and, sadly, society lets them.

The way his friends and old roommate, from two different schools (high school and college) described his behavior and his drinking. The bar fight. Mark Judge's book. His less than stellar behavior during the hearings, including the tantrum. Spoiled drunken frat boy. He probably did wave his privates in that girl's face. These spoiled puppies were never given clear boundaries growing up. They just think that they can do anything they want, and, sadly, society lets them.

Thanks for the pure fantasy. Which of his decisions disqualify him from being a SCOTUS judge?

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.

What do you have to say to the victims? What do you have to say to the men who do these things? How many "bad women" do you think exist as opposed to actual victims and actual attackers? Look at how many people have appeared to tell their stories of being attacked, not only in the U.S., but the world over, from France to the UK to India to Africa to Australia and beyond.

I have never known this Brett Kavanaugh personally. But it would not surprise me if he were a drunken 'ho who paws other people. I've met this type.

There was never a “bar fight”.

I'm late to the party but I have to say

no.....real men should not be afraid at all...

only those worms who wear pink pussycats hats should be afraid of their stupidity ....and hide under their desks if they have any.....what pieces of disgrace they are!

After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

only those worms who wear pink pussycats hats should be afraid of their stupidity ....and hide under their desks if they have any.....what pieces of disgrace they are!

Real men are the ones who are being attacked by these privileged harpies.

Real men are the ones who are being attacked by these privileged harpies.

that's right

real men don't wear pink pussy idiotic hats

just to ADD

unless they are henpecked men....you know....dominated by their women

YUCK

Last edited:

There was never a “bar fight”.
Nope. It was made up in order to have something to write about.

Every man that drank in college is not a rapist.

There was no bar fight.

And being angry at being mercilessly and vicious attacked by vile morons, is completely called for.

You assume that the accusations are true, because, as you keep bringing up, you were assaulted.

Your "reasoning" is more along the lines of hysteria.

We don't know whether he is or not. Remember, he wasn't too keen on having an investigation done about it.

View attachment 222042

Yet one was, and found nothing on which to move forward. Let it go already. This is why men argue about false accusations. Their lives can be ruined by those who latch on to an accusation and continue with it, even after there's no good reason to do so.
Even the FBI says that was severely limited and that they never even interviewed the principals much less all the witnesses.

That wasn't an investigation it was an excuse.

You demanded it, you got, and now you don't want it. Admit it, you wanted a fishing expedition that went on indefinitely, and no matter how long it went on, if it didn't turn up anything you would insist something was wrong with it.

View attachment 222042
We do know. He is above reproach.
Then why are so many people reproaching him?
Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

Say it.
Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Who's he? Nobody we're taking about.

Not a single word about his stellar career of over a decade on the bench. I wonder why the most important qualifier for a Justice escaped your notice. Perhaps because it would detract from your rant?

View attachment 222042

Yet one was, and found nothing on which to move forward. Let it go already. This is why men argue about false accusations. Their lives can be ruined by those who latch on to an accusation and continue with it, even after there's no good reason to do so.
Even the FBI says that was severely limited and that they never even interviewed the principals much less all the witnesses.

You demanded it, you got, and now you don't want it. Admit it, you wanted a fishing expedition that went on indefinitely, and no matter how long it went on, if it didn't turn up anything you would insist something was wrong with it.
Didn't get it. Got the shaft instead.

View attachment 222042

I'm sure it was very painful when you realized it wasn't going to give you what you wanted, after demanding it.

View attachment 222042

I'm sure it was very painful when you realized it wasn't going to give you what you wanted, after demanding it.
Didn't get it. Already told you, that wasn't an investigation. It was a sham designed to cover the people in the fence. Total bullshit, just like most things coming from the tRump *administration*.

Didn't get it. Already told you, that wasn't an investigation. It was a sham designed to cover the people in the fence. Total bullshit, just like most things coming from the tRump *administration*.
Ford was paid to lie

Ford was paid to lie
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Ford was paid to lie
Don't be stupider than you have to be.
Ford had no proof, and she was paid to lie because she had no proof

Just admit it, nothing short of outright proof would ever satisfy you. You had a narrative of some teenagers who got drunk and one went over the line and you immediately turned that into Kavanaugh being a dangerous man who should be punished, and nothing will ever away you from that stance. When you demand something like an investigation, be prepared to accept that it may not turn up what you want, and in this case, may not give you the delay you're really looking for.

Forum List

Back