Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

Where are all these victims of unreported attacks hiding?

It works both ways

They are coming out in droves on #Me, Too, and similar sites across the globe.
Where are all of these victims of false accusations hiding? Soupnazi says that there are hundreds of wrongly accused. They have lots of ways to speak up now, so let's hear it from these hundreds. Do they really exist? How about some #Ididnot hashtags?

One thing that I have learned about right-wingers is that they make exaggerated accusations and then run back into hiding. No names, no places, no identifiers. These people hide behind anonymity no matter what the issue. It's grossly dishonest.
Hundreds did speak up and Devos listened and repealed Obama's obscene attack on due process.

Hundreds. Really? We know about betsey-bitch who hates her own sex, kneels before every penis she comes across, and tries to steal our money for her fundie indoctrination centers. She's just a fundie prostitute, like her brother.
Yes really.

Whatever else you think of her she stopped a witch hunt

There was no "witch hunt" to begin with. She's just a worthless fundie bitch.

Is there anything that you would like to say to the hundreds of thousands of victims of sexual harassment and assault? All of the people who got pinned, groped, "felt up," and maybe had their genitals penetrated?
Yes there was in fact.

The title IX dear colleague letter established tribunals of unqualified and biased administrators to judge and throw men out of college with no due process based strictly on accusation.

That is a witch hunt

She stopped it making her a hero

Where are all these victims of unreported attacks hiding?

It works both ways

Where are all of these victims of false accusations hiding? Soupnazi says that there are hundreds of wrongly accused. They have lots of ways to speak up now, so let's hear it from these hundreds. Do they really exist? How about some #Ididnot hashtags?

One thing that I have learned about right-wingers is that they make exaggerated accusations and then run back into hiding. No names, no places, no identifiers. These people hide behind anonymity no matter what the issue. It's grossly dishonest.
Hundreds did speak up and Devos listened and repealed Obama's obscene attack on due process.

Hundreds. Really? We know about betsey-bitch who hates her own sex, kneels before every penis she comes across, and tries to steal our money for her fundie indoctrination centers. She's just a fundie prostitute, like her brother.
Yes really.

Is there anything that you would like to say to the hundreds of thousands of victims of sexual harassment and assault? All of the people who got pinned, groped, "felt up," and maybe had their genitals penetrated?
Yes I would like to tell them to go immediately to the police.

Yes really.

Yes.

Report it when it happens and don't lie about it for political purposes.

Don't try and cover up for criminals for political purposes. If you see something like this happening, DO SOMETHING about it. Report it yourself. If you see somebody trying to drag around a girl, who is or is not drunk, dial 911 and get the police there. If somebody brags to you that s/he did something, let the police know, even if this person is your best friend and star athlete.

The D.C. Metro has a slogan: "if you see something, say something."

Make sure that there are proper procedures in place and staffed by professionals ready to accept complaints and investigate promptly.

Yes really.

Yes.

Don't try and cover up for criminals for political purposes. If you see something like this happening, DO SOMETHING about it. Report it yourself. If you see somebody trying to drag around a girl, who is or is not drunk, dial 911 and get the police there. If somebody brags to you that s/he did something, let the police know, even if this person is your best friend and star athlete.

Make sure that there are proper procedures in place and staffed by professionals ready to accept complaints and investigate promptly.
All those things exist and the vast majority would help a victim of they saw one being attacked.

You did not ask that.

Yes really.

Yes.

I already do all that.

Funny though, a woman called the cops on a black man babysitting two white children and instead of 'see something, say something' they are screaming bloody murder and racist.

If those kids had turned up dead, then not saying anything would have been complicity.

However, I was speaking directly to the thousands of women who have suffered sexual assault.

Tell other women to report it immediately. Do NOT wait.

Most importantly, do not lie about sexual assault for political purposes. That harms the women who have been assaulted.

Yes really.

Yes.

I already do all that.

Funny though, a woman called the cops on a black man babysitting two white children and instead of 'see something, say something' they are screaming bloody murder and racist.

If those kids had turned up dead, then not saying anything would have been complicity.

However, I was speaking directly to the thousands of women who have suffered sexual assault.

Most importantly, do not lie about sexual assault for political purposes. That harms the women who have been assaulted.

And be ready to let the matter drop if there's really nothing to it. Don't call the guy a rapist if he's not.

Yes really.

Yes.

I already do all that.

What is it that this woman saw? The babysitter? I don't call the police every time I see someone out with children.

Government and schools need to set up procedures for prompt reporting and make sure that everyone knows about them.

Parents, teachers, and religious groups need to start teaching kids GOOD MANNERS and RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Parents, teachers, and religious groups need to start teaching kids not to be ashamed when something bad happens to them, not to think that it is somehow their fault, and to report it immediately. Then the parents, teachers, and religious groups need to learn not to shame the victim and allow the perp to go free.

People, particularly men, need to be taught not to participate in covering up sex crimes.

No one lied about sexual assault "for political purposes." If someone knows anything that indicates that a candidate for office lacks the good character necessary for that office, they are duty-bound to come forward before the candidate is awarded the office, particularly if it involves a life-long appointment.

This "false accusation" thing is a pile of bullshit brought to us by misogynist radical right-wing bitch boys. It's a hoax and a cover-up. And the two whores in the Oval Office are so, so sorry . . . but not for the victims.

For the record, I believe all of those men who came forward decades later to reveal that they were molested by RC priests. I know that you don't believe them, but I do.

Yes really.

Yes.

I already do all that.

What is it that this woman saw? The babysitter? I don't call the police every time I see someone out with children.

Government and schools need to set up procedures for prompt reporting and make sure that everyone knows about them.

Parents, teachers, and religious groups need to start teaching kids GOOD MANNERS and RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Parents, teachers, and religious groups need to start teaching kids not to be ashamed when something bad happens to them, not to think that it is somehow their fault, and to report it immediately. Then the parents, teachers, and religious groups need to learn not to shame the victim and allow the perp to go free.

People, particularly men, need to be taught not to participate in covering up sex crimes.

No one lied about sexual assault "for political purposes." If someone knows anything that indicates that a candidate for office lacks the good character necessary for that office, they are duty-bound to come forward before the candidate is awarded the office, particularly if it involves a life-long appointment.

This "false accusation" thing is a pile of bullshit brought to us by misogynist radical right-wing bitch boys. It's a hoax and a cover-up. And the two whores in the Oval Office are so, so sorry . . . but not for the victims.

For the record, I believe all of those men who came forward decades later to reveal that they were molested by RC priests. I know that you don't believe them, but I do.
Men are taught not to commit or cover up sex crimes.

False accusations are real and as harmful as rape is.

Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.
Neither is Kavanaugh, how'd that work out for him?
We don't know whether he is or not. Remember, he wasn't too keen on having an investigation done about it.

brett-kavanaugh-meme.jpg

We don't know whether he is or not. Remember, he wasn't too keen on having an investigation done about it.

View attachment 222042

Yet one was, and found nothing on which to move forward. Let it go already. This is why men argue about false accusations. Their lives can be ruined by those who latch on to an accusation and continue with it, even after there's no good reason to do so.

Yes really.

Yes.

I already do all that.

I know one man who claimed that he was molested by a priest. He was a child in Chicago. I commiserated a moment. Then he grinned and said "It's gonna be a big payday." Pretty much most of the men are looking for a payday.

View attachment 222042

Yet one was, and found nothing on which to move forward. Let it go already. This is why men argue about false accusations. Their lives can be ruined by those who latch on to an accusation and continue with it, even after there's no good reason to do so.
Even the FBI says that was severely limited and that they never even interviewed the principals much less all the witnesses.

That wasn't an investigation it was an excuse.

Until the advent of #Me, Too" there was no way of compiling a record. Now, with #Me, Too, and it's related spaces there at least is a way of compiling such a record. If you did it, you did it. What is all of this bullshit about "taking responsibility"?

You apparently did not read my full post, in which I stated that:

You should sit down and contemplate how many millions of men have NOT been accused of anything; good, respectable, and respectful men who have been good husbands, fathers, brothers, friends, colleagues, fellow students and who have never had anything to fear.
We will not be hiding disrespectful, rude, crude, and non-respectable behavior any more. This is not a matter of "men," it is a matter of misconduct. In my comment, I already covered your assertion that "[t]he vast majority of men do not molest anyone and that is fact." Are you thick or something?

I have already written about the thousands of men who attended the January 2017 march for women's rights in DC. Proud men. Good ones. Men never accused of anything.

Men, like any other group, come in two categories, the good and the bad.
And what is to stop “bad” women from making accusations against “good” men?

They can't answer that. She will come back with some hysterical attempt at distraction to try to hide that fact.

The answer is simply that there are far more incidents of people being sexually harassed/attacked than people lying about it. Where is the evidence that there is some tidal wave of people lying about attacks?

So many wanted "evidence" about kavanaugh. So where is the evidence of this tidal wave of lies against innocent men? The argument seems to be manufactured in the same way as the tale of millions of ineligible people voting or the wild tales told about the effects of having an abortion. Let's see evidence, reports, studies, statistics. Somebody please come up with something that has footnotes in it that can be traced.

1. There have been plenty of cases, often high profile, where either the accuser admits it was a false accusation, or evidence comes to light disproving the accusations. The Duke La Cross case is relevant not only for how the case was proven false, but how the liberals, like your self assumed guilt and fought to put innocent men in prison, even after it was clear they were innocent.

2. And it seems, your answer is, it is ok to put some innocent men in prison, in pursuit of getting as of the guilty as possible.
This is, for America, a novel concept for "Justice".

There has not been "plenty of cases" where there has been a false accusation, just one or two high-profile ones. Innocent people do go to jail, which is an unfortunate byproduct of an imperfect system. People have even been executed, like that man in Texas who apparently never set the fire that killed his kids. I'm watching a show right now about a man accused of killing his wife and going on trial, but she actually died of a heart condition.

Yes, there have been plenty of cases. THe high profile ones are known, but they are not the only ones.

Thank you for admitting that innocent people can go to jail.

It is unclear from your post whether you support that or not. Do you support sending innocent men to jail?

FYI, I do not.

With sexual assault, there often is no proof even at the present time if no DNA is left. There was no competent reporting system when it happened to me, with people who would take me seriously and investigate. So I'm the one who got pinned against a wall by somebody who wanted to find my tonsils (hotel in Rome, Italy, university in Washington, D.C., a ski lodge in Maine, U.S.). I'm the one whose backside was bitten through my clothes, blue jeans even, causing me physical pain. Where is the justice for me? Where is the punishment for the men who did these things?

Criminals sometimes get away with their crimes. THis happens with all crimes. Surely you don't think that I don't know that. What was your purpose in posting this?

Now what do you have to say to all of the people who have had experiences that they finally reported when #Me,Too was started? The piece of shit that you call your president never even acknowledged that these people, people like me, exist, much less give any words of support and encouragement.

I have nothing to say to them. Why would I? What would I have to say?

Do you want words of support from President Trump? If he said anything like that, you would have attacked him for doing so.

What do you propose to do with men who do these things? How do we catch them? How do we punish them? We have established that these animals exist among us.

What are you talking about? Rape has always been illegal, and catching criminals, and criminals trying not to be caught, has always been the case.

Nothing has changed other than a bunch of libs have managed to work themselves up.

They can't answer that. She will come back with some hysterical attempt at distraction to try to hide that fact.

The answer is simply that there are far more incidents of people being sexually harassed/attacked than people lying about it. Where is the evidence that there is some tidal wave of people lying about attacks?

So many wanted "evidence" about kavanaugh. So where is the evidence of this tidal wave of lies against innocent men? The argument seems to be manufactured in the same way as the tale of millions of ineligible people voting or the wild tales told about the effects of having an abortion. Let's see evidence, reports, studies, statistics. Somebody please come up with something that has footnotes in it that can be traced.

1. There have been plenty of cases, often high profile, where either the accuser admits it was a false accusation, or evidence comes to light disproving the accusations. The Duke La Cross case is relevant not only for how the case was proven false, but how the liberals, like your self assumed guilt and fought to put innocent men in prison, even after it was clear they were innocent.

2. And it seems, your answer is, it is ok to put some innocent men in prison, in pursuit of getting as of the guilty as possible.

There has not been "plenty of cases" where there has been a false accusation, just one or two high-profile ones. Innocent people do go to jail, which is an unfortunate byproduct of an imperfect system. People have even been executed, like that man in Texas who apparently never set the fire that killed his kids. I'm watching a show right now about a man accused of killing his wife and going on trial, but she actually died of a heart condition.

With sexual assault, there often is no proof even at the present time if no DNA is left. There was no competent reporting system when it happened to me, with people who would take me seriously and investigate. So I'm the one who got pinned against a wall by somebody who wanted to find my tonsils (hotel in Rome, Italy, university in Washington, D.C., a ski lodge in Maine, U.S.). I'm the one whose backside was bitten through my clothes, blue jeans even, causing me physical pain. Where is the justice for me? Where is the punishment for the men who did these things?

Now what do you have to say to all of the people who have had experiences that they finally reported when #Me,Too was started? The piece of shit that you call your president never even acknowledged that these people, people like me, exist, much less give any words of support and encouragement.

What do you propose to do with men who do these things? How do we catch them? How do we punish them? We have established that these animals exist among us.
With no proof you cannot say they are true stories or accusations

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.

Nothing he said, can sanely be considered to want to be protecting rapists.

Why would anyone make a false accusation? Very rare as it brings nothing to the accuser. Yet these perverts walk around on our streets every day. Like it or not, women are stalked by these perverts. You sound like you want to protect these pervs from what should be coming to them. This "false accusation" thing is just another effort by males who are nothing but right-wing, sexually promiscuous whores.
Being sexually promiscuous is not a crime nor is being right wing or even being a whore.

BUt it offends her, and she wants to make such people suffer.

Because bad women exist.....

What do you have to say to the victims? What do you have to say to the men who do these things? How many "bad women" do you think exist as opposed to actual victims and actual attackers? Look at how many people have appeared to tell their stories of being attacked, not only in the U.S., but the world over, from France to the UK to India to Africa to Australia and beyond.

I have never known this Brett Kavanaugh personally. But it would not surprise me if he were a drunken 'ho who paws other people. I've met this type.

You don't know him, but you know his type...

How can you know what type he is, without knowing him?

Yes it brings a lot and they would do so for the same basic reason some people commit sexual assault.

Because some people are sick.

No you wish to suspend due process for the accused.

Nobody suspended due process. A confirmation hearing is about character and ability to serve on a court. This is not a criminal proceeding involving "due process.".Why are you this stupid? Where and how were you educated that you so not know the difference?
The principle of due process extends beyond the court room

AND we have plenty of examples of people like her, shit canning it in the court rooms, when the accused are "white males".

View attachment 222042
We do know. He is above reproach.
Then why are so many people reproaching him?
Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

Say it.

Forum List

Back