Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

--------------------------------- boy ooh boy , she sure gotta a dirty mouth and dirty feeble mind on her !!

When are you woman-hating boys admit that you like each other better. trump-whore meets kavawhore. This is the dirty that the right-wingers have fought so hard to bring to the fore. They both have kids? How in the hell did that happen? Why do you have to dirty up the world?
Kids happen because you don't murder them in the womb.

Abortion is not the murder of a kid, moron.
Hey it's Satan's Slave.
Do you actually believe in "Satan"? That some sort of evil god exists? Bizarre. You sound like a jeffress or something.
Of course.

That's what makes me better than you. :)

Nope, you’re a constant whiner, like most of your fellow Leftards.

So you think it’s ok to use something as though it’s evidence supporting your allegations, but then refuse to allow anyone to see it?

You see, this is exactly the kind of behaviour that makes so many doubt her credibility, along with all her lies, her selectively atrocious memory, and her pathetic cry voice little lost girl performance.

And it’s why Judge Kavanaugh is now Justice Kavanaugh. Yay.

View attachment 221748

So the two whores prepare to kiss.
--------------------------------- boy ooh boy , she sure gotta a dirty mouth and dirty feeble mind on her !!

When are you woman-hating boys admit that you like each other better. trump-whore meets kavawhore. This is the dirty that the right-wingers have fought so hard to bring to the fore. They both have kids? How in the hell did that happen? Why do you have to dirty up the world?
Kids happen because you don't murder them in the womb.
Those kids are gonna still happen?
xz9nvkmjzer11.jpg
They might have some fun sometimes.

Kill them. :)

Wait until you realize he voted for Trump.....
Why do you want to stand up for indecent, anti-social men when I stand up for decent men?
As for politics, no decent American man would have voted for the orange whore. Only men from the gutter would have done that. trump's men basically are the garbage from the gutter; the filth among us.
No you do not stand for decent men because you ignore those who are falsely accused and there is nothing indecent about voting for trump as opposed to hillary

There is no evidence of widespread false accusations. Voting for the trash currently in the White House does indicate indecency on the part of the voter. It shows that they love trash, so what does this make them?
Yes actually there is

It is only your partisan opinion.

No. There is no evidence of widespread false reporting of sex crimes. It simply isn't there. Now turn your attention to the people who have been victimized by groping, fondling, rape, as well as to "men" who refer to women by their genitals: "c#unt," "poontang," "twat," and who refer to women who exercise their sexuality as "whores," "'ho's," "slags," "skanks," etc. These men are dirty and we don't need them in our society.

Who are these guys? Why not call them on the carpet and throw them out?
Yes there is in fact.

Insults are not assault

I'm not a big fan of the "two wrongs make a right" thing.

Deflection like that is for you partisans, not me.
Why in the hell would you think I'm advocating making false statements? I was merely pointing out that men seem to have more of a natural propensity towards lying and causing harm in vengence than women do. Looking beyond mere crime statistics and actually delving into the background of the offenders will reveal just which gender has the track record for this type of behavior.

My wife believes that women are more vindictive and vengeful than men, I believe it is the other way around. Do you have a link I can show her?

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.
You sound like a pussy.

NO, I don't. You just said that, because you can't deny the obvious truth of my statement.

And because you are too much of a "pussy" to even try.

My point stands, pussy.

I'm afraid. I've seen and heard of young men having their lives fucked up, for no real reason, because of the witch hunt going on, that Kavanaugh was just one part of.
You are the one afraid of women, not me.

Laws and rulings written or judged by liberals, have the power of the State behind them, and fuck up men's lives.

YOur pretense that this is just "fear of women" is insanely dishonest of you.

You are lying about the issue, because you want to use emotion to protect and advance an agenda you cannot defend with Truth.

YOu are vile scum.

You are the vile scum.

Rachel Mitchell is a Republican in as state that has been traditionally Republican controlled. She has used the same laws that Republicans passed., She has run her cases the exact opposite way of the attacks she made on Dr Ford.

One third of women in this country are sexually assaulted and many before they become a adult. You want to give victimhood to a group that does not need it.

When you argue for an specific accusation against a specific individual, by citing the large number of crimes committed by a group that individual is a part of,

you are violating his Right to due process and being a bigot.

What you are doing is exactly the same as a white jury deciding the black guy must be guilty, because so many crimes are committed by blacks.

You are vile scum.

Laws and rulings written or judged by liberals, have the power of the State behind them, and fuck up men's lives.

YOur pretense that this is just "fear of women" is insanely dishonest of you.

You are lying about the issue, because you want to use emotion to protect and advance an agenda you cannot defend with Truth.

YOu are vile scum.
Never had a problem with women because I'm not scum. Maybe you are?

Your pretense that this is about bad men actually doing bad things and being punished for it, is a lie designed to fool only the willfully ignorant. And you can shove it up your ass.

My point stands.

The way the law is enforce right now, God Forbid the way you fucktards want to make it even worse,

is already fucking up the lives of men, for no reason(s) or no good reason(s).

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

How many people have been falsely accused?

Answer my question, and I will answer yours.

Yes in fact there is evidence that false accusations are made frequently.

The claim that they are not is a lie which is unsupported by any evidence

Yeah. Sure. Of course. Bullshit. This contention is just another example of whiny right-wing bitch-boy nonsense. Stop trying to hide crime and drag the reputations of decent American men into the gutter.

I remember an incident that occurred in my 20's, as I was walking the four blocks from metro to my job. A guy called to me from a construction site, and I thought "oh, no, here it comes." Then he said, and I can't remember it exactly, that he thought that I looked lovely and wished me good morning. A compliment from a sweet stranger gentleman. No reporting necessary, and it left me with a smile on my face. Around the same time, I sat next to an engineer on the site in tax class. She told me that this guy was a doll, so she was not surprised. See the difference?
Wait until you realize he voted for Trump.....
Why do you want to stand up for indecent, anti-social men when I stand up for decent men?
As for politics, no decent American man would have voted for the orange whore. Only men from the gutter would have done that. trump's men basically are the garbage from the gutter; the filth among us.
On the contrary, no decent women voted for Hillary.

All of the best men and women voted for Trump.

You like cheap prostitutes this much? Think about it. trump and pigpence. Two whores with bibble-bangers kissing their asses. Just the other day I saw some asshole named Click, who supposedly is some sort of "Christian" clergy, thanking the Almighty for his whores. I guess these "preachers" get a free fix.

Your opinion is based on what you want to find, nothing more than that. If you look for the bad you will find it, if you look for the good, you will find it.

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

I've never been afraid, I have been smart, no way in hell will I let someone bring my world down.
From my early 20's on I have never put myself alone with a female co-worker. When I took my kids friends home, I would have one of my kids go with.
That's a bit extreme. What are you trying to keep hidden or cover up?

Why do you think I am hiding or covering up anything? That seems to be a strange way to think of things. I don't need to hide or cover anything because I have been careful all my life.

No you do not stand for decent men because you ignore those who are falsely accused and there is nothing indecent about voting for trump as opposed to hillary

There is no evidence of widespread false accusations. Voting for the trash currently in the White House does indicate indecency on the part of the voter. It shows that they love trash, so what does this make them?
Yes actually there is

It is only your partisan opinion.

No. There is no evidence of widespread false reporting of sex crimes. It simply isn't there. Now turn your attention to the people who have been victimized by groping, fondling, rape, as well as to "men" who refer to women by their genitals: "c#unt," "poontang," "twat," and who refer to women who exercise their sexuality as "whores," "'ho's," "slags," "skanks," etc. These men are dirty and we don't need them in our society.

Who are these guys? Why not call them on the carpet and throw them out?
Yes there is in fact.

Insults are not assault

These are the same people who put their hands on other people. But while we are here, why the insults? What IS the cause of the insults? Explain, please. Where does this come from?
People have the right to be assholes

How do you distinguish between women who have been victimized and men who victimize them and then deny it? The former far outnumber the latter. Men lie about it copiously if, through serendipity, they are actually confronted with their actions,

Why don't you start teaching men and boys manners and how to act in society? You fellas are all into this "religion" stuff, but where is it? What you folks seem to be doing is to hide other men's misconduct and "sinning." It was you guys who elected a self-admitted whore and a sexually-obsessed, woman-and-LGBT-hating IT from Indiana.

How many men who got someone pregnant, before the days of DNA testing, got their friends to lie about having slept with the pregnant woman? This is a known lie. Ha. Ha. DNA testing fixed this one.

You should sit down and contemplate how many millions of men have NOT been accused of anything; good, respectable, and respectful men who have been good husbands, fathers, brothers, friends, colleagues, fellow students and who have never had anything to fear.

Your exaggeration is perfectly ridiculous.

BTW: Nobody has to be Mr. Darcy and bow respectfully like it's 1820's. But decent behavior is expected.
Wrong

The former does not far out number the latter and you have no evidence to prove it does

Men are taught not to molest women but women need to stop using false accusations as weapon.

Why are you being ridiculous? Men have never, ever stopped molesting women. The record of "false accusations is so low as oppose to women who have actually been molested. You have not proven that there is any more evidence of false accusations as oppose to true ones. None. The record goes the other way.
The record does not go other way which is why you cannot and will not provide evidence.

I never said one out numbers the other but you are dead wrong and that is fact

The vast majority of men do not molest anyone and that is fact.

Until the advent of #Me, Too" there was no way of compiling a record. Now, with #Me, Too, and it's related spaces there at least is a way of compiling such a record. If you did it, you did it. What is all of this bullshit about "taking responsibility"?

You apparently did not read my full post, in which I stated that:

You should sit down and contemplate how many millions of men have NOT been accused of anything; good, respectable, and respectful men who have been good husbands, fathers, brothers, friends, colleagues, fellow students and who have never had anything to fear.
We will not be hiding disrespectful, rude, crude, and non-respectable behavior any more. This is not a matter of "men," it is a matter of misconduct. In my comment, I already covered your assertion that "[t]he vast majority of men do not molest anyone and that is fact." Are you thick or something?

I have already written about the thousands of men who attended the January 2017 march for women's rights in DC. Proud men. Good ones. Men never accused of anything.

Men, like any other group, come in two categories, the good and the bad.
And what is to stop “bad” women from making accusations against “good” men?

They can't answer that. She will come back with some hysterical attempt at distraction to try to hide that fact.

Wrong

The former does not far out number the latter and you have no evidence to prove it does

Men are taught not to molest women but women need to stop using false accusations as weapon.

Why are you being ridiculous? Men have never, ever stopped molesting women. The record of "false accusations is so low as oppose to women who have actually been molested. You have not proven that there is any more evidence of false accusations as oppose to true ones. None. The record goes the other way.
The record does not go other way which is why you cannot and will not provide evidence.

Until the advent of #Me, Too" there was no way of compiling a record. Now, with #Me, Too, and it's related spaces there at least is a way of compiling such a record. If you did it, you did it. What is all of this bullshit about "taking responsibility"?

We will not be hiding disrespectful, rude, crude, and non-respectable behavior any more. This is not a matter of "men," it is a matter of misconduct. In my comment, I already covered your assertion that "[t]he vast majority of men do not molest anyone and that is fact." Are you thick or something?

I have already written about the thousands of men who attended the January 2017 march for women's rights in DC. Proud men. Good ones. Men never accused of anything.

They can't answer that. She will come back with some hysterical attempt at distraction to try to hide that fact.

The answer is simply that there are far more incidents of people being sexually harassed/attacked than people lying about it. Where is the evidence that there is some tidal wave of people lying about attacks?

So many wanted "evidence" about kavanaugh. So where is the evidence of this tidal wave of lies against innocent men? The argument seems to be manufactured in the same way as the tale of millions of ineligible people voting or the wild tales told about the effects of having an abortion. Let's see evidence, reports, studies, statistics. Somebody please come up with something that has footnotes in it that can be traced.

The answer is simply that there are far more incidents of people being sexually harassed/attacked than people lying about it. Where is the evidence that there is some tidal wave of people lying about attacks?

So many wanted "evidence" about kavanaugh. So where is the evidence of this tidal wave of lies against innocent men? The argument seems to be manufactured in the same way as the tale of millions of ineligible people voting. Let's see evidence, reports, studies, statistics. Somebody please come up with something that has footnotes in it that can be traced.
That is not a fact.

There is zero evidence that true accusations outnumber false accusations.

So many wanted "evidence" about kavanaugh. So where is the evidence of this tidal wave of lies against innocent men? The argument seems to be manufactured in the same way as the tale of millions of ineligible people voting. Let's see evidence, reports, studies, statistics. Somebody please come up with something that has footnotes in it that can be traced.
That is not a fact.

Evidence? Where are your studies to back up your assertions? #Me, Too and other, similar groups are full of people in many lands coming forward with their stories, decades after any legal proceedings could follow. Where is your evidence that these people are lying, even as they tell their stories of things that the police in their countries cannot act upon because it is too late. Where is all of this evidence of false accusations and why can't you present it?

That is not a fact.

Evidence? Where are your studies to back up your assertions? #Me, Too and other, similar groups are full of people in many lands coming forward with their stories, decades after any legal proceedings could follow. Where is your evidence that these people are lying, even as they tell their stories of things that the police in their countries cannot act upon because it is too late. Where is all of this evidence of false accusations and why can't you present it?
Where is your evidence that any of those stories are true?

That is not a fact.

Where is your evidence that any of your stories are true? I would say that people recalling their experiences on a site decades after there could be no criminal proceedings pretty convincing, as there is no reason for anyone to speak except to tell their stories.

Where are all these stories from those falsely accused? We have so many platforms. Where are these hoards of falsely accused? Why don't they tell their stories the same as the #Me,Too people do? Why have these hoards of innocent folk hiding?

That is not a fact.

Where is your evidence that any of your stories are true? I would say that people recalling their experiences on a site decades after there could be no criminal proceedings pretty convincing, as there is no reason for anyone to speak except to tell their stories.

Where are all these stories from those falsely accused? We have so many platforms. Where are these hoards of falsely accused? Why don't they tell their stories the same as the #Me,Too people do? Why have these hoards of innocent folk hiding?
Cool. So you'll believe it when I say you abused children 40 years ago because there's no reason for me to lie.

Your logic. :)

That is not a fact.

There are many reasons for them to lie.

You have no evidence they are true and that is fact.

You provide evidence they are true FIRST

Neither is Kavanaugh I am sure he was afraid.
I didn't get the impression that Kavanaugh was ever scared, just infuriated that someone dared to air his dirty laundry, even though it didn't matter in the end.
He was terrified. That's why he was so defensive. If the Whitehouse hadn't neutered the final investigation everyone would have found out the truth.

Terrified?? Nope; he was DISGUSTED!!!!

As am I.

Greg
Nope, he was shaking in his loafers. That's why he wouldn't say he wanted an jnvestinvesti to clear his name.

View attachment 221460
Hat meme is alive, like everything the libtardians threw out.
Once more, in English this time please.

Why in the hell would you think I'm advocating making false statements? I was merely pointing out that men seem to have more of a natural propensity towards lying and causing harm in vengence than women do. Looking beyond mere crime statistics and actually delving into the background of the offenders will reveal just which gender has the track record for this type of behavior.
You deflected from my point, and I just pointed it out.

It doesn't work with me.
Now you're just flat out lying. I went back to your comment which was about some girls making a false accusation against a boy simply because they didn't like him presumably as a counter-point to the premise of my thread. They were caught and are being punished if I recall the news story correctly so that really is not what we were discussing in this thread but nonetheless I countered by pointing out that men are proven to be more likely to engage in this type of lying and false accusations as retaliation than women.

This has nothing to do with two wrongs making a right and I'm pretty sure sure you already know this but more importantly it has absolutely nothing to do with partisanship, at least not on my part.

There was no need to lie about this but the fact that you are speaks volumes.
You asked a question in the thread title, and I responded with a clear and current example.

You didn't like my clear and current example because you're a left wing partisan, so you're trying to put me on the defensive.

That's okay. I get this kind of behavior from both wings pretty regularly here. I'm afraid it just doesn't work on me.

Perhaps you should find yourself a nice little partisan right winger to play with. I'm sorry I triggered you.
You don't have the balls to trigger me and there is nothing partisan about me nor my views. You all just can't take having your opposition disagree with you without attempting to make things personal.

In typical hypocritcal fashion, you're the one who trotted out a "but women do it too!" example as a weak counterpoint to the subject of this thread. Your point is neither clear nor current to the topic of this thread which is women deciding to disclose inappropriate and in some cases criminal behavior by men irrespective of how long ago it occured, not women or anyone else falsely accusing someone of a crime because they don't like them.

There is no "two wrongs make a right" scenario that is applicable to this discussion thread.
You couldn’t have Mac more wrong. But then you’re so blinded by your partisanship it’s no surprise at all.

You deflected from my point, and I just pointed it out.

It doesn't work with me.
Now you're just flat out lying. I went back to your comment which was about some girls making a false accusation against a boy simply because they didn't like him presumably as a counter-point to the premise of my thread. They were caught and are being punished if I recall the news story correctly so that really is not what we were discussing in this thread but nonetheless I countered by pointing out that men are proven to be more likely to engage in this type of lying and false accusations as retaliation than women.

This has nothing to do with two wrongs making a right and I'm pretty sure sure you already know this but more importantly it has absolutely nothing to do with partisanship, at least not on my part.

There was no need to lie about this but the fact that you are speaks volumes.

You keep on claiming that “men are proven to be more likely to engage in this type of lying and false accusations as retaliation than women.” I will ask again, what is your proof?

Forum List

Back