Thousands gave their lives to Christ at Kanye West latest Sunday service in Baton rouge

(FW) – After a last-minute announcement on Friday, thousands of people gathered to worship with Kanye West in Baton Rouge, Louisilouiana. With no stage, lights, or fancy audio equipment, Jonathan Stockstill, the pastor of Bethany Church, introduced the rapper to the crowd. “Can we hear it for Jesus?” Stockstill asked. “He is king tonight.”

Thousands Gave Their Lives to Christ at Kanye West’s Latest ‘Sunday Service’ in Baton Rouge |
---------------------------------------------

The leftist plantation scum can't stand this. All the satanic fks are gonna lose the spiritual battle bahaha.

View attachment 287752
Jesus saves, Moses invests. Jews are better.

Yes, I know mods I could have placed this in religion. But truly think it belongs in here where more people can see it....As an agnostic, even I take comfort in seeing this kind of story bringing ethics, morals and principles back into mainstream America.....Kanye leading black Christians, and many whites in revival and repudiation of the horrendous black urban culture.....There is hope for this country!

5dbce6b263347.image.jpg

BSKKMADO4BF3XG3GEIDHW3GXPE.png

-----------

Faith Wire ^ | Nov 3, 2019

After a last-minute announcement on Friday, thousands of people gathered to worship with Kanye West in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

With no stage, lights, or fancy audio equipment, Jonathan Stockstill, the pastor of Bethany Church, introduced the rapper to the crowd.

“Can we hear it for Jesus?” Stockstill asked. “He is king tonight.”

images

West, standing between wooden crosses, opened with “Closed on Sunday,” with his daughter North sitting on top of his shoulders.

“You my Chick-Fil-A,” West rapped. “Hold the selfies. Put the ’gram away. Get your family. Y’all hold hands and pray. … Raise our sons. Train them in the faith, through temptations. Make sure they’re wide awake. Follow Jesus. Listen and obey.”

Curvine Brewington, a musician and pastor at Crossroads Church in Lafayette, Louisana, attended the event and took to Instagram to point out the spiritual change he saw first hand in West.

“If you’ve ever doubted the legitimacy or spiritual impact of this #sundayservice project, simply look at this incredible shot taken by @rebeccabradley__ during the altar call,” sharing a photo that showcased a large crowd with their hands in the air.

“YES, I said ALTAR CALL,” he added.

Thousands lifted their hands in worship, Christ’s name was lifted, and powerful prayers were said, Brewington shared.

“Tonight, worship was lifted, the name of Christ was exalted, the Word of God was preached, a multitude prayed together, the Gospel was clearly proclaimed, and an opportunity to respond was given,” Brewington wrote. “In a crowd of 6,000 people from all walks of life, all ages, and all races, I personally witnessed over 1,000 individuals accept Jesus as their Lord & Savior!”

He added that while many are doubting the rapper in his newfound faith, “the Spirit of the Living God was indeed present.”

“I danced, wept, stood in awe of God’s redemptive work, & can honestly say that tonight I witnessed a new wave of REVIVAL first hand,” Brewington concluded.

“Incredible night,” the musician added to an Instagram story. “Such an honor to witness what God is doing firsthand.”

Brewington’s wife also added a photo to Instagram, writing, “This man met JESUS and He changed everything, and now he is telling everyone!”

I’m excited that he’s here,” Sierra Scoggins, an elementary school teacher in Baton Rouge said according to The Advocate. “It’s really good for the Baton Rouge community to be here and lift up Jesus’ name.”

“He has always lifted up God’s name,” she added. “I’m excited that he’s reaching a multitude of people.”

Frank Manguno, a salesman from the area, told The Advocate that he only recently became a fan after West’s transformation.

“I was interested because he said he was going go completely Christian,” Manguno said. “I was, like, ‘Well, this is crazy. Let me see about this.’”

We'll see how it goes. "Many are called, but FEW ARE CHOSEN:

That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake.

Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore.

Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed.

As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.

Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.

But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.

Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants.

Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.

Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

Yes, I know mods I could have placed this in religion. But truly think it belongs in here where more people can see it....As an agnostic, even I take comfort in seeing this kind of story bringing ethics, morals and principles back into mainstream America.....Kanye leading black Christians, and many whites in revival and repudiation of the horrendous black urban culture.....There is hope for this country!

5dbce6b263347.image.jpg

BSKKMADO4BF3XG3GEIDHW3GXPE.png

-----------

Faith Wire ^ | Nov 3, 2019

After a last-minute announcement on Friday, thousands of people gathered to worship with Kanye West in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

With no stage, lights, or fancy audio equipment, Jonathan Stockstill, the pastor of Bethany Church, introduced the rapper to the crowd.

“Can we hear it for Jesus?” Stockstill asked. “He is king tonight.”

images

West, standing between wooden crosses, opened with “Closed on Sunday,” with his daughter North sitting on top of his shoulders.

“You my Chick-Fil-A,” West rapped. “Hold the selfies. Put the ’gram away. Get your family. Y’all hold hands and pray. … Raise our sons. Train them in the faith, through temptations. Make sure they’re wide awake. Follow Jesus. Listen and obey.”

Curvine Brewington, a musician and pastor at Crossroads Church in Lafayette, Louisana, attended the event and took to Instagram to point out the spiritual change he saw first hand in West.

“If you’ve ever doubted the legitimacy or spiritual impact of this #sundayservice project, simply look at this incredible shot taken by @rebeccabradley__ during the altar call,” sharing a photo that showcased a large crowd with their hands in the air.

“YES, I said ALTAR CALL,” he added.

Thousands lifted their hands in worship, Christ’s name was lifted, and powerful prayers were said, Brewington shared.

“Tonight, worship was lifted, the name of Christ was exalted, the Word of God was preached, a multitude prayed together, the Gospel was clearly proclaimed, and an opportunity to respond was given,” Brewington wrote. “In a crowd of 6,000 people from all walks of life, all ages, and all races, I personally witnessed over 1,000 individuals accept Jesus as their Lord & Savior!”

He added that while many are doubting the rapper in his newfound faith, “the Spirit of the Living God was indeed present.”

“I danced, wept, stood in awe of God’s redemptive work, & can honestly say that tonight I witnessed a new wave of REVIVAL first hand,” Brewington concluded.

“Incredible night,” the musician added to an Instagram story. “Such an honor to witness what God is doing firsthand.”

Brewington’s wife also added a photo to Instagram, writing, “This man met JESUS and He changed everything, and now he is telling everyone!”

I’m excited that he’s here,” Sierra Scoggins, an elementary school teacher in Baton Rouge said according to The Advocate. “It’s really good for the Baton Rouge community to be here and lift up Jesus’ name.”

“He has always lifted up God’s name,” she added. “I’m excited that he’s reaching a multitude of people.”

Frank Manguno, a salesman from the area, told The Advocate that he only recently became a fan after West’s transformation.

“I was interested because he said he was going go completely Christian,” Manguno said. “I was, like, ‘Well, this is crazy. Let me see about this.’”
Mods destroyed your thread by merging it with one already destroyed by the leftist loons here. They should have spent a little time WEEDING the irrelevant posts that destroyed a perfectly good discussion

Maybe leftists should be forbidden from participating in serious threads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back