Thousands of federal workers file for unemployment

Trump says that Mexico will pay for any unconvience that this wall thing causes...
Link...or just more ABNORMAL HATE and BULLSHIT!
Trump said Mexico will pay. Why does he want taxpayers to now?
What's the problem with that, just we need the wall NOW and it will take time to get Mexico to pay....especially since they are getting THOUSANDS of the scum of South America getting bottlenecked in their country now, and more coming.....cost them MORE to take care of that problem, then to pay for a wall....but apparently you had no idea!
I'm sick of republicans spending like drunken sailors and increasing the debt. trump said Mexico is paying. No more money to irresponsible republicans on their lies. Mexico is paying, no more taxpayer money.

Trump says that Mexico will pay for any unconvience that this wall thing causes...
What's the problem with that, just we need the wall NOW and it will take time to get Mexico to pay....especially since they are getting THOUSANDS of the scum of South America getting bottlenecked in their country now, and more coming.....cost them MORE to take care of that problem, then to pay for a wall....but apparently you had no idea!
I'm sick of republicans spending like drunken sailors and increasing the debt. trump said Mexico is paying. No more money to irresponsible republicans on their lies. Mexico is paying, no more taxpayer money.
Yet you said NOTHING about The Manchurian monkeys DEBT...YOU are a fucking Hypocrite!

Yet you said NOTHING about The Manchurian monkeys DEBT...YOU are a fucking Hypocrite!
Blaming others again. Republicans put the debt on turbo by cutting taxes and increasing spending. Time to cut the drunken sailors off.

Blaming others again. Republicans put the debt on turbo by cutting taxes and increasing spending. Time to cut the drunken sailors off.
Cut taxes, increased business and added over 1 million new jobs, meaning MORE PEOPLE WORKING TOBPAY TAX!....How old are you, you never took eco 101 I see!

Cut taxes, increased business and added over 1 million new jobs, meaning MORE PEOPLE WORKING TOBPAY TAX!....How old are you, you never took eco 101 I see!
I'm not the dumb fuck who believes there is more tax money coming in to offset the tax cuts. That's you.

I'm not the dumb fuck who believes there is more tax money coming in to offset the tax cuts. That's you.

And the more people Trumps policies help...312 ,000 new jobs in Dec. Alone, the MORE MONEY comes in to offset spending....you idiots want everything done yesterday, it doesn't work that fast!

Tired of winning yet at running with the 45 devil and his antigovernment conspiring GOPe cronies? tRump and his uncivilized GOPer goons are not fit to kiss a dead rat.

I wonder why he didnt mention the Americans hes hurting and their compelled sacrifice during his nice speech?
What...400,000 out of work now WHO WILL GET PAID, AGAINST 330 million people that the wall will protect to one degree or another from drugs, crimes such as rape and murder. And cutting our paying out a good part of the over $100 BILLION it now cost Americans to take care of the invaders!!!

Tired of winning yet at running with the 45 devil and his antigovernment conspiring GOPe cronies? tRump and his uncivilized GOPer goons are not fit to kiss a dead rat.

I wonder why he didnt mention the Americans hes hurting and their compelled sacrifice during his nice speech?
What...400,000 out of work now WHO WILL GET PAID, AGAINST 330 million people that the wall will protect to one degree or another from drugs, crimes such as rape and murder. And cutting our paying out a good part of the over $100 BILLION it now cost Americans to take care of the invaders!!!
There will not be a great wall. That's a fantasy trump sold to his moron supporters.

There will not be a great wall. That's a fantasy trump sold to his moron supporters.
Oak, how many illegals are you going to take in...3-4 got a few extra bedrooms, and a young daughter or 2?

Oak, how many illegals are you going to take in...3-4 got a few extra bedrooms, and a young daughter or 2?
I don't have to. Plenty of businesses will gladly pay them for their cheap labor.

Another quoted to save. :funnyface:

I don't have to. Plenty of businesses will gladly pay them for their cheap labor.
It's against the law to hire them....but you ABNORMALS DONT BELIEVE IN LAWS!

Enjoy
Trump: Take guns 'early' without going to court first

Enjoy

IMO, if we're both still around, this will be revisited in around 2021. ;)

Enjoy
Opinion which changes.....is it law?....next!

Forum List

Back