Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

I just want to know one damn thing, do all the protests and counter protestors all have muffin tops?
They all bleed red..........only one side thinks they bleed a different color..........guess which one that is..........moony here is a fitting symbol of the ass party...........

EAGLE BOTH sides have their assholes Unfortunately your sides ASSHOLE is President

TDS and nothing more..........blame him for the BS going on it shithole DNC run cities.........go sell that ISM somewhere else.

When you support the use of brown shirt tactics, you choose death and bloodshed.

That you are in denial about it, is intellectually dishonest and morally weak.

My "want" would have been for the mayors of our cities to order the cops to treat antifa and blm like the national security threat they are, and clear the streets with speed and efficiency.

What brown shirt tactics are you accusing me of supporting?

The mobs. Antifa. BLM. all of it

The dems choose this. Death and bloodshed was obviously going to be part of the price.

I don't support mobs of Antifa. I support peaceful protests, not the violence.

If you support blm, and antifa you support their narrative and their violence.

Your weak rationalizations, are just coping mechanisms for you to avoid the obvious connections between your actions and the death and bloodshed and terror that they have and are causing.

And will continue to cause, in ever increasing amounts.

We disagree. I condemn violence in all forms.

You support the narrative, that justifies the violence.

You support the dem party that orders the cops to stand down and refuses to prosecute the criminals, and indeed more and more prosecutes those that defend themselves.

You blame shift at every instance from the lefty or the criminal, if there is a difference, to the rightie or the victim, depending.

YOu might explicitly condemn the violence, but your actions belie your words.

That's your opinion. We disagree. I condemn violence.

It is not a matter of subjective opinion. The actions of the dems I referenced is documented, over and over.

The narrative I speak of, you know what I mean, and you know that you support it, constantly.

If America is as evul and wacist as you lefties like to pretend, then violence is called for to resist.

Hell, considering the number of murder one charges brought against cops. This is stating that cops plan ahead to randomly murder black males for no reason.

If cops are that fucking evul and wacist, then fighting back is the rational response.

IF Trump is actually a puppet of Putin and a nazis sympathizer, then...

if ever republican presidential victory since nixon was because of the evul and wacsit soutehern strategy,

blah, blah, blah,

your denial is a coping mechanism. Not a real answer.

You have a very simplistic opinion. And yes, it's completely subjective.

I condemn violence. It's as simple as that. The fact that you don't understand that is your problem.

Your inability to face up to the moral implications of your choices will not matter when the blow back occurs.

"condemning" violence is pointless, if you support everything that causes it.

Do you want more and more violence, a growing and increasingly normal part of our society, or not?

That's your opinion. I disagree with it.

Yeah, that is some good stonewalling you have there. Better than facing the truth.

Most libs, can't handle the truth. If forced to it, they break, like rightwinger and mac1958.

Not my fault you have simplistic opinions and can't understand nuance.

I understand perfectly.

Your actions are completely what I have seen from lefties many times before.

I understand that you cannot go any further.

You clearly don't. Sorry.

Saying "subjective opinion" when I am citing the documented actions of current mayors and prosecutors, is your brain locking up, to protect itself from thinking unpleasant thoughts.

Facts can be used in the forming of a subjective opinion. Clearly you don't understand this with your simplistic way of thinking.

Multiple mayors have ordered the police to stand down to let your brown shirt mobs rule the streets and kill and burn and terrorize.

This is your side, that you support, supporting the use of brown shirt mob violence.

Choosing to use violent thugs to terrorize the streets, is choosing to have people die in the violence.

When you vote in nov.. YOu will be voting to reward or punish that behavior.

If Biden wins, this will be the new normal.

Come on eagle Correll others ,,,, Let us know how you support the russians helping your scumbag win an election
Now you go full Troll.........LMAO..........and you say you served earlier..........you are BS

The silent majority has had enough

Trump supporters are generally full of shit save for a few crazies we’ve seen like that 17 year old moron. Sure, the idea of doing this gives them a false sense of toughness, but the reality is that they’re just pussies. They won’t do jack shit lol

You only do it in DNC shit holes.........STAY THERE......don't come here........will not end well.

Now..........RAISE YOUR FIST........AND SCREAM BLACK LIVES MATTER or I'll beat you into a coma.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

When you support the use of brown shirt tactics, you choose death and bloodshed.

That you are in denial about it, is intellectually dishonest and morally weak.

My "want" would have been for the mayors of our cities to order the cops to treat antifa and blm like the national security threat they are, and clear the streets with speed and efficiency.

What brown shirt tactics are you accusing me of supporting?

The mobs. Antifa. BLM. all of it

The dems choose this. Death and bloodshed was obviously going to be part of the price.

I don't support mobs of Antifa. I support peaceful protests, not the violence.

If you support blm, and antifa you support their narrative and their violence.

Your weak rationalizations, are just coping mechanisms for you to avoid the obvious connections between your actions and the death and bloodshed and terror that they have and are causing.

And will continue to cause, in ever increasing amounts.

We disagree. I condemn violence in all forms.

You support the narrative, that justifies the violence.

You support the dem party that orders the cops to stand down and refuses to prosecute the criminals, and indeed more and more prosecutes those that defend themselves.

You blame shift at every instance from the lefty or the criminal, if there is a difference, to the rightie or the victim, depending.

YOu might explicitly condemn the violence, but your actions belie your words.

That's your opinion. We disagree. I condemn violence.

It is not a matter of subjective opinion. The actions of the dems I referenced is documented, over and over.

The narrative I speak of, you know what I mean, and you know that you support it, constantly.

If America is as evul and wacist as you lefties like to pretend, then violence is called for to resist.

Hell, considering the number of murder one charges brought against cops. This is stating that cops plan ahead to randomly murder black males for no reason.

If cops are that fucking evul and wacist, then fighting back is the rational response.

IF Trump is actually a puppet of Putin and a nazis sympathizer, then...

if ever republican presidential victory since nixon was because of the evul and wacsit soutehern strategy,

blah, blah, blah,

your denial is a coping mechanism. Not a real answer.

You have a very simplistic opinion. And yes, it's completely subjective.

I condemn violence. It's as simple as that. The fact that you don't understand that is your problem.

Your inability to face up to the moral implications of your choices will not matter when the blow back occurs.

"condemning" violence is pointless, if you support everything that causes it.

Do you want more and more violence, a growing and increasingly normal part of our society, or not?

That's your opinion. I disagree with it.

Yeah, that is some good stonewalling you have there. Better than facing the truth.

Most libs, can't handle the truth. If forced to it, they break, like rightwinger and mac1958.

Not my fault you have simplistic opinions and can't understand nuance.

I understand perfectly.

Your actions are completely what I have seen from lefties many times before.

I understand that you cannot go any further.

You clearly don't. Sorry.

Saying "subjective opinion" when I am citing the documented actions of current mayors and prosecutors, is your brain locking up, to protect itself from thinking unpleasant thoughts.

Facts can be used in the forming of a subjective opinion. Clearly you don't understand this with your simplistic way of thinking.

Multiple mayors have ordered the police to stand down to let your brown shirt mobs rule the streets and kill and burn and terrorize.

This is your side, that you support, supporting the use of brown shirt mob violence.

Choosing to use violent thugs to terrorize the streets, is choosing to have people die in the violence.

When you vote in nov.. YOu will be voting to reward or punish that behavior.

If Biden wins, this will be the new normal.

I believe that you believe that. And we disagree.

Trump supporters are generally full of shit save for a few crazies we’ve seen like that 17 year old moron. Sure, the idea of doing this gives them a false sense of toughness, but the reality is that they’re just pussies. They won’t do jack shit lol

You only do it in DNC shit holes.........STAY THERE......don't come here........will not end well.

Now..........RAISE YOUR FIST........AND SCREAM BLACK LIVES MATTER or I'll beat you into a coma.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

Oh wow you’re so tough! Everyone take note! This Trumptard wants you to know how badass he is.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

Oh wow you’re so tough! Everyone take note! This Trumptard wants you to know how badass he is.

Yawn.....more BS from a Troll.........Your side are Terrorist...........you aid and abet them everyday........try it here. see what happens......send body bags with them........they will need them.........I wouldn't care if Portland fell off the face of the earth at this point......maybe the volcano will deal with some of them.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

Yawn.....more BS from a Troll.........Your side are Terrorist...........you aid and abet them everyday........try it here. see what happens......send body bags with them........they will need them.........I wouldn't care if Portland fell off the face of the earth at this point......maybe the volcano will deal with some of them.

Yeah dude I get it - your dick is small. Noted.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

So says the Troll who supports terrorism against his own country.......been a while but we dealt with them overseas in the Gulf............you are just a terrorist without the Rag over your head yelling GOD IS GREAT............

Oh well........keeps going shit will hit the fan and pandora will resolve it.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

So says the Troll who supports terrorism against his own country.......been a while but we dealt with them overseas in the Gulf............you are just a terrorist without the Rag over your head yelling GOD IS GREAT............

Lol I love how you’re condemning terrorism and violence unless it involves it is done by you or a republican.

Come on eagle Correll others ,,,, Let us know how you support the russians helping your scumbag win an election
Now you go full Troll.........LMAO..........and you say you served earlier..........you are BS
Fort Leonard Wood Fort Bliss US ********
So........hard to imagine you turned into a flaming lib supporting terrorist POS orgs funded by Media Matters.......suppose you'll say Peaceful Protest later about this BS..........

Are they Peaceful.............why the fuck should I give a damn if a semi truck turns them into road kill........I wouldn't care at this point.

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

Lol I love how you’re condemning terrorism and violence unless it involves it is done by you or a republican.

Blame shifting pravda....is all you have........and you have been playing this stupid game forever.........Your side burns shit..........we say KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF......then you say it's our fault....

If we ever finally stock turning the other cheek....you will know it........talking will be over at that point.

C'mon guys. How many of the board's Trump supporters are going to Portland? I think it would be fun to do a roster, and then we can get field reports from real, armed patriots in the field. Surely some of you have the balls to do, right?

Sounds like utter bullshit.
Sounds like US History...
White-Privilege-Part-1.png

"From its very beginning, Oregon was an inhospitable place for black people.

"In 1844, the provisional government of the territory passed a law banning slavery, and at the same time required any African American in Oregon leave the territory.

"Any black person remaining would be flogged publicly every six months until he left.:eek:

"Five years later, another law was passed that forbade free African Americans from entering into Oregon, according to the Communities of Color report."

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

Fuck these Nazi fucks.

Blame shifting pravda....is all you have........and you have been playing this stupid game forever.........Your side burns shit..........we say KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF......then you say it's our fault....

If we ever finally stock turning the other cheek....you will know it........talking will be over at that point.

What is this “my side” shit when it comes to Floyd? Those are people who are upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s all that unites them. They aren’t “democrats” as much as you like to pretend they are.

Forum List

Back