Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

Dickhead. That’s not true.... Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up.You coward.
Listen little creep. Sorry your peaceful retirement is disturbed. Try turning off the TV. Or take a tranquilizer. You don’t know shit about courage. Careful who your call “Dickhead” ... little dickhead.
Yawn..........as you basically try to justify or throw the blame across the isle for a bunch of terrorist.......that is all they are now and you know it...........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire........

Your side created the POS............deal with them.........or eventually they will be dealt with.......from people who are tired of their BS................We don't negotiate with TERRORISTS...........OR OBEY ME OR ELSE.......FUCK BLM AND ANTIFA

Portland is the whitest city in America?
What BS! 30% of the population ain't white (remember, Hispanics are often classified as "white").
Portland is 81% White according to the 2010 census:
Even if that doesn't qualify as the whitest city in the US, it doesn't change the local history of white supremacy.

Portland metropolitan area - Wikipedia

"As of the 2010 census, there were 2,226,009 people, 867,794 households, and 551,008 families residing within the MSA. The racial makeup of the MSA were as followed:[5][6]

• Some other race: 4.9%"

Well then I guess since 2010, Portland has become more diverse.

Or could it be that blacks feel more emboldened to commit crimes? When DAs say in advance they aren't going to prosecute offenders, what's stopping them?

WTF are you talking about?

Guess you're not as informed as you pretend.

Good, Donald's Secret Police picked a lot of innocent people up. Naturally, they won't be prosecuted.

Wow, another commie who swallowed all the piss fed to him by the MSM. OOOOHH, "secret police" all of whom had patches on their uniforms showing the federal law enforcement agency they work for, sssooooo secret. ROFLMFAO Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in China or Russia, where they have real secret police.

No dummy - The first several days they were entirely unmarked other than "Police" and refused to answer questions about their employer. If you want to live in a country like that - Move the hell to Russia. I'll pick up your one-way ticket.

police_7.jpg

Dickhead. That’s not true.... Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up.You coward.
Listen little creep. Sorry your peaceful retirement is disturbed. Try turning off the TV. Or take a tranquilizer. You don’t know shit about courage. Careful who your call “Dickhead” ... little dickhead.
Yawn..........as you basically try to justify or throw the blame across the isle for a bunch of terrorist.......that is all they are now and you know it...........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire........

Your side created the POS............deal with them.........or eventually they will be dealt with.......from people who are tired of their BS................We don't negotiate with TERRORISTS...........OR OBEY ME OR ELSE.......FUCK BLM AND ANTIFA
Oh shut up pussy. You trumpanzees and your tough talk...go sit and jerk off to the child murderer again... We adults will sort out how to "deal" with people exercising a right that is a pillar of our society.

Oh shut up pussy. You trumpanzees and your tough talk...go sit and jerk off to the child murderer again... We adults will sort out how to "deal" with people exercising a right that is a pillar of our society.
You seem upset. Need a hug. I will be voting for Trump in 2020.

What BS! 30% of the population ain't white (remember, Hispanics are often classified as "white").
Even if that doesn't qualify as the whitest city in the US, it doesn't change the local history of white supremacy.

"As of the 2010 census, there were 2,226,009 people, 867,794 households, and 551,008 families residing within the MSA. The racial makeup of the MSA were as followed:[5][6]

Or could it be that blacks feel more emboldened to commit crimes? When DAs say in advance they aren't going to prosecute offenders, what's stopping them?

Good, Donald's Secret Police picked a lot of innocent people up. Naturally, they won't be prosecuted.

Wow, another commie who swallowed all the piss fed to him by the MSM. OOOOHH, "secret police" all of whom had patches on their uniforms showing the federal law enforcement agency they work for, sssooooo secret. ROFLMFAO Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in China or Russia, where they have real secret police.

No dummy - The first several days they were entirely unmarked other than "Police" and refused to answer questions about their employer. If you want to live in a country like that - Move the hell to Russia. I'll pick up your one-way ticket.

police_7.jpg

Poor little blind commie, the patches on their shoulders identify the agency they work for.

police_7.jpg

Poor little blind commie, the patches on their shoulders identify the agency they work for.

No - They were completely barren of identifying information for during that first week ... Sergei

police_7.jpg

No - They were completely barren of identifying information for during that first week ... Sergei

The photo you provided says different, note there were no photos in your current link. And you didn't question it, typical commie. Just keep chugging that Koolaid. LMAO

police_7.jpg

The photo you provided says different, note there were no photos in your current link. And you didn't question it, typical commie. Just keep chugging that Koolaid. LMAO

I could provide you with another 11 million links but you would screech FAKE NEEEEEWS!!!
But just in case:
trump's secret police wore no markings and refused to identify themselves

police_7.jpg

I could provide you with another 11 million links but you would screech FAKE NEEEEEWS!!!
But just in case:
trump's secret police wore no markings and refused to identify themselves

Yep a lot of propaganda out there, and you seem to have eaten every shitty bit of it. Still waiting on photographic evidence of your claims.

The silent majority has had enough

Silent Majority. What a fucking National Joke. You poor pampered crackers. Try living in a Jim Crow red lined neighborhood.

You poor pampered crackers.
Crackers? I guess this means you're a black person?
Nope. Gracie, wake up and smell the odor of Oppression. By the way, Crackers have been using the term Cracker for decades. Now, Gracie, guess what skin color I am. Or just guess the person. Bet you can't.

Silent Majority. What a fucking National Joke. You poor pampered crackers. Try living in a Jim Crow red lined neighborhood.

Nope. Gracie, wake up and smell the odor of Oppression. By the way, Crackers have been using the term Cracker for decades. Now, Gracie, guess what skin color I am. Or just guess the person. Bet you can't.

Your post makes no sense. So you must be a dem. Probably a wigger. Guess who you are? I guess you are a sock.

You seem upset. Need a hug. I will be voting for Trump in 2020.
Great! Now tell us how vigilante murderers should police our cities. Because that's what I was responding to.
If the police don’t do their jobs then citizens will have to make arrests. They aren’t murders if they are done in self defense. In America we are innocent until proven guilty. If someone is beating you up and I walk by, would you want me to help you or look for the closest police officer? Honest question.

If the police don’t do their jobs then citizens will have to make arrests.
Oh bullshit. So who gets to decide that? 17 year olds? Cletus from Warshville? Please. What a god awful idea. And it's just code to cover for your sick, vicarious fetishes anyway, by which you love love love hearing about rioters or looters getting their heads blown off.

If the police don’t do their jobs then citizens will have to make arrests.
Oh bullshit. So who gets to decide that? 17 year olds? Cletus from Warshville? Please. What a god awful idea. And it's just code to cover for your sick, vicarious fetishes anyway, by which you love love love hearing about rioters or looters getting their heads blown off.
Are you going to answer me or play your usual game of cutting and pasting my partial quotes? Will you for once in your pathetic life act like an adult?

Your post makes no sense. So you must be a dem. Probably a wigger. Guess who you are? I guess you are a sock.

You guessed incorrect. I'm not a Democrat or a wigger. I've been around for a while, so obviously not a sock. None of which really matters. Based on your comment history, you are still a poor pampered cracker.

You guessed incorrect. I'm not a Democrat or a wigger. I've been around for a while, so obviously not a sock. None of which really matters. Based on your comment history, you are still a poor pampered cracker.

And you are still a dirty sock any way you try to wash it.
Your turn. Or are you done making an ass of yourself with childish "guess who I am" games? Personally, I don't give a rats ass who you are. Yer nothing to me. So..do carry on.

Last edited:

And you are still a dirty sock any way you try to wash it.
Your turn. Or are you done making an ass of yourself with childish "guess who I am" games? Personally, I don't give a rats ass who you are. Yer nothing to me. So..do carry on.

But you keep replying. I get that you want the last word. Proves that you are right.

Try paying your bills, not committing crimes selling drugs as a group and your home prices would go up which would make banks want to give you loans. Banks don't like lending in markets or areas aka ghettos whose property values are going down......People should be smart enough to change their ways so they can get loans or they should have enough sense to move out areas where their home value will be declining.

Forum List

Back