Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

Portland is a big and rich city. A pretty good place to live by most accounts. Dynamic industries, creative people. They joke they are just a little “weird.” And they’ve had a little trouble downtown lately, sure. But it’s a great, BIG city where the vast majority are not at all directly effected by the political theatrics, though Trump’s interventions made everything worse. Republicans won all of 6% of the vote in the last elections! Don’t think they really need the help of any AzogtheDefiler types! Maybe more Republicans can move there and run for office?
Dickhead. That’s not true. If even 10% is impacted and cannot get help you Think that’s OK? No. Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up. You coward.

I have But you just argue stupid leftist points that you hear on CNN and MSDNC

Whatever you say. Still don't know what your argument is.
My argument is that the Democrats have overplayed their hand and now are losing people in their leftist run states. The silent majority won’t be silent much longer

What does that have to do with Trump supporters coming to Portland? I think you're in the wrong thread.
They are coming to save those who disagree with the rioters but still live in Portland and Seattle and want to have protection but cannot get it from local police. Duh. Imagine if I do not agree with BLM. I peacefully live and work in Portland and don’t bother anyone and for 60 consecutive days I have had to listen to riots and observe awful deeds outside my home. The police won’t help me. Does that sound like quiet enjoyment? I pay my taxes and yet I am afraid to leave my home due to crazy rioters. Luckily there are people who have come to help me. Why is that a bad thing? Do tell.

You think they're coming to Portland to save people? How exactly are they going to save people?

People can choose to live in Portland or they can move. Seems pretty simple to me.
It’s not so easy to find a job now and to move. So now because the police won’t do their job I have to move? How about rioters come to your dwelling and make life miserable and when you call the police they say “move”. You’re one deranged person.

So you think the Trump supporter caravan is helping people from Portland move away? Are they helping them relocate like a moving company? Are they helping them find new jobs?

I haven't read about any of that. I think you're completely making that up.
No. Dumbass. They are coming to help them feel safe so that they don’t have to move. Next time you call the cops, I hope you really need them and they don’t show up. Then you ll know how helpless many in Portland feel. You insensitive asshole.

So you think they're coming to save people in Portland by helping them feel safe?

Is that it? Do I understand your argument now?
Correct. They are coming to show support you ignorant leftist pussy.

My argument is that the Democrats have overplayed their hand and now are losing people in their leftist run states. The silent majority won’t be silent much longer

What does that have to do with Trump supporters coming to Portland? I think you're in the wrong thread.
They are coming to save those who disagree with the rioters but still live in Portland and Seattle and want to have protection but cannot get it from local police. Duh. Imagine if I do not agree with BLM. I peacefully live and work in Portland and don’t bother anyone and for 60 consecutive days I have had to listen to riots and observe awful deeds outside my home. The police won’t help me. Does that sound like quiet enjoyment? I pay my taxes and yet I am afraid to leave my home due to crazy rioters. Luckily there are people who have come to help me. Why is that a bad thing? Do tell.

You think they're coming to Portland to save people? How exactly are they going to save people?

People can choose to live in Portland or they can move. Seems pretty simple to me.
It’s not so easy to find a job now and to move. So now because the police won’t do their job I have to move? How about rioters come to your dwelling and make life miserable and when you call the police they say “move”. You’re one deranged person.

So you think the Trump supporter caravan is helping people from Portland move away? Are they helping them relocate like a moving company? Are they helping them find new jobs?

No. Dumbass. They are coming to help them feel safe so that they don’t have to move. Next time you call the cops, I hope you really need them and they don’t show up. Then you ll know how helpless many in Portland feel. You insensitive asshole.

So you think they're coming to save people in Portland by helping them feel safe?

Perfect. So your argument is that the Trump caravan came to Portland to help them feel safe. That's your argument.

Now go ahead and show me your evidence for that.

Perfect. So your argument is that the Trump caravan came to Portland to help them feel safe. That's your argument.

Why else would they go there? LOL. If I told you that people go to the barber to get haircuts, I d have to show you evidence? Asshole troll.

Dickhead. That’s not true.... Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up.You coward.
Listen little creep. Sorry your peaceful retirement is disturbed. Try turning off the TV. Or take a tranquilizer. You don’t know shit about courage. Careful who your call “Dickhead” ... little dickhead.

Why else would they go there? LOL. If I told you that people go to the barber to get haircuts, I d have to show you evidence? Asshole troll.

So you don't have evidence for your argument.

I was under the impression that they were there to protest.

Since you don't have evidence for your argument, then I disagree with it.

Dickhead. That’s not true. If even 10% is impacted and cannot get help you Think that’s OK? No. Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up. You coward.
Listen little creep. You don’t know shit about courage. Careful who your call “Dickhead” ... little dickhead.
^^^Triggered^^^...you coward. What are you going to do about it?

Go ask them yourself. See how that goes for you.

I noticed that you tried to deflect away from providing evidence for your claim.

Good call on your part.

Dickhead. That’s not true.... Idiot. People pay their taxes for quiet enjoyment. Protests are supposed to be peaceful. The rioters are breaking the law and the police won’t do shit. So now people are fed up.You coward.
Listen little creep. Sorry your peaceful retirement is disturbed. Try turning off the TV. Or take a tranquilizer. You don’t know shit about courage. Careful who your call “Dickhead” ... little dickhead.

Here ya go Dickhead, try this.

I noticed that you tried to deflect away from providing evidence for your claim.

Good call on your part.
As I said people go to the barber to get haircuts. If you don’t know that you’re dumb. I am not falling for your trolling.

Here ya go Dickhead, try this.

Careful. The dickhead is getting feisty.

Good call on your part.
As I said people go to the barber to get haircuts. If you don’t know that you’re dumb. I am not falling for your trolling.

So your argument is that Trump supporters are going to Portland to help people feel safe despite the fact that there are violent clashes there.

And you have no evidence whatsoever to support your argument?

Ok then. Lol.

Street warfare does seem to be more of a young man's role in society, but time will tell. Events seem to be moving fairly quickly.

I hear you. I'm certainly not putting my ass on the line. This kid looks ready. All he needs as a gun.

CCT-OAKPATROL-0509-01.jpg

You claim to have been in the army? Did they put the young men in the front lines, or in reverse age?

YOur pretense that what I said confused you, or was not the way our society has always done this, is you being dishonest.

;
You being dishonest AND making it personal, is you admitting that you know you are on the wrong side.

Why are you holding to your positions when you know they are wrong?

The democrat mayor has ordered the police to stand down, to let the rioters rule the streets.
That isn't what the mayor and police say:

"Both police and the mayor have denied that there is any order for officers to 'stand down' at protests.

We can all see that the police have stood down. Your denial of this clear fact is absurd and the only thing you have demonstrated with it, is that you are a filthy liar and a troll.

In America the political divide has been for some time, as I have said, between civilization and the barbarians.

Your side is the barbarians.

Reading these comments I’ve realized that some of the Trump supporters here, like Correll for example, are not just naive or wrong. They are really and truly paranoid psychotics no longer in touch with reality.

They quite clearly will follow their delusions — at least encourage others to follow those delusions — all the way to a declaration of martial law and the establishment of a police state by Trump.

They want a Bonapartist coup and are consciously cheering for a mini civil war. They despise even the simplest fundamentals of our electoral and Republican system of government.

They would love putting all us “communists” and “anarchists” and Democrats up against the wall, especially if we dare protest their plans to overthrow democratically elected governments.

First comes (Democratic) Portland. Then ... Chicago & NYC?
Where will it stop if they actually got their way?

Clearly one solution, besides keeping calm and “keeping our powder dry,” is voting. Time for their hero in D.C. to be removed from office — constitutionally. I never thought I would vote for asshole DNC politicians like Harris and Biden, but I really don’t see much alternative anymore.

When the mayor of a major city orders the police to not protect federal buildings from rioters, and then even tries to order the federal agents inside to not defend themselves,

The reality that YOU are not in touch with, is that we are already in a mini civil war.

And what I want is to stop it, or win it.

the mayors and other elected officials that have sided with the mobs, especially where this has led to deaths of innocent citizens, are guilty of serious crimes, possibility even sedition or treason.

That is reality. Them facing justice for those crimes would not be " Bonapartist ", but the way that the American system of justice has always worked.

Portland is a big and rich city. A pretty good place to live by most accounts. Dynamic industries, creative people. They joke they are just a little bit “weird.” And they’ve had a little trouble downtown lately, sure. But it’s a great, BIG city where the vast majority are not at all directly effected by the political theatrics.

Trump’s dumb rabble-rousing interventions and outsiders coming in just make everything worse. Republicans won all of 6% of the vote in the last elections! Don’t think they really need the help of any AzogtheDefiler types... Maybe more Republicans can move there and run for office?

If the sight of an American flag on a pick up truck, enrages your people so much that they can't contain their hate and rage and explode into mob violence,

Are you sure the problem is the guy just driving down the street?

Forum List

Back